Cold approached 4 foids earlier today

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
Ok hear me out. This isnt because i wanted to hit on them, cuz unless ur very gl, its like trying to pull the lottery. Anyways, i managed to talk to 2 foids for 2-3 minutes and we just talked about where we lived, what we do, etc. It went alright tbh. They asked me some questions back but no clear IOI. The other 2 girls, 1 of them brutally ignored me while i was trying to chat up with her, and the last one i got to talk for like 20 seconds before she told me that a friend of her is going to sit with her in the park.

The reason why i will be doing this from now on is because you can train your social and approach skills when doing this multiple times. I actually felt very good even tho i got «rejected». Never asked them for snapchat or IG i just talked to them a bit and then left when it seemed like they were in a hurry or wanted to be alone.

My low inhibmaxxing journey will keep ascending until it gets dropped to literally 0 inhibness

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Demon, bloomercel, Deleted member 29155 and 18 others
Ok hear me out. This isnt because i wanted to hit on them, cuz unless ur very gl, its like trying to pull the lottery. Anyways, i managed to talk to 2 foids for 2-3 minutes and we just talked about where we lived, what we do, etc. It went alright tbh. They asked me some questions back but no clear IOI. The other 2 girls, 1 of them brutally ignored me while i was trying to chat up with her, and the last one i got to talk for like 20 seconds before she told me that a friend of her is going to sit with her in the park.

The reason why i will be doing this from now on is because you can train your social and approach skills when doing this multiple times. I actually felt very good even tho i got «rejected». Never asked them for snapchat or IG i just talked to them a bit and then left when it seemed like they were in a hurry or wanted to be alone.

My low inhibmaxxing journey will keep ascending until it gets dropped to literally 0 inhibness

By sheer bruteforce, it's statistically improbable to not ascend.

Keep it up boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 30892, Orvka381 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Orvka381
I only ever asked for two girls numbers in my life and got both.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 18522, Orvka381 and 3 others
will be doing it from next semester, lets see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 23772
I guess it's good for low inhib max, but hoping to fuck, unless u are very gl, is pointless.

Just don't let this become another pua, mind tricks clownery. Looks first always.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 30892, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I guess it's good for low inhib max, but hoping to fuck, unless u are very gl, is pointless.

Just don't let this become another pua, mind tricks clownery. Looks first always.
yup. I think all .org users should practice this to become less high inhib

Mirin approach maxxing skills. I too shall join u in ur cold approach journey. The goal should be like 100 foids in a few months . I agree its smart to start out appraoching women u don't really like to build your skills and become low inhibition. Get used to the idea of cold approach and rejection and making convo.

I woudl say still Always go for the close. I did a cold appraoch also to some cute jb employee foid. She looked white passing tbh but some angles looked asian. Maybe was a hapa. I was kinda cringe lol. Just asked her about some charger wires to get . Then she was like need anything else, and then I said " i could use your number " and was dead pan.

Foid was like " i have a boyfriend". Stupid bitch . But whatever .

I approached a few foids when i went out to the bars and clubs last week. No numbers but i had one good encounter where i got brutally cockblocked after taking a piss. Some tan brunnete foid appraoched me and then i went to take a leak and then some light eye mogger took the bitch. Worst part was when i went near here she didnt even act like i existed. Its a mog get mogged world. So i plan to next time go sober and just not be a pussy.

That way i can redirect the foid to a quieter part of the bar area and get a close .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 23772
Mirin approach maxxing skills. I too shall join u in ur cold approach journey. The goal should be like 100 foids in a few months . I agree its smart to start out appraoching women u don't really like to build your skills and become low inhibition. Get used to the idea of cold approach and rejection and making convo.

I woudl say still Always go for the close. I did a cold appraoch also to some cute jb employee foid. She looked white passing tbh but some angles looked asian. Maybe was a hapa. I was kinda cringe lol. Just asked her about some charger wires to get . Then she was like need anything else, and then I said " i could use your number " and was dead pan.

Foid was like " i have a boyfriend". Stupid bitch . But whatever .

I approached a few foids when i went out to the bars and clubs last week. No numbers but i had one good encounter where i got brutally cockblocked after taking a piss. Some tan brunnete foid appraoched me and then i went to take a leak and then some light eye mogger took the bitch. Worst part was when i went near here she didnt even act like i existed. Its a mog get mogged world. So i plan to next time go sober and just not be a pussy.

That way i can redirect the foid to a quieter part of the bar area and get a close .
lets do it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and AscensionMan98
Wish you well on your journey I am trying to become more low inhib as well as it'll help me become more daring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Wish you well on your journey I am trying to become more low inhib as well as it'll help me become more daring.
my dream is becoming so low inhib that i can do whatever i want in public and social situations without hesitation

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Aspies gonna aspie

Do you have any strategies to go up to them ? Do you try to find some that are looking at you or something ?

I really want to get better at it especially since I'm kind of autistic

Do you have any strategies to go up to them ? Do you try to find some that are looking at you or something ?

I really want to get better at it especially since I'm kind of autistic
i just approach the ones that would seem like they didnt mind some smalltalk. No clear strategy, but i like to usually excuse myself and ask her where this and that is as a first convo line starter. If she asks «u can search in ur phone», i just say my phone died.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
i like to usually excuse myself and ask her where this and that is as a first convo line starter
How do you move from that to anything lmao

Honestly asking for directions than going into a convo seem kinda too obviously an approach. Wouldnt asking about something she's wearing be better ? I think I'll try that instead

How do you move from that to anything lmao

Honestly asking for directions than going into a convo seem kinda too obviously an approach. Wouldnt asking about something she's wearing be better ? I think I'll try that instead
You can do whatever you want. My method seems to work very good when it comes to interaction skills. Asking something she is wearing seems kinda unpleasant, and she might have heard that a million times. Either way, she will think u tryna hit on her, which is not my goal.