The plan to reclaim Europe

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Rather than perpetually making threads raging about being exposed to deathnik eyesores and subhuman deathnik behaviour when we step out in public, we need to actually start taking action

Here is Europe for anyone who needs reminding

Here it is with some color coding

Red indicates regions that are a lost cause where shit is just gonna have to run it's course because the people lack in-group preference so will need to be brought to demographic collapse to allow a pheonix to rise from the ashes

These countries are Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France and England

Swedes cannot imagine anything outside of their own experience whereby they expect every human to be good and kind internally because they weren't exposed to the vicious dog eat dog behavior of low class fucks while growing up, they will learn the very hard way, not enough conflict in recent history and they became too soft

Germans are very reasonable people and willing to treat strangers individually on their own merit which has it's upsides if you wanna befriend them but the lack of in-group preference and the indivisualism is also a drawback. Germans actually treated ethnics like Jesse Owens exceptionally well despite the "muh evil Nazi" propaganda and ehtnics would be treated far worse in many other euro countries at the time

France is just over because of how established the ethnics there are, no going back.
French probably remain arrogant and will continue voting for pro migrant policies (not that the vote matters but gives an idea of the mentality)

Belgium has no reason to exist as it's own country and is entirely finished

Italian Islands over due to the amount of ethnics flooding in

England is actually quite well segregated in terms of status hierarchies between whites and ethnics and while whites are still a large majority overall, there are many towns/cities that are entirely ethnic so whites will keep losing ground. English are giga polite and nice and not willing to turn things around now having been exposed to ethnics living alongside them for the past 40+ years. They have some banter with the guy in their local paki shop so dont mind their daughter hanging round the kebab shop in the evenings with her friend, whats the worst that could happen?

Now we move onto more colors

Netherlands, fittingly colored orange as it's close to the red point of no going back
It's wedged in an unfavourable position with surrounding countries being over
It will be part of the megacity spanning Benelux and West Germnay since it's a giga urban area with the highest population density
Pretty much the perfect infrastructure in place to pump in ethnics and get them working like cogs in a machine for the lowest investment
I still hold out hope for Dutch moggers to realize they're the largest, highest IQ humans on the continent and unleash that tall man rage which manlets will never be able to understand
I'm not sure if they have enough of a low class culture though to stir up the shit that's needed like gang violence against the ethnics

Now for the Meds
Portugal and Spain have abysmal birthrates like most of Europe and they seem to be quite patriotic and have decent in-group preference and aren't known as cucks but they aren't quite AntiOtherRaces enough to make a change I feel
It may be a slow burn since they have a large population but demographics aren't in their fabour in the long run

Italy
Italians seem more a bit more patriotic than Iberians and due to their history will feel a sense of superiority and belief and will feel they can fight off the ethnics but their birth rate is pretty much the lowest in Europe.
It was below replacement level in the fucking 70s which shows just how far they've strayed from a focus of continuing their existence.
They have strong in group preference which is likely a result of isolation and the fact Italians dont leave Italy and they will assault an ethnic acting up in public which northern euros wont but the demographics are fucked for them.
The conflict will be interesting to watch though, I see them as a wild card

Places that aren't too bad now but could get rapidly fucked
The other Scandi countries Norway, Denmark, Finland
Norway isnt in EU but you do hear of some shit about ethnic crime there and I imagine things will go down the same as sweden if the floodgates open (had an interaction with a giga liberal politics sounding norweigen foid once)
Denmark deport some ehtnics but I feel its all for show to trick the population into thinking theyre the scandis that are hard on immigration but legal immigration and demographics will still fuck their small population
Finland, dont hear much about it but it will catch up most likely, I wanna travel there before it gets worse

The Celtic Mogger nations: Ireland, Wales, Scotland
In a similar boat to the Scanid nations just mentioned but we have the advantage of being low class, barbaric, low inhib celtic moggers
I'd say Scotland will put up the least resistence since you hear a lot of fucked up laws coming out of there and minimal pushback, there is some resistence in Wales in welsh speaking places like LLaneli but there are also some libtards like one who started abusing an Irish patriot calling him a waycist

Ireland is putting up some resistence but we are being hit the hardest out of any country in Europe
We had a birthrate that was at replacement level as recent as 2010 and could easily have sustained ourselves but the land mass is too valuable for the cabal to pass up on
Population has increased by 25% via immigration in 20 years, we have the most empty buildings (required for converting to ethnic housing) by population of anywhere in Europe
Prostests happening every day but we are at nothing until we go back to our roots and bring back guerilla warfare
We dont have the temperment to fix anything systematically or politically, the only thing that will get results is violence but its only people over 35 who are really commiting to the cause. All young guys are either LTR cucks or incels, the women here are cunts and not worth saving so many young men dont care which could be our downfall
Random ethnic citizen interrogation and order to leave

Solutions will be drafted tomorrow now that we have established likely lost causes and lost territory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewman, LVZZO, Sny and 38 others
Hmm what do I value more?

Writing 'dnr' on every post longer than 3 sentences, or reclaiming Europe for the whites?

Fuck this is a hard decision.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, Sny, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 26 others
Rather than perpetually making threads raging about being exposed to deathnik eyesores and subhuman deathnik behaviour when we step out in public, we need to actually start taking action

View attachment 2785449

View attachment 2785448

Red indicates regions that are a lost cause where shit is just gonna have to run it's course because the people lack in-group preference so will need to be brought to demographic collapse to allow a pheonix to rise from the ashes

Swedes cannot imagine anything outside of their own experience whereby they expect every human to be good and kind internally because they weren't exposed to the vicious dog eat dog behavior of low class fucks while growing up, they will learn the very hard way, not enough conflict in recent history and they became too soft

Germans are very reasonable people and willing to treat strangers individually on their own merit which has it's upsides if you wanna befriend them but the lack of in-group preference and the indivisualism is also a drawback. Germans actually treated ethnics like Jesse Owens exceptionally well despite the "muh evil Nazi" propaganda and ehtnics would be treated far worse in many other euro countries at the time

France is just over because of how established the ethnics there are, no going back.
French probably remain arrogant and will continue voting for pro migrant policies (not that the vote matters but gives an idea of the mentality)

England is actually quite well segregated in terms of status hierarchies between whites and ethnics and while whites are still a large majority overall, there are many towns/cities that are entirely ethnic so whites will keep losing ground. English are giga polite and nice and not willing to turn things around now having been exposed to ethnics living alongside them for the past 40+ years. They have some banter with the guy in their local paki shop so dont mind their daughter hanging round the kebab shop in the evenings with her friend, whats the worst that could happen?

Netherlands, fittingly colored orange as it's close to the red point of no going back
It will be part of the megacity spanning Benelux and West Germnay since it's a giga urban area with the highest population density
Pretty much the perfect infrastructure in place to pump in ethnics and get them working like cogs in a machine for the lowest investment
I still hold out hope for Dutch moggers to realize they're the largest, highest IQ humans on the continent and unleash that tall man rage which manlets will never be able to understand
I'm not sure if they have enough of a low class culture though to stir up the shit that's needed like gang violence against the ethnics

Now for the Meds
Portugal and Spain have abysmal birthrates like most of Europe and they seem to be quite patriotic and have decent in-group preference and aren't known as cucks but they aren't quite AntiOtherRaces enough to make a change I feel
It may be a slow burn since they have a large population but demographics aren't in their fabour in the long run

Italy
Italians seem more a bit more patriotic than Iberians and due to their history will feel a sense of superiority and belief and will feel they can fight off the ethnics but their birth rate is pretty much the lowest in Europe.
It was below replacement level in the fucking 70s which shows just how far they've strayed from a focus of continuing their existence.
They have strong in group preference which is likely a result of isolation and the fact Italians dont leave Italy and they will assault an ethnic acting up in public which northern euros wont but the demographics are fucked for them.

Norway isnt in EU but you do hear of some shit about ethnic crime there and I imagine things will go down the same as sweden if the floodgates open (had an interaction with a giga liberal politics sounding norweigen foid once)
Denmark deport some ehtnics but I feel its all for show to trick the population into thinking theyre the scandis that are hard on immigration but legal immigration and demographics will still fuck their small population
Finland, dont hear much about it but it will catch up most likely, I wanna travel there before it gets worse

In a similar boat to the Scanid nations just mentioned but we have the advantage of being low class, barbaric, low inhib celtic moggers
I'd say Scotland will put up the least resistence since you hear a lot of fucked up laws coming out of there and minimal pushback, there is some resistence in Wales in welsh speaking places like LLaneli but there are also some libtards like one who started abusing an Irish patriot calling him a waycist

Ireland is putting up some resistence but we are being hit the hardest out of any country in Europe
We had a birthrate that was at replacement level as recent as 2010 and could easily have sustained ourselves but the land mass is too valuable for the cabal to pass up on
Population has increased by 25% via immigration in 20 years, we have the most eppty buildings by population of anywhere in Europe
Prostests happening every day but we are at nothing until we go back to our roots and bring back guerilla warfare
We dont have the temperment to fix anything systematically or politically, the only thing that will get results is violence but its only people over 35 who are really commiting to the cause. All young guys are either LTR cucks or incels, the women here are cunts and not worth saving so many young men dont care which could be our downfall

Solutions will be drafted tomorrow now that we have established likely lost causes and lost territory

Images   2024 02 13T174026513

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Sny, mvp2v1 and 14 others
Hmm what do I value more?

Writing 'dnr' on every post longer than 3 sentences, or reclaiming Europe for the whites?

Fuck this is a hard decision.
This is just the precursor to the step by step guide to reclaiming Europe which I will write and post tomorrow

edit: It's gonna be my 8000th post fuarkkk

2nd edit: 8000th post already reached upon refresh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Gilbert_Durandal, RTLBbc and 4 others
This is just the precursor to the step by step guide to reclaiming Europe which I will write and post tomorrow
Mirin high effort Celtic Mogger threads. Will read.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, itisoverboyos, aleksander and 1 other person

View attachment 2785449

View attachment 2785448

Now for the Meds

Italy

Population has increased by 25% via immigration in 20 years, we have the most empty buildings (required for converting to ethnic housing) by population of anywhere in Europe

Dnrd

Save Europa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, itisoverboyos, 📎♿️⚙️ and 4 others
Just gun them JFL

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
dnr

138497.jpg

_103662368_macron-montaje.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Yaarhuni, laaltin and 11 others
The celtic race will rise again and reclaim what’s ours
IMG 0407

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, itisoverboyos, 📎♿️⚙️ and 6 others
Relocate all ethincs to one place, I just dont know where
Southern russia maybe?

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and aleksander
Ireland really is in the best position because it has easily defensible boarders, and a relatively homogeneous population. The best hope for Ireland is that some large part of a city of some Country in Europe will become controlled by Africans or Muslims and then descend into unmitigated chaos that can not be hidden. Then there will be a huge political swing.
Up until they become maybe 10% of the population Africans and Muslims are well behaved because they stand out, it is only after they concentrate in urban areas in significant numbers that they become a problem, and by then it is too late.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aleksander, n0rthface and 3 others
we need to do a fascist military coup it 9nly takes 3% of the population it worked in italy bro thats how mussolini became prime minister , we couldnt win a democratic election outright like hitler because the situation isnt as unstable

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and itisoverboyos
The whites are to weak to stop the Kalegri plan

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Retarded plan. Why? because celts can’t do anything for themselves. They’re a tier 2 Iberian race that are nothing but slaves and should be treated as such.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and gonion wanter
Sorry I already have plans on creating my own mutt race

Retarded plan. Why? because celts can’t do anything for themselves. They’re a tier 2 Iberian race that are nothing but slaves and should be treated as such.

Marx and the Jews thoughts on slavs:

"When socialist revolution/class war happens there will be primitive socieites in europe 2 two stages behind because they havent reached capitalism yet (slavs etc) so it will be impossible to bring them to the point of being revolutionary therefore they are racial trash which must be destroyed"

This is the same reason the Irish were killed en mass.

So do you think that the Anglos and Germans and French are truly that much superior to the Slavs and Irish (therefore sharing Jew sentiment about certain whites being racial trash)
Or do you think that due to geography and pure-bred-ness and strong in-group preference the slavs and Irish were just a thorn in the side for the Jews who weren't prone to following instructions whereas the Anglos and Germans and French were the best boys in the class/teachers pets.

Since France and Germany are central to Europe they will have a population with more of a mix of genes which makes them less purbred which leads to less in-group preference.
England also mixed a lot with the continent and was part of the Roman Empire whereas Ireland barely mixed at all over the previous couple of millenia and was not part of the Roman Empire, hence we maintain connection to our Celtic Ancient Warrior genes
Listen to this bone chilling sound

There are lots of videos explaining why the Slavs were behind economically and it's largely to do with geography and the Roman culture never spreading East.
EE is cucked by georgraphy since no part of WE is more than 350km from the sea while parts of EE are more than 1000km from the sea.
I got that fact from a Thomas Sowell vid, if you want to watch videos on the geography of EE and it's disadvantages there's plenty on youtube that explain it

Take a look at this map

The countries in primary Green (Ireland and Slavic countries) are the ones on the outskirts of the block of France, Germany and England/Britian.
Theses are the countries that the cabal aim to bring up to speed economically with France/Germany/England etc so that they can turn them liberal and make the population revolutiory as Marx wanted.

With regards Ireland, a lot of the population have reached that revolutionary commie stage due to having an easy life (middle class hipster subhumans who never worked a day in their life leading the charge) but there are also a lot who remain poor and stubborn and primitive with strong in-group preference.
EE is the next target and I can see Poland becoming much better off economically in the coming years which will breed a lot of pro open borders, liberal brainwashed slags but the men have the opportunity to stop it now and they will have some memory remaining of living under communism.

The Baltic nations are in luminous green and I think they are currently an afterthought and nobody in the Western world knows of a single Baltic person @anstrum95
The cabal trialled vax pass to enter the gym on them before they did on western euros

The dark green countries of Greece, Albania, Romania etc are countries that are darker complexion than most euros and some territory has been lost to muzzies but I dont know enough about each country individually to make a judgement.
Romanians are quite dark but maybe it would be superior to live there than in WE as Tate claims

Ukraine is suffering incredible demograhic death and I question what the Jews plans for Ukraine will be after the war concludes.
Ukraine did have some of the most hardcore white nationalists in Europe but most of them were probably tracked down and sent to the frontlines of the war to die

They will potentially be softened up a lot more than they were 15 years ago

I didn't give enough credit to Spain in my original post since they kicked the muzzzies out of Europe before and can do it again although the "you're not your ancestors pill" is brutal and I will touch on it more later, I still have multiple essays to write before getting to the solution

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, mvp2v1, murdah and 3 others
Marx and the Jews thoughts on slavs:

"When socialist revolution/class war happens there will be primitive socieites in europe 2 two stages behind because they havent reached capitalism yet (slavs etc) so it will be impossible to bring them to the point of being revolutionary therefore they are racial trash which must be destroyed"

This is the same reason the Irish were killed en mass.

So do you think that the Anglos and Germans and French are truly that much superior to the Slavs and Irish (therefore sharing Jew sentiment about certain whites being racial trash)
Or do you think that due to geography and pure-bred-ness and strong in-group preference the slavs and Irish were just a thorn in the side for the Jews who weren't prone to following instructions whereas the Anglos and Germans and French were the best boys in the class/teachers pets.

Since France and Germany are central to Europe they will have a population with more of a mix of genes which makes them less purbred which leads to less in-group preference.
England also mixed a lot with the continent and was part of the Roman Empire whereas Ireland barely mixed at all over the previous couple of millenia and was not part of the Roman Empire.
There are lots of videos explaining why the Slavs were behind economically and it's largely to do with geography and the Roman culture never spreading East.
EE is cucked by georgraphy since no part of WE is more than 350km from the sea while parts of EE are more than 1000km from the sea.
I got that fact from a Thomas Sowell vid, if you want to watch videos on the geography of EE and it's disadvantages there's plenty on youtube that explain it

Take a look at this map

View attachment 2785914

The countries in primary Green (Ireland and Slavic countries) are the ones on the outskirts of the block of France, Germany and England/Britian.
Theses are the countries that the cabal aim to bring up to speed economically with France/Germany/England etc so that they can turn them liberal and make the population revolutiory as Marx wanted.

With regards Ireland, a lot of the population have reached that revolutionary commie stage due to having an easy life (middle class hipster subhumans who never worked a day in their life leading the charge) but there are also a lot who remain poor and stubborn and primitive with strong in-group preference.
EE is the next target and I can see Poland becoming much better off economically in the coming years which will breed a lot of pro open borders, liberal brainwashed slags but the men have the opportunity to stop it now and they will have some memory remaining of living under communism.

The Baltic nations are in luminous green and I think they are currently and afterthought and nobody in the Western world knows of a single Baltic person @anstrum95
The cabal trialled vax pass to enter the gym on them before they did on western euros

The dark green countries of Greece, Albania, Romania etc are countries that are darker complexion than most euros and some territory has been lost to muzzies but I dont know enough about each country individually to make a judgement.
Romanians are quite dark but maybe it would be superior to live there than in WE as Tate claims

Ukraine is suffering incredible demograhic death and I question what the Jews plans for Ukraine will be after the war concludes.
Ukraine did have some of the most hardcore white nationalists in Europe but most of them were probably tracked down and sent to the frontlines of the war to die

They will potentially be softened up a lot more than they were 15 years ago

I didn't give enough credit to Spain in my original post since they kicked the muzzzies out of Europe before and can do it again although the "you're not your ancestors pill" is brutal and I will touch on it more later, I still have multiple essays to write before getting to the solution

