My step by step propaganda campaign to convince the world that my pheno and traits are the pinnacle of male aesthetics

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I have kept my motivation a secret up to now, but it is time to unleash my plan in step by step format so that it seeps into your consciousness and works as predictive programming, just as the Jews tell you what they're going to do to you before they do it.

I began by coining the term british and irish dark haired males (BIDHM) and raised the point about how the standard for whiteness across the world are british and irish phenotpes seen in Hollywood/American TV and said that when people around the world conceptualize the white man they think of Angloshphere males as opposed to mainland euros.
This worked to discredit the looks of white males with blond hair (Scandis) and I spoke shit about Scandi square compact faces that haloed women but not men, a similar tactic I used to discredit slav men and promote slav women highlighting slav men's lack of lower thirds and round infantile faces.

I then highlighted that the narrowness of the faces of British/Irish men is what creates a more predator like look and although it comes at the expense of creating some narrow subhumans it creates the greatest moggers when the balance is just right because the tall face with slightly narrow IPD takes the face as far as possible away from looking infantile/feminine.

I then spoke about how England is reverse Russia because the gene pool can create some of the best looking males but creates mostly atrocious females
I drew the line between Irish girls and English girls stating that the difference is that recessed English girls have a pug/bulldog looking pheno (molly mae pheno) while recessed Irish girls have a feminine look about them because their enitre faces scale down with the recession/lack of bone mass so they have more petite, cuter features.

This then created the idea that Ireland has goodlooking men and women, while England has goodlooking men and ugly women, planting the seed in your minds subconsciously that Irish people are the most attractive in the world.

I always paid repect to Dutch moggers by outlining how tall, dark haired Dutch men can mog as hard as British/Irish moggers but obviously I dismissed blonde Dutch men as nerdics and also outlined the goofy phenos present among the Dutch.
This reinforces that tall dark haired western european men are the biggest moggers on earth so they get preferential treatment over the rest of mainland europe who are either shorter or more blondecucked.
I remained neutral on France because they can produce moggers like Delon and have a vague relation to celts and aren't as manlet as true meds.

The next step was to discredit the looks of English men and satisfy all the people who disagreed with me about English creating the biggest moggers.
I made a thread detailing why English men are subhumans which is quite undisputeable
The English Chads that you see are just a result of a white population of 50million people(10x Ireland) so there are bound to be some anomolies and you are bound to be exposed to them since they make it their entire life goal to either get on reality tv or pay/fraud their way to insta status so that every English guy who happens to be goodlooking is flooding your instagram feed whereas goodlooking people in other european countries generally dont care about getting status anywhere near to the same extent because they live healthy lives beyond trying to slay 4/10 English club slags.

This left Irish men as the sole pheno associated with the epitome of whiteness while English men were now confirmed subhumans with tall dark haired Dutch men being the moggers of mainland europe

Next I had to descredit Irish women because it would be disingenous to claim they are as attractive in comparison to other countries as their male counterparts.
I made threads explaining how irish women are makeup frauding cunts who have a horribly low ceiling for attractiveness compared to Scandi/Slav foids and they are only haloed by eye color and their use of cosmetics which makes the average subhuman irish foid fuckable for one time but nothing beyond.

Now the next step was to explain the concept of how Irish men are moggers despite being prone to traits that can be perceived as flaws such as a lack of forward growth.
I explained the tradeoff in halos that exist when it comes to the irish mogger and how it actually makes them stand out compared to other whites where having good orthotropic development is a necessity just to not be subhuman.
Acknowledging the limitations that exist with the Irish mogger allow people to open their minds up to your theory and see the points you make in favour of the Irish mogger.

The next step I am going live with for the first time right now is explaining that if Irish men are the biggest moggers due to pheno and Dutch men with dark hair are the biggest mainland euros moggers largely thanks to their height..
Then combining the two in order the get an Irish pheno mogger with Dutch tier height would be the pinnacle of male mogging.

This means that Irish pheno men with somewhat flat profiles but striking features and exceptional height have been concluded to be the biggest possible moggers in the world.

As you all know, what becomes popularized on PSL hits the mainstream 5-7 years later
You may not know it yet but all of you who have read to this point have found yourselves infected by the tall irish pheno mogger theory and you will unintentionally spread this theory with the comments you make on normie sites such as tiktok and youtube in the years to come.
You wont truly know why but you will find yourself bashing nerdics, slavs and english more regularly while championing the looks of any decent looking irish male.

