How do Mainland Europeans feel when they see a Celtic Mogger for the first time?

Anglos are the ULTIMATE slaves for the Jews
Britian was just a convenient strategic location for the Jews to run their empire from and harness wealth from the rest of the world due to having ease of access to the sea.
All just bitches for the Rotschilds and central banking
Anglo slaves obeyed their masters and harvested wealth from the rest of the world (seeing none of that wealth for themselves) while also dedicating 14 hours per day working as factory slaves in the industrial revolution.
The urbanization of England and it's financial "prosperity" doesn't mean shit when 95% of the population lived like fucking peasants after trading away all of their hours in labour.
Irish lived off the land and ruled themselves, seeing the father of the house as the king of his own clan with no state having the right to infringe on his natural position
Listen to the based Irish man talking about what happens if someone tries disrupt this natural order

"Anyone who comes into my house and my country and tries to take over by force I'm gonna kill him and I'll use any and every means to do it"

This is why the Celtic culture still hasn't been extinguished despite the Jews using the Brits to try genocide us with unlimited financial resources and they still couldn't get it done after 800 years of trying.
They wanted to turn Ireland into Britian 2.0, an urbanized land mass of productive slaves but we refused, the Anglos rolled over and did as they were told immediately so they got rewarded by being recognized as "The mighty nation who conquered the world" when really they are just obedient little dogs, 95% of which living in poverty and government issued housing with no connection to their own land

Listen to this "Black Britishman" (JFLLLLLL) talking about what it was like to face an Irish man in a fight

Legit, Irish are the only Europeans actually willing to set buildings on fire to prevent hoardes of deathnik scammers from being shipped into their communites by Jews.
Anglos have been letting ethnics take over their land for 70 years and rape their daughters without so much as a wimper

70 years is very untrue. Your whole wall of yap was a biased fallacy structured to make it seem like the Irish aren’t hilariously dumb. No the Irish behave like niggers. Did it stop the hoardes of deathnics? No. It’s the same logic as blm you retard. The English are just better than you. Plain and simple. Hate us because you ain’t us. We’re responsible for 40% of total world creations, had the biggest empire. You’re probably 50% Anglo jfl. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to mix with these utter buffoons. White niggers is what you are. Good night. I didn’t read a lot of it. But this is what you’re getting. Keep sobbing slave.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
one of my favorite historical facts about my country:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
@6ft4 tell me more about your flat maxilla theory

@6ft4

Last edited:
here for celtic propaganda

failo for alot of celtic gentlemen like myself is low eyebrow density

Users who are viewing this thread

Back