College degree is a statusmaxx.

currylover

currylover

Silver
In honor of my graduation next month, I wanted to remind you looksmaxxers to get a degree. Women are hypergamous, so they desire men of higher status. A degree is the ultimate form of social status, unless you are very rich or famous. Women have higher enrollment in college and are more likely to graduate, they also refuse to date less educated men. As I have gotten more educated, it has gotten easier to get numbers and dates. Girls have told me I’m interesting because of the courses I’ve taken, jobs I’ve had, and people I’ve been connected with. I imagine that this will continue once I graduate. Men get better with age as long as they keep their hair, maintain decent physique/skin, and gain knowledge. Evidence is at the bottom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, 2beltshawty, Deleted member 27359 and 14 others
Foids care about your genetics and resources, not the bullshits you memorized and wrote on a paper to get a paper called degree.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32669, Gargantuan and 8 others
status is worthless and meaningless in 2023

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and ALP
Foids care about your genetics and resources, not the bullshits you memorized and wrote on a paper to get a paper called degree.
Average income of an American college graduate is double the average of a guy with a high school diploma. College can be free if you’ve got high SAT scores. Totally a statusmaxx. Evidence below.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, 2beltshawty, Acne Victim and 5 others
In Denmark you might as well not exist if you don't have a degree, anyone with the remotest amount of talent can get one here, you're literally getting paid 1000€/month from 18 yo till your done with uni.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyhome, Acne Victim, Deleted member 22623 and 5 others
In Denmark you might as well not exist if you don't have a degree, anyone with the remotest amount of talent can get one here, you're literally getting paid 1000€/month from 18 yo till your done with uni.
Just to have the state take 50% of it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
is there online schools that i can somehow trick into giving me money despite living in the us

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
College degree = betabux. Might aswell buy a hooker.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 27066
College degree = betabux. Might aswell buy a hooker
You‘re seriously coping if you think that a Doctor isn’t going to have an easier time hooking up with acquaintances than a construction worker or a cab driver. Even if he’s not spending money on them, women subconsciously attach themselves to his status. I know many high-skill professionals and they have their pick of women.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyhome and ALP
You‘re seriously coping if you think that a Doctor isn’t going to have an easier time hooking up with acquaintances than a construction worker or a cab driver. Even if he’s not spending money on them, women subconsciously attach themselves to his status. I know many high-skill professionals and they have their pick of women.
Status can only take u so far. Justin Bieber went from the highest SMV possible to being bullied for his looks/balding on tiktok. The pussy will dry up if the doctor's lacking looks.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
By the time ur finished college. U wouldve aged anyways due to high stress+debt that has to be paid back. Surgeries should be the nr 1 priority even before colllege.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and marek937
My masters degree sister is an engineer, but she still respects and admires me more than her cuck boyfriend who also has a masters degree. Im 29 year old neet. LTR = betabux.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: currylover

• +1
Reactions: currylover and Deleted member 27066
College is a looksmin

My masters degree sister is an engineer, but she still respects and admires me more than her cuck boyfriend who also has a masters degree. Im 29 year old neet. LTR = betabux.
Your example is literally evidence for my hypothesis. He’s an equally educated guy as her, and she chooses to let him fuck her instead of some uneducated guy. She even makes similar money, so he can’t be considered betabuxx.

Your example is literally evidence for my hypothesis. He’s an equally educated guy as her, and she chooses to let him fuck her instead of some uneducated guy. She even makes similar money, so he can’t be considered betabuxx.
She treats like him like a dog. If he gets sex its not because of primal attraction Thats for sure. My sister literally Asks me about my skincare secrets since ive ascended my skin. She treated me like shit before and judged me because of my neet. Trust me i know their relationship and while i could see his appeal 10 years ago. He now looks like a low t soycuck. His grandparents literally gave my sister 20k usd to buy a house. Thats How cucked their family is.

What a fucking joke KYS faggot

Average income of an American college graduate is double the average of a guy with a high school diploma. College can be free if you’ve got high SAT scores. Totally a statusmaxx. Evidence below.

A) Does it take age into consideration?

B) Rich kids are much more likely to go to college anyway.

She treats like him like a dog. If he gets sex its not because of primal attraction Thats for sure. My sister literally Asks me about my skincare secrets since ive ascended my skin. She treated me like shit before and judged me because of my neet. Trust me i know their relationship and while i could see his appeal 10 years ago. He now looks like a low t soycuck. His grandparents literally gave my sister 20k usd to buy a house. Thats How cucked their family is.
he is still going to breed your sister bro stop coping

• +1
Reactions: ALP
he is still going to breed your sister bro stop coping
I dont give a shit. If its not primal it doesnt mean anything. Hes a balding former prettyboy now MTN. My sister is not attracted to him on a primal level.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and forevermirin
I dont give a shit. If its not primal it doesnt mean anything. Hes a balding former prettyboy now MTN. My sister is not attracted to him on a primal level.
even worse then bro, shes not attracted to him yet she will let him use her to propagate his gene. 20k for a house jfl seems like a good deal.

• +1
Frankly speaking your sister sounds like a horrible person for the fact that she treated you like trash just because you are unemployed and had bad skin.You shouldn't tell her you skincare secrets and instead just lie to her...

Studying while some thug dude who doesn't give a fuck going balls deep

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Every non low class person has a college degree. But muh elon musk shut the fuck up

• +1
Every non low class person has a college degree. But muh elon musk shut the fuck up
Cope , I'm High Class but I didn't go to college because of my mental illnesses

Depends on what you study. Some shit BS degree won't get you anywhere, but a MA/PhD in a cool field is definitely a huge plus, especially if you have status in your field. You are definitely correct that some younger women are attracted to older guys with education/experience/connections.

Enjoy being a Wagecuck then
"wagecuck"

and who the fuck are you? a mentally ill NEET with no friends?

whatever helps you cope with your subhuman life bro

• +1
Post face
how is my face related to the discussion you retard

you're literally a nigger that can't accept his subhuman life

anyways bro whatever helps you cope, remember to "keep hustling, keep grinding, keep shooting for your dreams" like the good nigger you are

how is my face related to the discussion you retard

you're literally a nigger that can't accept his subhuman life

anyways bro whatever helps you cope, remember to "keep hustling, keep grinding, keep shooting for your dreams" like the good nigger you are
Mog or be Mogged , miss me with that Wagecucking bullshit , you like slaving away for some rich kikes ?

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Not a job interview, tell the bitch ur studying medicine tf do I need a degree for that