By the time I finally attain giga status, there will just be a mainstream concensus that Irish men mog English men and other whites in general while also being far better looking than their female counterparts.

Slav and Scandi women will continue to be championed as the best looking women and suddenly they will start seeing everywhere that it's not just fashionable to have a tall white boyfriend, he has to be a tall irish pheno boyfriend.
This will spread like wildfire in America and suddenly Ameri-mutt foids will be dismissing all blonde males and white passing latino males in favor of males with Irish surnames and the traditional Irish phenoype not diluted by German/English DNA
You will literaly see tiktok trends of normies trying to prove how Irish they are in an attempt to piggyback off Irish status halo and get some pussy
BIC (Big Irish Cock) will also be made mainstream

I will then explode onto the scene with gigastatus and people will realize that I am the sole male in the mainstream who fits the description of the mythical irish mogger to a T.
Slav and Scandi foids will be queuing up to get impregnated by me and I will gladly oblige.
I will impregnate one Irish Stacey (if I manage to find one on the entire Island) just to keep the pure pheno alive but I will hedonism-max by enjoying the contrasting short,wide,projecting faces of Slav and Scandi foids

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lunin7, aspiringexcel, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
didnt read, tan is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Agendum and socialcel
Sorry homie if its longer than ten words it is automatic dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, hydraiskami, aspiringexcel and 10 others
That unemployed friend on a Tuesday afternoon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, incel194012940, Deleted member 51465 and 10 others
Irish men mog English men and other whites in general
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member and 6ft4
I have kept my motivation a secret up to now, but it is time to unleash my plan in step by step format so that it seeps into your consciousness and works as predictive programming, just as the Jews tell you what they're going to do to you before they do it.

I began by coining the term british and irish dark haired males (BIDHM) and raised the point about how the standard for whiteness across the world are british and irish phenotpes seen in Hollywood/American TV and said that when people around the world conceptualize the white man they think of Angloshphere males as opposed to mainland euros.
This worked to discredit the looks of white males with blond hair (Scandis) and I spoke shit about Scandi square compact faces that haloed women but not men, a similar tactic I used to discredit slav men and promote slav women highlighting slav men's lack of lower thirds and round infantile faces.

I then highlighted that the narrowness of the faces of British/Irish men is what creates a more predator like look and although it comes at the expense of creating some narrow subhumans it creates the greatest moggers when the balance is just right because the tall face with slightly narrow IPD takes the face as far as possible away from looking infantile/feminine.

I then spoke about how England is reverse Russia because the gene pool can create some of the best looking males but creates mostly atrocious females
I drew the line between Irish girls and English girls stating that the difference is that recessed English girls have a pug/bulldog looking pheno (molly mae pheno) while recessed Irish girls have a feminine look about them because their enitre faces scale down with the recession/lack of bone mass so they have more petite, cuter features.

This then created the idea that Ireland has goodlooking men and women, while England has goodlooking men and ugly women, planting the seed in your minds subconsciously that Irish people are the most attractive in the world.

I always paid repect to Dutch moggers by outlining how tall, dark haired Dutch men can mog as hard as British/Irish moggers but obviously I dismissed blonde Dutch men as nerdics and also outlined the goofy phenos present among the Dutch.
This reinforces that tall dark haired western european men are the biggest moggers on earth so they get preferential treatment over the rest of mainland europe who are either shorter or more blondecucked.
I remained neutral on France because they can produce moggers like Delon and have a vague relation to celts and aren't as manlet as true meds.

The next step was to discredit the looks of English men and satisfy all the people who disagreed with me about English creating the biggest moggers.
I made a thread detailing why English men are subhumans which is quite undisputeable
The English Chads that you see are just a result of a white population of 50million people(10x Ireland) so there are bound to be some anomolies and you are bound to be exposed to them since they make it their entire life goal to either get on reality tv or pay/fraud their way to insta status so that every English guy who happens to be goodlooking is flooding your instagram feed whereas goodlooking people in other european countries generally dont care about getting status anywhere near to the same extent because they live healthy lives beyond trying to slay 4/10 English club slags.

This left Irish men as the sole pheno associated with the epitome of whiteness while English men were now confirmed subhumans with tall dark haired Dutch men being the moggers of mainland europe

Next I had to descredit Irish women because it would be disingenous to claim they are as attractive in comparison to other countries as their male counterparts.
I made threads explaining how irish women are makeup frauding cunts who have a horribly low ceiling for attractiveness compared to Scandi/Slav foids and they are only haloed by eye color and their use of cosmetics which makes the average subhuman irish foid fuckable for one time but nothing beyond.