Wasted your time. DNR. Get baited faggot

Wasted your time. DNR. Get baited faggot
I was going to type it out anyway as part of the thread, your post just gave me some mental clarity on what to focus on

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Ireland really is in the best position because it has easily defensible boarders, and a relatively homogeneous population. The best hope for Ireland is that some large part of a city of some Country in Europe will become controlled by Africans or Muslims and then descend into unmitigated chaos that can not be hidden. Then there will be a huge political swing.
Up until they become maybe 10% of the population Africans and Muslims are well behaved because they stand out, it is only after they concentrate in urban areas in significant numbers that they become a problem, and by then it is too late.
Irish weren't even considered white lmao. You white pricks are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Am I getting kicked out of Europe? :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Yaarhuni and 5'7 zoomer
Expected response from a Jew

Karl Marx:
"When the socialist revolution/class war happens there will be primitive socieites in europe 2 two stages behind because they havent reached capitalism yet (slavs/irish etc) so it will be impossible to bring them to the point of being revolutionary therefore they are racial trash which must be destroyed"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 27066 and mogstars
Nobody cares about the Northern half of Europe, not even me.

Icy, cold wastelands are not precious.

Europe's real cultural pride lies in it's south near the Mediterranean.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: viniciz, mogstars and try2beme
Who will deliver the Uber eats that you ordered before making this thread or more importantly who will run your country. Your prime minister is an Indian sir.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, aleksander, n0rthface and 3 others
European bitches love my swag

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and i_love_roosters
Diversity makes us stronger!

Ask anyone who says that how many children they have and how many they're planning on having. Measure their testosterone levels and fertility. Look at what they eat, the drugs they take and the degenerate activities they partake in.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and 6ft4
I

View attachment 2785449

View attachment 2785448

Now for the Meds

Italy

Italy now made a law that you need to speak Italian for citizenship. Guess that’s a step.

I know an arms dealer in western EU if anyone needs it.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and OldRooster
I

Italy now made a law that you need to speak Italian for citizenship. Guess that’s a step.

I know an arms dealer in western EU if anyone needs it.
They JUST did that? LMAO. The Netherlands requires you to pass a Dutch exam before you can get citizenship.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OldRooster and mogstars
Yeah they were, by law.

Classic Jewish Satan lies.

Did the Irish go to white or ethnic schools during segregation? There’s your answer, deathnik

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, hopecel, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
the europeans need to wake up from the jewish propaganda thankfully in my town we all hate the subhumans nigger and the faggots

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
         7701899 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Twinblade, gribsufer1, hopecel and 6 others
They JUST did that? LMAO. The Netherlands requires you to pass a Dutch exam before you can get citizenship.
Yeah I guess that’s a step to the anti-deathnic direction at least.

Compare that to France or Germany that made it EASIER for deathnics to get citizenship :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Jokes aside, some of the Ancient Egyptian dynasties were in fact sub-Saharan Africans. I think Ancient Egypt was a diverse civilization with most dynasties being of North African genetic origins but there was definitely a period in the Ancient Egypt dynasties that the rulers weren't of North African genetic origins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Yeah I guess that’s a step to the anti-deathnic direction at least.

Compare that to France or Germany that made it EASIER for deathnics to get citizenship :lul:
I went to the French-speaking part of Belgium and there were so many ethnics (mostly blacks and a few Moroccan types), hardly a white person in sight, JFL. They were also "thugmaxxing."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, latincell95, OldRooster and 1 other person
Jokes aside, some of the Ancient Egyptian dynasties were in fact sub-Saharan Africans. I think Ancient Egypt was a diverse civilization with most dynasties being of North African genetic origins but there was definitely a period in the Ancient Egypt dynasties that the rulers weren't of North African genetic origins.
LargeWeWuzstilbefarstilsmokdeErrbzzstilb5ead5d229a06804ac15dd9ea74c312f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, latincell95, smoth and 2 others
Good thread and analysis, but the only thing that can save Europe is to unify into a conservative, traditional and semi-authoritarian federation by Europeans for Europeans, based on a pan-European ethno-nationalist identity, celebration of our common past and historical heritage and the preservation of our collective interests as a "people composed of European peoples". Like a based and more powerful EU which is a true state rather than a loose union. And since Europeans are probably one of the most individualistic and low in-group preference people in the world I don't see that ever happening. Western Europeans would rather get angry at other Europeans coming into their countries to work as expats instead of ethnics for crying out loud. I've been doing some research into the Netherlands cause I'll be moving there and apparently the Dutch are more racist towards European expats than the Moroccans and MENAs ruining their country, it's fucking ridiculous. I guess it's cause our national rivalries are embedded deep into our psyche and sense of history, and are more tangible due to our geographic proximity, whereas the concept of a "white race" or "the West vs the East" is more abstract and new. But that's what we need.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, OldRooster, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
I've been doing some research into the Netherlands cause I'll be moving there and apparently the Dutch are more racist towards European expats than the Moroccans and MENAs ruining their country, it's fucking ridiculous.
That's because European expats don't bother to speak or learn the language. Yeah, the ethnics can and are shitheads in this country, but at least they speak the language. And there's also a decent amount of ethnics who are well-behaved, so that's why Dutch people prefer ethnics over European expats.

