College is a complete and utter scam

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
You should just get a job straight out of high school, and follow your dreams point blank. Time is the most precious commodity you have to be wasting it in some classroom, and learning some random ass shut.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and nathan
You should just get a job straight out of high school, and follow your dreams point blank. Time is the most precious commodity you have to be wasting it in some classroom, and learning some random ass shut.
college> wage slaving 9-5

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
it is

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
nah

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
The best way to make money is becoming an entrepreneur and make your own business or something.
The best way to make money is being born rich*
Agree college and uni life is shit for most ppl
Studycelling is boring unless you're a natural nerd
Only if you get a beasty degree though.
I got an humanities degree like Dbdr over

Last edited:
college> wage slaving 9-5
degree or not its gonna take years off your youth id rather just get some wage job i guess but immediately at 18 start something that makes me a shit ton of money otherwise goodluck being moneymogged by 90% of white girls in college

The best way to make money is being born rich*

Agree college and uni life is shit for most ppl
Studycelling is boring unless you're a natural nerd

I got an humanities degree like Dbdr over
Layjit being born a billionaire is layjit. Why the fk did you take humanities lol.

degree or not its gonna take years off your youth id rather just get some wage job i guess but immediately at 18 start something that makes me a shit ton of money otherwise goodluck being moneymogged by 90% of white girls in college
have fun making a shit ton of money in todays world without a degree also college is some of the most fun you will ever experience in your life

Layjit being born a billionaire is layjit. Why the fk did you take humanities lol.
My brain cannot understand math and I always liked history, art and philosophy. Mathpill in 2024 is real if you don't know math then you can't get a high paying job except if you go law or medicine which I don't like.
Funny cuz I'm studying law and polsci now... All dudes who study engineering end up being betabuxxers for some Stacy that cheats on them.

Last edited:
have fun making a shit ton of money in todays world without a degree also college is some of the most fun you will ever experience in your life
What fun is there in college? I'm about to turn 18 and my entire 17-18 was solitude me absolutely not even leaving my house. I don't like meeting new people if Im there to make money it feels forced when I could be living on an island/good house with people I actually love, whenever I think about "making friends" at a workplace it feels like a "either like them or go broke".

You can make money without a degree just streammax.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
My brain cannot understand math and I always liked history, art and philosophy. Mathpill in 2024 is real if you don't know math then you can't get a high paying job except if you go law or medicine which I don't like. Funny cuz I'm studying law and polsci now...
I know math pretty damn well (relative to the average zoomers at the very least) I think matters outside of degree/qualification too if you want freelancing.

What fun is there in college? I'm about to turn 18 and my entire 17-18 was solitude me absolutely not even leaving my house. I don't like meeting new people if Im there to make money it feels forced when I could be living on an island/good house with people I actually love, whenever I think about "making friends" at a workplace it feels like a "either like them or go broke".

college is fun for normies maybe just not rotting subhumans

In this era you either go to uni or you become a high status influencer. Rich people only buy houses and open bussinesses because they've got enough capital

college is fun for normies maybe just not rotting subhumans
Im not a "rotting subhuman", I have no fucking idea what you even mean by a normie. There reason why I was rotting wasn't really my choice and by no way means I struggle with women or anything else.

In this era you either go to uni or you become a high status influencer. Rich people only buy houses and open bussinesses because they've got enough capital
Yeah once youre born into poverty its hard to get out, still made a business by being born with nothing tho.

only pajeets take college seriously, everyone else goes to get shaved sorority pussy

Yeah once youre born into poverty its hard to get out, still made a business by being born with nothing tho.
What do you sell or produce?

What do you sell or produce?
I have a primary channel where I get donations and shit, content is mostly advanced stem stuff which just shows that you can use that knowledge outside of muh university to make money. I am a full-stack web developer with a part-time wagie job at retail and if everything I have becomes more successful I'll stick with it but probably want to get into stock trading, sometimes I do phone flipping to make a small profit and so on. I am saving money until 100k for now.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I have a primary channel where I get donations and shit, content is mostly advanced stem stuff which just shows that you can use that knowledge outside of muh university to make money. I am a full-stack web developer with a part-time wagie job at retail and if everything I have becomes more successful I'll stick with it but probably want to get into stock trading, sometimes I do phone flipping to make a small profit and so on. I am saving money until 100k for now.
I don't think you have enough time to flirt with foids and go on dates or parties. So you're sticking yourself to inceldom for the sake of money? Not bad, meanwhile I will never have a chance because I never understood math. Atleast you have the BP knowledge know, you'll know what foids only want you for money.

I don't think you have enough time to flirt with foids and go on dates or parties. So you're sticking yourself to inceldom for the sake of money? Not bad, meanwhile I will never have a chance because I never understood math. Atleast you have the BP knowledge know, you'll know what foids only want you for money.
Eh if I break it up, there are 168 hours in a week, factor in sleep thats 112, 20 hours of wagie work a week thats 92, I spend an hour to 2 max a day programming so about 78 at least, then maybe 8 hours a week working on content that is about 68 hours a week at least, meaning I have about 10 hours free every day which isn't bad considering I would be a miserable broke subhuman had I not done this stuff.

"So you're sticking yourself to inceldom for the sake of money?"

Actually no the opposite, the reason why I got my butt off my bed and started making money is because I was once broke and wanted to visit my girlfriend for her birthday but couldn't and it pissed me off bad.

Eh if I break it up, there are 168 hours in a week, factor in sleep thats 112, 20 hours of wagie work a week thats 92, I spend an hour to 2 max a day programming so about 78 at least, then maybe 8 hours a week working on content that is about 68 hours a week at least, meaning I have about 10 hours free every day which isn't bad considering I would be a miserable broke subhuman had I not done this stuff.

"So you're sticking yourself to inceldom for the sake of money?"

Actually no the opposite, the reason why I got my butt off my bed and started making money is because I was once broke and wanted to visit my girlfriend for her birthday but couldn't and it pissed me off bad.
Brutally lifemogs me
I'm definitely an KHHV useless human
What's your rating and height

Im not a "rotting subhuman", I have no fucking idea what you even mean by a normie. There reason why I was rotting wasn't really my choice and by no way means I struggle with women or anything else.
cope

Brutally lifemogs me
I'm definitely an KHHV useless human
What's your rating and height
6'3.2 and rating i dont know, if anything by the time ill lose weight ill post pics here probably htn

with what? I wasn't rotting for the same reason some people rot here, I am doing fine now though thanks for asking