Coffee addiction and dependency is real

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Waking up not being able to move without drinking cup of coffee
Trying to quit coffee but you get headache withdrawals and unable to function without drinking it

I was quitting coffee but ended up having headache that won't go away. Took 4 cups of coffee to calm it down.

I feel nothing drinking coffee but the headache calms. thats it. Till next headache i'll have to drink again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, N1666, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
It‘s coffeine in general

slave behavior

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
coffee is everything

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, HTN_Mentalcel, ascension and 1 other person
ur weak fuck.

slaves need to drink adrenalize inducing coffee because they never have energy due to shit diets and lifestyles

For me it's beer it's just so tasty

slaves need to drink adrenalize inducing coffee because they never have energy due to shit diets and lifestyles
if you never have energy there's more than diet at fault

Coffee is fixing your lack of energy. Even if you go 3 months without you’ll wake up just the same if not worse you’ll just be used to it and think you’re free of “addiction “ when in reality your energy levels get yanked

Coffee is fixing your lack of energy. Even if you go 3 months without you’ll wake up just the same if not worse you’ll just be used to it
Not really. Like i said i don't really feel anything, i drink it cuz of headache. Energy wise i feel no changes, only harder to exercise next day if i consume coffee.

Not really. Like i said i don't really feel anything, i drink it cuz of headache. Energy wise i feel no changes, only harder to exercise next day if i consume coffee.
you’re not supposed to feel anything from coffee if you do you have low blood sugar

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and robtical