cold showers are good for you

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
thats why they make you feel terrible! feeling bad is good! feeling unhealthy is a sign of health!

"but i feel great afterwards"

yes you feel great after you stopped doing something that isnt great!

if a lion is chasing you and you manage to escape you will feel great afterwards. now do you want to put yourself in a situation where you get chased by a lion just so you can feel good after having escaped and age your body having to experience stress?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, whiteislandpill, Debetro and 1 other person
Here, have a pity bump

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
JFL at cold shower hamza fans cel

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Hardrada
I used to have cold showers on dnp but it was necessary

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
I used to have cold showers on dnp but it was necessary
Idk if i asked before but what was your experience on it like?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Didnt feel much on 250, 600 was pretty shit tho
Did you take after summer cause id go on it now but i don’t wanna overheat to death. Did you lose muscle? How fast were you dropping bodyfat? Is it a skinnyfat cure?

• +1
Cold showers are a masochistic practice. The dudes who do that shit are ashamed of themselves and are punishing themselves

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and asdvek
Did you take after summer cause id go on it now but i don’t wanna overheat to death. Did you lose muscle? How fast were you dropping bodyfat? Is it a skinnyfat cure?
U dont lose muscle but never use in summer youll legit cook internal organs and got pretty lean in a month

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
U dont lose muscle but never use in summer youll legit cook internal organs and got pretty lean in a month
Im gonna take it in fall/winter tbh. As soon as august is ova

• +1
Cold showers are a masochistic practice. The dudes who do that shit are ashamed of themselves and are punishing themselves
Yes it also lower hgh and igf1 which is worse aging and slower healing of wounds

It improves my skin and that's enough reasons to take them