Now the next step was to explain the concept of how Irish men are moggers despite being prone to traits that can be perceived as flaws such as a lack of forward growth.
I explained the tradeoff in halos that exist when it comes to the irish mogger and how it actually makes them stand out compared to other whites where having good orthotropic development is a necessity just to not be subhuman.
Acknowledging the limitations that exist with the Irish mogger allow people to open their minds up to your theory and see the points you make in favour of the Irish mogger.

The next step I am going live with for the first time right now is explaining that if Irish men are the biggest moggers due to pheno and Dutch men with dark hair are the biggest mainland euros moggers largely thanks to their height..
Then combining the two in order the get an Irish pheno mogger with Dutch tier height would be the pinnacle of male mogging.

This means that Irish pheno men with somewhat flat profiles but striking features and exceptional height have been concluded to be the biggest possible moggers in the world.

As you all know, what becomes popularized on PSL hits the mainstream 5-7 years later
You may not know it yet but all of you who have read to this point have found yourselves infected by the tall irish pheno mogger theory and you will unintentionally spread this theory with the comments you make on normie sites such as tiktok and youtube in the years to come.
You wont truly know why but you will find yourself bashing nerdics, slavs and english more regularly while championing the looks of any decent looking irish male.

By the time I finally attain giga status, there will just be a mainstream concensus that Irish men mog English men and other whites in general while also being far better looking than their female counterparts.

Slav and Scandi women will continue to be championed as the best looking women and suddenly they will start seeing everywhere that it's not just fashionable to have a tall white boyfriend, he has to be a tall irish pheno boyfriend.
This will spread like wildfire in America and suddenly Ameri-mutt foids will be dismissing all blonde males and white passing latino males in favor of males with Irish surnames and the traditional Irish phenoype not diluted by German/English DNA
You will literaly see tiktok trends of normies trying to prove how Irish they are in an attempt to piggyback off Irish status halo and get some pussy

I will then explode onto the scene with gigastatus and people will realize that I am the sole male in the mainstream who fits the description of the mythical irish mogger to a T.
Slav and Scandi foids will be queuing up to get impregnated by me and I will gladly oblige.
I will impregnate one Irish Stacey (if I manage to find one on the entire Island) just to keep the pure pheno alive but I will hedonism-max by enjoying the contrasting short,wide,projecting faces of Slav and Scandi foids
Can you tell me what the "goofy phenos" among the Dutch are?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, incel194012940 and socialcel

Your oneitis Is being fucked by a fat ugly balding 5'8 male ft

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Bro you really need to drink some lean or something n relax. Destress for once

What the fuck bro. Just looksmax and approach. It's not that complicated

All it took was one trip to the UK to destroy all ur work

Holy shit how subhuman, must be all that industrialized food, avg male looks like they have some rare disease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, aspiringexcel and Deleted member
if this acc happens youโ€™re most successful user ever

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
bump

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

No woman read this

lmfao you are literally the most mentally ill person on this forum you write irish propaganda as if its the ira or something but for looksmaxxing, irish men and irish women are the ugliest in north western europe and have been voted for centuries since 2000's as having the ugliest men, they're only saved by their accent being cute and feminine, the reason why irish people are so ugly theres two 3 contributing factors, lack of mixing with other european populations, the reason why english people have such a better distrbution of looks amongst the class structure in britain is because of subsequent invasions and mixing between other european populations, vikings, normans, anglo saxons, jutes, irish people are the least mixed and it correlates with them being the ugliest lol, second reason why irish people are so ugly, is beacause of subsquent, migrations, genocides, and viking invasions, its a well known fact that irish women had their best looking women stolen for years, by norwegian, and icelandic vikings, thus resulting in the average irish women whos very fucking ugly mixing with the average irish man whos very fucking ugly, thirdly historically irish people have been the poorest, poverty breeds ugliness, rest of the post is pure schizophrenia ramblings, of a ugly mentally ill irishman, i legitmately havent seen a single good looking irish-american in my entire life, but ive seen plenty of good looking upper class anglo wasps, i can safely say that englishmen and english women are better looking than the irish by a signficant degree and its not even close, irish people are only haloed by the victim narrative of being treated badly outside of that they are hideous, ugly short, hobbits who have contributed nothing to the world besides being ugly, they have a cool accent though, shame they're repulsively ugly.

Only thing holding the Irish (celtic) is lack of tanning ability. Porcelain skin might impress ethnics but not other whites. Tanning mogs, needs germanic admixture.