Coining the term TFBEM (Tall Faced+Bodied Ecto/Mesos)

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I can understand a lot of the hate that tallcels get seeing as having outlier height and happening to have a good face and good body proportions is quite rare even despite good genes come in packages theory

When you think of tall, attractive white men, they effectively always have a couple of things in common which is having a tall face and an ecto-meso body structure

I have to say that I don't ever recall seeing a tall endomorphic man who was attractive
Tall endomorphic men just look like an utter waste of calories that could've been given to someone else who's useful and their faces are always subpar
They tend to have weird af facial growth patterns and somehow manage to have short faces combined with a tall, fat body which looks ridiculously uncanny

The TFBEM are effectively the prototype for Attractive Heightmoggers, often standing at 6'4 like the following chaps

Being an ecto or having narrow clavicles doesn't hinder the TFBEM, in fact it's a pretty common trait for them

TFBEM's clavicles always look better from a distance

TFBEMs mog hard when in pics with average sized men but people will nitpick their body proportions in pics without average sized men for reference

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, geezcel, ElTruecel and 2 others
I can understand a lot of the hate that tallcels get seeing as having outlier height and happening to have a good face and good body proportions is quite rare even despite good genes come in packages theory

When you think of tall, attractive white men, they effectively always have a couple of things in common which is having a tall face and an ecto-meso body structure

I have to say that I don't ever recall seeing a tall endomorphic man who was attractive
Tall endomorphic men just look like an utter waste of calories that could've been given to someone else who's useful and their faces are always shit
They tend to have weird af facial growth patterns and somehow manage to have short faces combined with a tall, fat body which looks ridiculously uncanny
wdym waste of calories? no short person or barely avg height normie is gonna use those calories

Mirin’ observation

Can you make a thread of UK phenotypes

You and @Squirtle were discussing the upper vs lower class pheno yesterday

Something along those lines

(I still don’t know how Squirtle knows so much about UK subtleties despite living in India)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Jason Voorhees, the BULL and 1 other person
wdym waste of calories? no short person or barely avg height normie is gonna use those calories
No girl wants the Tall Ugly Endo's genes
Tall Ugly Endo kills a cow and eats it to continue living
An unnecessary waste of a cow that could've been used to feed a TFBEM has just occured

It was an off the cuff addition to the thread so if you have a rebuttal to this feel free to type it but I wont continue defending the waste of calories statement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, the BULL and ElTruecel
Mirin’ observation

Can you make a thread of UK phenotypes

You and @Squirtle were discussing the upper vs lower class pheno yesterday

Something along those lines

(I still don’t know how Squirtle knows so much about UK subtleties despite living in India)
I actually made a tiktok/shorts video on UK phenos
I haven't uploaded to youtube yet though
I'm still debating whether I want to reveal my fresh yt channel or let it grow first or keep it private so I can sneak myself into the vids

I actually made a tiktok/shorts video on UK phenos
I haven't uploaded to youtube yet though
I'm still debating whether I want to reveal my fresh yt channel or let it grow first or keep it private so I can sneak myself into the vids

Never link your YT to your .org

The former is an asset and the latter is liability

Plus the minuscule traffic you’ll get from here isn’t worth it

Keep using .org for research & idea development only

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Never link your YT to your .org

The former is an asset and the latter is liability

Plus the minuscule traffic you’ll get from here isn’t worth it

Keep using .org for research & idea development only
Good call
I may type out a thread on English phenos if I get some spare motivation
The only issue of tripping myself up over the youtube channel with my posts on here is using the same pics on the forum as I use in my vids when they are the best pic examples to descripe certain traits/phenos

Good call
I may type out a thread on English phenos if I get some spare motivation
The only issue of tripping myself up over the youtube channel with my posts on here is using the same pics on the forum as I use in my vids when they are the best pic examples to descripe certain traits/phenos

True. It would be impossible not to instantly get recognised

If I ever saw a video on YouTube about Greggs-munching notherners vs Kate Middleton types, I woukd narrow it down to either you or @Squirtle

Alternative, and probably better, option is to create a stealth channel like TAILS

Just careful not to doxx yourself like he did since this industry is extreme

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tall Endo just means ogre basically

Endos don't exist, they're Just fat

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
TFBEM bump

life as an average height short faced ecto, ffs cursed by my anglo genes

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
life as an average height short faced ecto, ffs cursed by my anglo genes
Didn't pinny seethe calling you a tall faced/tall skulled mogger after seeing the incelcon pic? JFL
This newly coined term isn't to degrade average height ectos since I was one myself until my late teens
However I feel the need to separate those tall fat ogre bastards who were like 100kg at 15 and unpleasant in their brutish behavior from the ascended tall man meta of the TFBEM

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Almost forgot this fucker

Didn't pinny seethe calling you a tall faced/tall skulled mogger after seeing the incelcon pic? JFL
This newly coined term isn't to degrade average height ectos since I was one myself until my late teens
However I feel the need to separate those tall fat ogre bastards who were like 100kg at 15 and unpleasant in their brutish behavior from the ascended tall man meta of the TFBEM
Said I was frauding with long hair middle parting jfl

indeed, must separate urself from the low class ogres

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and 6ft4