COLD APPROACH LONDON

cancertism

cancertism

Iron
17 year old manlet here standing tall at 5 7:feelscry:. A couple days back i was out in central london with some of my friends. we are quite un NT and incels(not really able to interact with girls we never met irl, though texting was never an issue). we decided to play a game of cold approaching a random girl on the street. my loser friends were such pussies, one of them is chadlite and this loser was too scared to approach a women, not mirin unntcells:feelsrope:. Anyways i was determined to prove these shitters wrong that i was not a pussy like them. there were these two girls sitting at a square and i decided to approach even though i had no clue what i was gonna say or do, but my friend was calling me a loser. It was an asian girl with red hair, not insanely gl but abit above average. I said hi and complimented her and started taling about school and shit. was pissing myself legs shaking nervous, but i knew how to talk to other guys, i wasnt antisocial(all boys school) so how hard could it be. she was my age and we talked for like another 2 min, dropped some nice compliments and line, then i said i had to go and asked for her contact, and she followed me on insta on her phone. as a short mtn i was mirin myself hard after that one, maybe im not subhuman after all. feel way more confident tho, that shit makes me feel chad af, and my 2 friends felt like losers the rest of the night, knowing they got brutally nt mogged even tho i get mogged facially.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, Clark69 and 8 others
and then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, 5'7 zoomer, ascension and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
yeah keep coping buddy, its not that hard legit just be normal and not subhuman but ig thats hard for you :lul:
you cold approach like a nigger meanwhile women approach me. you beg for pussy meanwhile women beg for my dick. we are not the same buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, 5'7 zoomer, Clark69 and 2 others
you cold approach like a nigger meanwhile women approach me. you beg for pussy meanwhile women beg for my dick. we are not the same buddy.
Pics or larp kiddo, also jfl then why u saying im larping?

Good if not fake

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 30037 and cancertism
17 year old manlet here standing tall at 5 7:feelscry:. A couple days back i was out in central london with some of my friends. we are quite un NT and incels(not really able to interact with girls we never met irl, though texting was never an issue). we decided to play a game of cold approaching a random girl on the street. my loser friends were such pussies, one of them is chadlite and this loser was too scared to approach a women, not mirin unntcells:feelsrope:. Anyways i was determined to prove these shitters wrong that i was not a pussy like them. there were these two girls sitting at a square and i decided to approach even though i had no clue what i was gonna say or do, but my friend was calling me a loser. It was an asian girl with red hair, not insanely gl but abit above average. I said hi and complimented her and started taling about school and shit. was pissing myself legs shaking nervous, but i knew how to talk to other guys, i wasnt antisocial(all boys school) so how hard could it be. she was my age and we talked for like another 2 min, dropped some nice compliments and line, then i said i had to go and asked for her contact, and she followed me on insta on her phone. as a short mtn i was mirin myself hard after that one, maybe im not subhuman after all. feel way more confident tho, that shit makes me feel chad af, and my 2 friends felt like losers the rest of the night, knowing they got brutally nt mogged even tho i get mogged facially.
Mirin, I was always too high inhib and still am

• +1
Reactions: cancertism
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and cancertism
did u fuck op?

• +1
Reactions: stunna
SecularIslamist

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Title + this:

Stopped reading right there.
Thats the point of the thread XD all this blackpill stuff made me feel like its over for me and i can never succeed, like im not denying that height is very important but like u can still succeed if short. Also i dont larp height 5 7 barefoot can fraud to 5 8 to 9 with shoe. Maybe the fact that im 17 helps too? Idk

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
did u fuck op?
No i only did it for sake of approach and trying to become more nt, maybe its incel but i needed validation that i was able to pull it off irl with my height, cause i had succeeded before on apps like wizz but those are all frauded pics yk.

Bro i was too but i just stopped thinking like who cares if u get rejected
I wouldn't do it even if I knew beforehand she'd say yes, did so. Autistically highinhib

Cold approaching seems legit tbh, might try it soon

• +1
Never knew just feels awkward af, I must be very autistic
Nah i was the same, but conversation skills r important, ig just talking to new people, like its acc pretty enjoyable, but fairs

Nah i was the same, but conversation skills r important, ig just talking to new people, like its acc pretty enjoyable, but fairs
Im extroverted, I always had friends I could always talk to both guys and girls, still can effortlessly.

I just have always felt very embarrassed about anything intimate or romantic. If I knew a girl liked me I'd become very shy and embarrassed and would wanna leave the place immediately.

Over for my cucked autism

Im extroverted, I always had friends I could always talk to both guys and girls, still can effortlessly.

I just have always felt very embarrassed about anything intimate or romantic. If I knew a girl liked me I'd become very shy and embarrassed and would wanna leave the place immediately.

Over for my cucked autism
huh thats really strange, ig ur much diff from me. are u like asexual? do want romance or nah?

huh thats really strange, ig ur much diff from me. are u like asexual? do want romance or nah?
No nigger I'm giga horny I fap 10+ a day relentlessly

• JFL
Reactions: cancertism and Ramezu
No i only did it for sake of approach and trying to become more nt, maybe its incel but i needed validation that i was able to pull it off irl with my height, cause i had succeeded before on apps like wizz but those are all frauded pics yk.
all cope buddy

• +1
Reactions: stunna
all cope buddy
hows that cope? i could pull girls on wizz and shit cause id just fraud pics in good lighting. wanted to see if i could do it irl manlet and all.

hows that cope? i could pull girls on wizz and shit cause id just fraud pics in good lighting. wanted to see if i could do it irl manlet and all.
You did good, do it again

• +1
when i frauded my pics girls got pissed in person

• So Sad
Cold approaching is turbo easymode in london unless ur in some ghetto area

• +1
when i frauded my pics girls got pissed in person
thats exactly why the validation online meant much less to me, i always thought i was not that good looking irl, and i felt like an imposter frauding pictures of me thats why i needed to do the cold approach, along with the obvious height thing, so i could see it irl.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
thats exactly why the validation online meant much less to me, i always thought i was not that good looking irl, and i felt like an imposter frauding pictures of me thats why i needed to do the cold approach, along with the obvious height thing, so i could see it irl.
im always an emotional tampon

Most people look better irl.

• +1
Girls use him to vent and he just sits there and comforts them with nothing in return
oh shit thats over, why do u do that if they dont care about u, just leave them jfl

oh shit thats over, why do u do that if they dont care about u, just leave them jfl
No cus ur not even in a relationship with them

• So Sad
tales from 10th grade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and cancertism
That's just JBW

yeah keep coping buddy, its not that hard legit just be normal and not subhuman but ig thats hard for you :lul:
Did u fuck her or nah. Doesn't matter unless u have

no i didnt, matters still imo not everything is about sex
Not everything is about sex but she has to be willing to give you her pussy, good job nonetheless

Not everything is about sex but she has to be willing to give you her pussy, good job nonetheless
bro thats condradictory in itself, i get what ur meaning to say, but still does that mean any sign of attraction thats less then that is meaningless?

bro thats condradictory in itself, i get what ur meaning to say, but still does that mean any sign of attraction thats less then that is meaningless?
It's not meaningless, I just don't find value in it. She might give you ioi but fuck another man in the background.

It's not meaningless, I just don't find value in it. She might give you ioi but fuck another man in the background.
well yah fair, but its not like i care about this rando anyway. the ioi / acceptance just shows ur attractive and gives dopamine, who cares if shes fucking another guy XD i aint her bf

• +1
Reactions: Baban
u sounds like u value ltr