Cold approaching experiment

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I’m thinking about doing a cold approaching experiment to test my success rate. Prolly just gonna try some retarded shit like small talk and ask for socials. I’ll document this and write down how many rejections and successes i get. And of course how many foids I get to fuck. I’ll comeback later to this thread after some time. I think I’m gonna make a move on 100 foids. I’m curious to see how this goes.

Guys, let me know your thoughts about this and I also would appreciate advice or tips from y’all.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, looksseg, datboijj and 1 other person
wear shoe lifts 👍

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and roman7
This reminds me of my cold approaching era..It absolutely destroyed my confidence JFL. Only do it if you are htn+ and defo wear 2 inch lift for halo

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
This reminds me of my cold approaching era..It absolutely destroyed my confidence JFL. Only do it if you are htn+ and defo wear 2 inch lift for halo
Aight imma wear 2 inch shoe lifts in my bapesta’s then I’d be around 6’4 lol

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and datboijj
Ok good luck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Dont forget to hold your frame bro

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Zeta
cold approaching as a ugly man is absolute brutal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Good luck with the harassment lawsuit bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Zeta
cold approaching as a ugly man is absolute brutal
Watch the newest WheatWaffles video. Absolutely brutal lmao

Aight imma wear 2 inch shoe lifts in my bapesta’s then I’d be around 6’4 lol
Stop lauging!
Don't you see the avg height increasing day by day?
I don't understand why you guys are not taking this serious

Stop lauging!
Don't you see the avg height increasing day by day?
I don't understand why you guys are not taking this serious
Genes theory boyo, and i don’t really care since I’m 6’1 so it ain’t my problem

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Ain’t gone happen, I’m not from the USA
Then I don't know what advice to give you. The few times I've done cold aproach have been drunk in a club because I'm high inhib

Then I don't know what advice to give you. The few times I've done cold aproach have been drunk in a club because I'm high inhib
I should definitely try clubbing, but I am surrounded by a bad social circle on that topic

I’m thinking about doing a cold approaching experiment to test my success rate. Prolly just gonna try some retarded shit like small talk and ask for socials. I’ll document this and write down how many rejections and successes i get. And of course how many foids I get to fuck. I’ll comeback later to this thread after some time. I think I’m gonna make a move on 100 foids. I’m curious to see how this goes.

Guys, let me know your thoughts about this and I also would appreciate advice or tips from y’all.
You should do it only when you've looksmaxxed to HTN+

I should definitely try clubbing, but I am surrounded by a bad social circle on that topic
I used to go to the club alone and I looked like a complete sperg jfl. I stopped going because going to a club as a subhuman incel is suifuel, you're surrounded by moggers everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Zeta
I used to go to the club alone and I looked like a complete sperg jfl. I stopped going because going to a club as a subhuman incel is suifuel, you're surrounded by moggers everywhere.
I feel bad for you, I’ll see how it goes I think the club is definitely the best place to meet new foids, but who am I to talk. I’ll see for myself

A bitch asked me if i was a FTM lesbian when I approached her, though I was 15

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel