Different foid phenos I could reproduce with and the likelyhoods of creating a Chad

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I plan on reproducing with a foid who's facial traits balance out with mine so I would rate an objectively MTB girl who has a wide face/palate and short chin higher in appeal than most normies would.
I'd be fine with reproducing with a MTB who I thought balanced out my traits well but I would be aiming for a HTB who balances my traits

As a HTN, it may be possible for me to impregnate a StaceyLite who has a height fetish but I'm really not sure what the chances are of me fucking a Staceylite while having no status.

Chads typically get their facial traits from their mothers (very few Chad father, Chad son examples exist) since females have more facial averageness, the Chad usually resembles his mother and gets her ratios for the inner face then he also develops a masculine outer face often as a stroke of luck or high prenatal T or his mother having mogger zygos or mandible.

If I manage to reproduce with a foid who is an objective Staceylite that also balances my traits I think the probability of creating a Chad son would be quite good if I had 10 children with her (assuming 4-6 would be sons)

Lets have a look at foids with various phenotypes based on region and explore the likelyhood of the creating a Chad with my semen
I will be using foids on the wide/robust side for each region since a narrow foid from any country is likely to result in an incel son

Red hair Irish pheno

I had to use an AI pic since red haired foids above LTB (without makeup) are almost impossible to foid
High risk of abomination tier son if I ever impregnated one of these foids
Likelyhood of Chad: 1/10

Black Hair, Blue Eyes Irish pheno

There's a possibility of creating a vampire North Atlantid Chad son but it will largely be due to a stroke of luck with genetic recombination and there probably isn't enough genetic variety to guarantee the non occurance of craniofacial development failos
Likelyhood of Chad: 5/10

English pheno

Fuck knows what would happen to a male with an Irish father and English mother, the genetic variance may not be enough to prevent deformity but if they had a wide palate like the foid above they could actually create a rather aesthetic son due to positive features like aesthetic nose and predator IPD
Likelyhood of Chad 5/10

Med pheno

I would avoid the recessed birdcels of Italy at all costs but there's a chance of a Spanish foid having enough genetic variance to create an attractive son.
One issue is that they may be a bit too dark to have the trademark British Isles Hollywood Chad look since I have some subtle indicators of Iberian DNA myself.

Scandi Pheno

These would provide the best chance at creating a son with a lantern jaw and the compactness of their face may balance out well with my tall face
There is also a chance the son would just turn out as a tall chin, wide jawed block headed ogre with wide IPD but it's hard to predict.
There is also a chance they will get their mothers blonde hair and be a blonde cuck but the possible positive traits are still good
Likelyhood of Chad: 6.5/10

Traditional Slav Pheno

These foids have craniofacial development that is furthest away from my own with their projected maxillas and short chins and lower thirds
The are probably the most likely foids to leading to my son having good ratios due to balancing out my features however there's a chance my son would lack some angularity and look slightly round and bloated facially.
There is also the chance of slav male balding genes being passed on and inheriting slav male low pedigree looks but the benefits outweigh the cons
Likelyhood of Chad: 7/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, darktriadprince, gribsufer1 and 9 others
@BrahminBoss

How can a nigga have so much free time is beyond me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, albe.ORG, Deleted member 55314 and 23 others
Are you autistic by any chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, PrinceofDarkness and 6ft4
How can a nigga have so much free time is beyond me
I'm taking a break today from my work on PSL God Montages
Did about 10 minutes of STATUSMAXXING early by making a thumbnail for my other channel where I'm running just be white game
Currently neglecting my only monetized channel because I need to up the anti with regards european phenoype posts on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, gribsufer1 and ascension
jesus christ man

• +1
Reactions: conquer
I'm taking a break today from my work on PSL God Montages
Did about 10 minutes of STATUSMAXXING early by making a thumbnail for my other channel where I'm running just be white game
Currently neglecting my only monetized channel because I need to up the anti with regards european phenoype posts on here
Don't say you are one of those channels who makes fucking muh psl god videos for fucking autistic retards to watch.