That's because European expats don't bother to speak or learn the language. Yeah, the ethnics can and are shitheads in this country, but at least they speak the language. And there's also a decent amount of ethnics who are well-behaved, so that's why Dutch people prefer ethnics over European expats.
ok fair, that should change then, we need to encourage all Europeans to be as multi-lingual as possible to reduce such tensions.

Last edited:
ok fair, that should change then, we need to encourage all Europeans to be as multi-lingual as possible to reduce such tensions
Yes, that would really help. Even I, an ethnic myself, think it's ridiculous that expats don't bother to learn the language, it's considered disrespectful. The ethnics (older generations) do try at least, even if they may not speak much but they do understand what is said and respond in broken Dutch. Of course, the younger generations speak it very well (when they don't incorporate lame street language into it). When you go to Amsterdam, nobody speaks Dutch and that's really weird. It does need to change. The Dutch are welcoming, as long as you adapt in one way or the other.

Yes, that would really help. Even I, an ethnic myself, think it's ridiculous that expats don't bother to learn the language, it's considered disrespectful. The ethnics (older generations) do try at least, even if they may not speak much but they do understand what is said and respond in broken Dutch. Of course, the younger generations speak it very well (when they don't incorporate lame street language into it). When you go to Amsterdam, nobody speaks Dutch and that's really weird. It does need to change. The Dutch are welcoming, as long as you adapt in one way or the other.
is not speaking Dutch a significant failo for dating there? I plan on learning it regardless but I'm curious

do you think not speaking Dutch would be a significant failo for dating there? I plan on learning it regardless but I'm curious
Honestly? If you're very good-looking, I think you can get away with it. But it's always better to learn and speak Dutch, so that you impress the people there. I remember meeting an ethnic who lived only one year in the country but he spoke Dutch as if he had spoken it all his life, it was really impressive to me and you basically just gain people's respect that way and that can get you a long way, of course.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
is not speaking Dutch a significant failo for dating there? I plan on learning it regardless but I'm curious
country is over-run with young people who don't speak dutch.

I've dated more in english than in dutch and I am native here. Expats/Exchange students are a cancer which also needs to be eradicated.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Am I getting kicked out of Europe? :feelswhy:
if all educated ethnics moved back home they could unironically make their nations wealthier Western Europe and east Asia are falling off heavily would be a great time to steal some of the worlds gdp share from them

country is over-run with young people who don't speak dutch.

I've dated more in english than in dutch and I am native here. Expats/Exchange students are a cancer which also needs to be eradicated.
didn't you say you're Polish and feel very alienated by Dutch people and culture?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Good thread and analysis, but the only thing that can save Europe is to unify into a conservative, traditional and semi-authoritarian federation by Europeans for Europeans, based on a pan-European ethno-nationalist identity, celebration of our common past and historical heritage and the preservation of our collective interests as a "people composed of European peoples". Like a based and more powerful EU which is a true state rather than a loose union. And since Europeans are probably one of the most individualistic and low in-group preference people in the world I don't see that ever happening. Western Europeans would rather get angry at other Europeans coming into their countries to work as expats instead of ethnics for crying out loud. I've been doing some research into the Netherlands cause I'll be moving there and apparently the Dutch are more racist towards European expats than the Moroccans and MENAs ruining their country, it's fucking ridiculous. I guess it's cause our national rivalries are embedded deep into our psyche and sense of history, and are more tangible due to our geographic proximity, whereas the concept of a "white race" or "the West vs the East" is more abstract and new. But that's what we need.
aka what the Nazi Himmler tried to do with “Nazi mythology”.

Those who control the past control the future.