Cognitive Enhancement Stack to Pass Upcoming Math Exam

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
  • Neuroplasticity: Cerebrolysin (5ml) daily, 5 days on, 2 days off.
  • Attention:
    • Dextroamphetamine (5-10mg) daily, 2-3 days off.
    • Caffeine & L-theanine (100mg) twice daily.
  • Antioxidants:
    • Vitamin C (1000mg) three times daily.
    • EPA/DHA (700mg) twice daily.
    • Sodium butyrate (600mg) twice daily.
    • NAC (700mg) twice daily.
    • Mexidol (125mg) twice daily.
  • Miscellaneous: Magnesium L-Threonate (2000mg) twice daily.
This along with optimizing sleep, diet, exercise, studying techniques, and incorporating some meditation.

I've got three months until the exam or so (trust me, it's not much for the amount I've got to learn), I'll see how well it works.

Most excited for Cerebrolysin, which I'll be running for 30 days. Might need to add a thing or two. to modulate the efficacy of the dextroamphetamine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Sny, TeenAscender and 14 others
Can I get sources for all these things ? I can never find any quality sources

• Attention:
  • Antioxidants:
This along with optimizing sleep, diet, exercise, studying techniques, and incorporating some meditation.

I've got three months until the exam or so (trust me, it's not much for the amount I've got to learn), I'll see how well it works.

Most excited for Cerebrolysin, which I'll be running for 30 days. Might need to add a thing or two. to modulate the efficacy of the dextroamphetamine.
Best mental max is to delete your looksmax.org account, dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, PrinceofDarkness, Axii and 4 others
Can I get sources for all these things ? I can never find any quality sources
Most of these are over-the-counter supplements, and most of mine are local. So I wouldn't worry too much about that, most sources should be fine. The NAC was from Bulk.com, and also Magnesium Bisglycinate, it isn't on the list as I bought it for better sleep.

The cerebrolysin was from RUPharma. The Mexidol too. I'd previously bought Cerebrolysin from CosmicNootropic but they are overcharging their customers.

Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) from a Dutch source on a darknet marketplace. I could link it, but not publicly. Surprisingly civil people there though, for the most part.

And I think that's it...

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, poopoohead, trueceI and 1 other person
Do make an update on cerebrolysin and dextroamphetamine, they sound very interesting.

Btw, what is the monthly price for this stack

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
niggas will do anything besides study

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Alt Number 3, Sny and 15 others
Do make an update on cerebrolysin and dextroamphetamine, they sound very interesting.

Btw, what is the monthly price for this stack
Well, the cerebrolysin is rather costly but it's not something you run each month.

Maybe 2-3x a year, if needed. The cost for running this cycle though for cerebrolysin alone should be about €200. Mexidol was about another €50.

I already had the necessary injection and hygiene products lying around from last time.

The OTC supplements are probably somewhere about €150, it could last longer or shorter than a month depending on how much you take. Dextroamphetamine is about €90, for some 30 tablets. Pretty expensive, but having a domestic source is a lot quicker and reliable.

So that makes about €400 more or less? It shouldn't be this high every month, I imagine it would average out to maybe €100-150.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and becomingnearperfect
I do study, in fact, I would say most of my time preparing has not gone towards preparing the supplements but learning how to study effectively (along with studying). I've got pages worth of information stored.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and coispet
So that makes about €400 more or less? It shouldn't be this high every month, I imagine it would average out to maybe €100-150.
Should be about €500, actually. This is why I need this cognition stack...

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
what type of math test requires drugging yourself so hard

• +1
Reactions: watah, CarrotMaxxer, akiepro9 and 4 others
  • Attention:
  • Antioxidants:

Just study

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
  • Attention:
  • Antioxidants:

Diff Eq is not THAT hard bro, plus you have 3 months lol just study tbh

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and One Rep Max
cerebrolysin can cause balding

• +1
Reactions: N1666
niggas do anything expect paying attention in class

I do study, in fact, I would say most of my time preparing has not gone towards preparing the supplements but learning how to study effectively (along with studying). I've got pages worth of information stored.
View attachment 2802411
Share or gatekeeper

why antioxidants

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Thank you very much

Is a 1:1 ratio of caffeine + l-theanine better or a 1:2 ratio of caffeine + l-theanine?

I take around 350mg of caffeine with 400mg of l-theanine, improving my focus considerably.

Magnesium L-Threonate feels like fucking cheating holy fuck

can you please pm the dex source

How many things from this list needs to be taken for at least some time before actually giving changes? :lul:

People here will take it and "pass exam" on pure placebo

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
This. There are no shortcuts to increase your intelligence. You are going have to put in the effort to learn the material. Yeah it sucks that dudes who iqmog you can only put in half the effort and do better but what else can you do besides focusing on the things you have control over?

How many things from this list needs to be taken for at least some time before actually giving changes? :lul:

Yup. People here need to swallow the IQpill.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Well, the cerebrolysin is rather costly but it's not something you run each month.

Maybe 2-3x a year, if needed. The cost for running this cycle though for cerebrolysin alone should be about €200. Mexidol was about another €50.

I already had the necessary injection and hygiene products lying around from last time.

The OTC supplements are probably somewhere about €150, it could last longer or shorter than a month depending on how much you take. Dextroamphetamine is about €90, for some 30 tablets. Pretty expensive, but having a domestic source is a lot quicker and reliable.

100-150 isnt actually bad. How long do you think that you could run this stack for since i think it would be cool to try when i get into uni

• Attention:
  • Antioxidants:

Be careful
Cerebrolysin must be administered slowly in order to avoid an anaphylactic shock
When used intravenously, up to 10 ml should be slowly administered over 3 minutes and if the dose is 10-50 ml, it should be infused within 15-60 minutes

• +1

bro get semax

what's your gpa

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
You don't need to do any of this jfl

• Attention:
  • Antioxidants:

Just note that Dextroamphetamine lowers testosterone significantly, I've had experience.

Be careful
Cerebrolysin must be administered slowly in order to avoid an anaphylactic shock
When used intravenously, up to 10 ml should be slowly administered over 3 minutes and if the dose is 10-50 ml, it should be infused within 15-60 minutes
Does Cerebrolysin work? It seems interesting and is it safe for a 16 year old?

why antioxidants
Reduction in oxidative stress & inflammation which is known to affect cognitive function.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Almost none of them, dextroamphetamine, caffeine & l-theanine within an hour, cerebrolysin within a few days (but you'll need to take it longer to sustain the effect for longer), and the supplements about a week. I've already tried everything on the list before, or am already actively taking them so it's not as if I don't know what to expect.

• +1
Almost none of them, dextroamphetamine, caffeine & l-theanine within an hour, cerebrolysin within a few days (but you'll need to take it longer to sustain the effect for longer), and the supplements about a week. I've already tried everything on the list before, or am already actively taking them so it's not as if I don't know what to expect.
And how exactly they help? Can be utilized for moneymaxing / work?

100-150 isnt actually bad. How long do you think that you could run this stack for since i think it would be cool to try when i get into uni
For the most part, besides the cerebrolysin, and maybe the mexidol you could take the rest indefinitely. Of course, dextroamphetamine will have to be taken with some days off each week, but you could take it for months on end with no problem.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
And how exactly they help? Can be utilized for moneymaxing / work?
Ultimately, it's all to aid functional cognition.

Each supplement/peptide/drug on the list aids a subset of cognition (encoding, memory, attention, etc). Some do so directly and others more indirectly (like the antioxidants).

The dextroamphetamine, for example, will result in greater focus (also motivation), allowing you to focus on your studies with great attention. It could even habituate you to studying due to its dopaminergic effects.

I don't see why it couldn't be utilized for work or moneymaxxing. Having a brain that functions at a greater percentage of total capacity is always a plus.

• +1
thats overkill, but its great. I am sure you will do great in your exams and maybe even become the top of your class if you want.

• +1
Ultimately, it's all to aid functional cognition.

Each supplement/peptide/drug on the list aids a subset of cognition (encoding, memory, attention, etc). Some do so directly and others more indirectly (like the antioxidants).

The dextroamphetamine, for example, will result in greater focus (also motivation), allowing you to focus on your studies with great attention. It could even habituate you to studying due to its dopaminergic effects.

I don't see why it couldn't be utilized for work or moneymaxxing. Having a brain that functions at a greater percentage of total capacity is always a plus.
Is it the ultimate stack or just things that helped you? I can go to NootropicsDepot into cognition section and there are tons of different other things there

This. There are no shortcuts to increase your intelligence. You are going have to put in the effort to learn the material. Yeah it sucks that dudes who iqmog you can only put in half the effort and do better but what else can you do besides focusing on the things you have control over?
Your statement is reasonable, but it simply doesn't apply in this case.

A student sleeping 4-5 hours each night, with a bad diet, little to no exercise, and a vitamin deficiency doesn't need to increase their absolute 'intelligence', to improve functional cognition.

They can utilize a greater percentage of their inherent brain capacity if they optimize their brain health. Most people are simply not even functioning at total capacity, so there's absolutely room to improve cognitive function.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Pakicel
Is it the ultimate stack or just things that helped you? I can go to NootropicsDepot into cognition section and there are tons of different other things there
I wouldn't say it's an ultimate stack, but it's a list of things that have proven effects.

• +1
Is a 1:1 ratio of caffeine + l-theanine better or a 1:2 ratio of caffeine + l-theanine?

I take around 350mg of caffeine with 400mg of l-theanine, improving my focus considerably.
I don't look at the ratios, for the most part. Usually, I'd just take 100-200mg of l-theanine. So it might work out to be closer to a 2:1 ratio of caffeine & l-theanine.

thats overkill, but its great. I am sure you will do great in your exams and maybe even become the top of your class if you want.
The stack is handy for the class, but ultimately, just having greater functional cognition is a plus for pretty much every other domain in life.

The effects aren't limited to having a slightly higher grade. I learn a ton of stuff outside of school as well that's not strictly related to any stuff I need to learn for school but is valuable knowledge nonetheless.

I wouldn't say it's an ultimate stack, but it's a list of things that have proven effects.
Ok so can I take it all year round and how does it interfere with other supplements?

Ok so can I take it all year round and how does it interfere with other supplements?
Yes, (except the cerebrolysin). Most of the stuff on here is over-the-counter and is generally very safe.

Some supplements might interfere with the absorption of another supplement you take if they compete for the same binding site on a receptor. You'd just have to search up the combination to see if there's an interference there.

The only ones to be somewhat careful with are dextroamphetamine, cerebrolysin, and mexidol.

For Dextroamphetamine, the dosage you start with must be low (1.25mg or 2.5mg), usually they'd sell these in 5mg, so you'd need a pill cutter. Also, you need to take days off, at least two every week.

With cerebrolysin, you essentially cycle it, so you'd take it 5 days, with two days off for a month or so and that's it. You might take it again 6 months into the future if you think it's necessary.

Lastly, mexidol, it's just important you never take more than 600mg a day, so with each pill being 125mg it means no more than 4 pills a day. Two pills are fine.

• +1