COLD APPROACH LONDON

u sounds like u value ltr
I'd rather have a mtb as an ltr than try my chances at ltbs I wouldn't breed with. My standard is if I'd have kids with her, I'm down to fuck her. I don't like hookups but I'm not against doing them in special occasions.

If I'm gonna go ask a girl out like you, it'd be to pump and dump or ltr. Anything other than that she can fuck off. I wouldn't be friends with her yknow

getting social media is ez work, even I can do that. Sealing the deal and getting dates/lays is the hard part.

• +1
Reactions: cancertism
I'd rather have a mtb as an ltr than try my chances at ltbs I wouldn't breed with. My standard is if I'd have kids with her, I'm down to fuck her. I don't like hookups but I'm not against doing them in special occasions.

If I'm gonna go ask a girl out like you, it'd be to pump and dump or ltr. Anything other than that she can fuck off. I wouldn't be friends with her yknow
thats completely fair and i agree, i just did it for validation cause im incel tier NT :feelsrope:

If ur NT it's not over
thats real, but yk the theory, non nt was doomed from the start, cause if u know what nt even means ur not nt and u never will be:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
COLD APPROACH LONDON captures the essence of a daring urban exploration, hinting at a bold, adventurous spirit. The phrase suggests a fearless attitude toward unfamiliar territories, evoking images of bustling streets, towering architecture, and the vibrant energy of London. It encapsulates the thrill of stepping into the unknown and embracing new experiences with confidence and curiosity.