Cold approaching tips

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I need some advice for cold approaching women. Like where to go, what to ask etc. How to prepare allat stuff. If anyone knows some helpful tips let me know please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and FacialStructure404
just be yourself, chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and med
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
spit on their face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Zeta
IMG 5993

If you are nt then you shouldnt have problem with this, if you are on spectrum you wont succeed anyway

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Zeta
pick somewhere near shops or places where people hang out -- preferably near a college campus. Start with a question to gauge interest, then small talk, then invite back to your place, then escalate.

• +1
Yeah. I know, i still hit tho. But I’ll never see her again so i need to meet new women
nevermind then, literally just be yourself since apparently even autism is canceled out by high SMV

• +1
If you are nt then you shouldnt have problem with this, if you are on spectrum you wont succeed anyway
Well that girl seriously told me i should do an autism test, but maybe i was just a little tired idk

• JFL
Reactions: starbucks
nevermind then, literally just be yourself since apparently even autism is canceled out by high SMV
I was so confused when she was saying that I was autistic but she still let me tap