Cognitive Enhancement Stack to Pass Upcoming Math Exam

cerebrolysin w/ dex has had iffy experiences. on the other hand, semax (and its variants) are proven to potentiate dex

dm adderall source i need it for mcat

Most of these are over-the-counter supplements, and most of mine are local. So I wouldn't worry too much about that, most sources should be fine. The NAC was from Bulk.com, and also Magnesium Bisglycinate, it isn't on the list as I bought it for better sleep.

The cerebrolysin was from RUPharma. The Mexidol too. I'd previously bought Cerebrolysin from CosmicNootropic but they are overcharging their customers.

Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine) from a Dutch source on a darknet marketplace. I could link it, but not publicly. Surprisingly civil people there though, for the most part.

And I think that's it...
Can I replace Dexedrine with concerta

• Neuroplasticity: Cerebrolysin (5ml) daily, 5 days on, 2 days off.
  • Attention:
    • Dextroamphetamine (5-10mg) daily, 2-3 days off.
    • Caffeine & L-theanine (100mg) twice daily.
  • Antioxidants:
    • Vitamin C (1000mg) three times daily.
    • EPA/DHA (700mg) twice daily.
    • Sodium butyrate (600mg) twice daily.
    • NAC (700mg) twice daily.
    • Mexidol (125mg) twice daily.
  • Miscellaneous: Magnesium L-Threonate (2000mg) twice daily.
This along with optimizing sleep, diet, exercise, studying techniques, and incorporating some meditation.

I've got three months until the exam or so (trust me, it's not much for the amount I've got to learn), I'll see how well it works.

Most excited for Cerebrolysin, which I'll be running for 30 days. Might need to add a thing or two. to modulate the efficacy of the dextroamphetamine.
no noopept.
are you even trying?

Honestly this simple thread is better than most of the BOTB. But only so little people will appreciate the value of this thread. Thank you for making it.
Can you make a thread about studymaxxing?