It's so fucking cringe seeing faggots sucking their dick off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, sportsmogger, Skywalker and 1 other person
and then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I plan on reproducing with a foid who's facial traits balance out with mine so I would rate an objectively MTB girl who has a wide face/palate and short chin higher in appeal than most normies would.
I'd be fine with reproducing with a MTB who I thought balanced out my traits well but I would be aiming for a HTB who balances my traits

As a HTN, it may be possible for me to impregnate a StaceyLite who has a height fetish but I'm really not sure what the chances are of me fucking a Staceylite while having no status.

Chads typically get their facial traits from their mothers (very few Chad father, Chad son examples exist) since females have more facial averageness, the Chad usually resembles his mother and gets her ratios for the inner face then he also develops a masculine outer face often as a stroke of luck or high prenatal T or his mother having mogger zygos or mandible.

If I manage to reproduce with a foid who is an objective Staceylite that also balances my traits I think the probability of creating a Chad son would be quite good if I had 10 children with her (assuming 4-6 would be sons)

Lets have a look at foids with various phenotypes based on region and explore the likelyhood of the creating a Chad with my semen
I will be using foids on the wide/robust side for each region since a narrow foid from any country is likely to result in an incel son

Red hair Irish pheno
View attachment 2746015

I had to use an AI pic since red haired foids above LTB (without makeup) are almost impossible to foid

View attachment 2746022

There's a possibility of creating a vampire North Atlantid Chad son but it will largely be due to a stroke of luck with genetic recombination and there probably isn't enough genetic variety to guarantee the non occurance of craniofacial development failos

English pheno
View attachment 2746095

View attachment 2746099

Fuck knows what would happen to a male with an Irish father and English mother, the genetic variance may not be enough to prevent deformity but if they had a wide palate like the foid above they could actually create a rather aesthetic son due to positive features like aesthetic nose and predator IPD
Likelyhood of Chad 5/10

Med pheno
View attachment 2746110

I would avoid the recessed birdcels of Italy at all costs but there's a chance of a Spanish foid having enough genetic variance to create an attractive son.
One issue is that they may be a bit too dark to have the trademark British Isles Hollywood Chad look since I have some subtle indicators of Iberian DNA myself.

Scandi Pheno
View attachment 2746091

These would provide the best chance at creating a son with a lantern jaw and the compactness of their face may balance out well with my tall face
There is also a chance the son would just turn out as a tall chin, wide jawed block headed ogre with wide IPD but it's hard to predict.
There is also a chance they will get their mothers blonde hair and be a blonde cuck but the possible positive traits are still good

Traditional Slav Pheno
View attachment 2746052

These foids have craniofacial development that is furthest away from my own with their projected maxillas and short chins and lower thirds
The are probably the most likely foids to leading to my son having good ratios due to balancing out my features however there's a chance my son would lack some angularity and look slightly round and bloated facially.
There is also the chance of slav male balding genes being passed on and inheriting slav male low pedigree looks but the benefits outweigh the cons
Now bring up phenos of colour

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Deleted member 7580

Red hair Irish pheno
View attachment 2746015

View attachment 2746022

English pheno
View attachment 2746095

View attachment 2746099

Likelyhood of Chad 5/10

Med pheno
View attachment 2746110

Scandi Pheno
View attachment 2746091

Traditional Slav Pheno
View attachment 2746052

My mom is legit a top percentile stacey and yet i inherit her only flaw which isnt that bad for women which is uee and my dad is a HTN i inherit his only flaws which are big nose and a short ramus. fucking brutal genetic recomb my brother is a HTN and im MTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension, 6ft4 and 1 other person
9cel

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I disagree with 2 points:
1. Slavic phenotype looks awful on men.
2. Mating with any foid from the Br*t*sh isles will give you a 0.1/10 chance of a chad offspring.
Otherwise, agree with most of your post.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Skywalker, 6ft4 and 1 other person
I

Traditional Slav Pheno
View attachment 2746052

Traditional Slav pheno and you post the most typically Angloid looking pig imaginable
smh-gif-1.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
A wide face Slavic girl looks like this

the key thing is a less compact midface even on the wide faced Slavic girls

DNR PURE TISM

Breed with Desi Indian. A little bit of shitskin blood never hurt anyone.

stacy

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and gribsufer1
mirin planning, it would be nice having you in my miscegenation judiciary when i become a fascist dictator

dude imagime if our government had a department of miscegenation and eugenics

the pic you used for the med pheno is cursed tbh

it's even a bigger travesty when you consider the insane amount of options you chose from

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead