UNGATEKEEPING THE BEST INSTAGRAM FOLLOWER METHODS

Monobloc

Monobloc

As you know, social media has completely dominated the way we interact with people in the modern age. Not only do the majority of people meet their significant other online, their entire lives are judged by people by a couple glances.

Therefore, it is imperative you are able to display some sort of presence online.

BEFORE YOU READ, DRILL THIS IN YOUR BRAIN: GIGA NORMIE LARP OR IT'S OVER

Firstly: You do not have a low follower count because you are sub5. Most ugly normies have 1:1 ratios or even lower. They have this because of their social environment. This includes school or work, which I will introduce now.

School (MOST EFFECTIVE)

This is literally the easiest way to gain followers--following people from your secondary school or college or university. As long as you are not socially stigmatized or a known autist, virtually everyone you follow from your school will follow you back.

If you happen to be not in school for whatever reason right now, the solution is quite simple: LARP as a university student. Unlike high schools, many universities are quite large, and social settings are not clustered enough that you will know everyone at your institution. THIS IS ACTUALLY THE PRIME TIME TO DO THIS WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN SOON

There are a few things to consider when doing this:
The college itself - You should pick a relatively prestigious university but also not known for having an absence of parties.
Some good ones:
UCLA - Los Angeles is known for being Whoreville, so this is probably the prime candidate to LARP.

Your profile - Your profile should follow at least one of the following:

NON AUTISTIC USERNAME - do not set your fucking username as slayerofthestacies or khorseshamifan. Not even Chad is safe from the autism death sentence. Simply set it to something normal, such as your name with a period in between your first name and surname

HAVE THE UNI IN YOUR BIO!!!! Most no brainer part. As mentioned before, I said that this is the best time to do this. This is because the majority of college decisions have just dropped, so pretending like you are an incoming freshman (C/O 2028) has almost zero way of being verified (the chances of other people knowing you exist or not at college was already very low so this is pretty much zero % of being caught)
Example bio:
asu ‘28
OR
@tagtheuniversityinstagrambecausetheyalmostalwayshaveone
POSTS - These don’t matter as much due to “same social setting” halo, still try to keep some posts up, even if you have to fish as someone, hell it doesn’t matter that much. There are some guides in this forum for that if you really care. You can, however, chadfish your profile picture / posts. (In fact I recommend this if you are a lonelycel with nothing to lose, and again, there are tutorials in this forum for that)

Now you need to follow people that go to this university. This is easy, just go to the university instagram page and go into their follower list. Start scrolling through the followers and just check if they actually go to the university or are alumni (VERY high chance as most people unfollow the universities after they get rejected / choose to go somewhere else). After around 2 weeks or so, just pick another university to do the same thing to. You will keep the majority of your following.

Asian Interconnection

Due to the fact that Asians are a minority in the West, many of them follow other Asians, simply because they are Asian. JBA? (Ricecel copers on suicide watch)
However, this method is generally riskier, due to the fact that I assume most of you aren’t Asian. Therefore, you need to be selective about your changfishes.
Here are some basic requirements:
  1. Be Asian (as stated before)
  2. Be appealmaxxed MTN+ wearing the most generic Asian drip (Stussy, Uniqlo, etc.)
  3. (Not required) Post valorant clips
  4. Photos need to be lightingmaxxed and anglemaxxed
Here are some things you must keep in mind when LARPing:
  • With Asians, you need to reverse your mindset a little bit. Most Asians that aren’t completely whitewashed consistently post aspie stare thirst traps and pics of them jutting their recessed jaw in their Shein tier fit (as opposed to taking normal pics of them), so you need to find pics of those.
  • ASIANS ON IG ARE CLOSELY INTERLINKED. If you get caught catfishing, consider it over
  • If you larp as a specific ethnicity, and choose to put their name as well, it MUST match the actual ethnicity!!! Putting “John Chen” and then putting only a Cambodia flag sets off alarms in the Asian brain

Sample (You can tell he's ugly but nonetheless his follower:following ratio is good):

@gooner23 @seethe @coispet @Clavicular @Chrisssy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, nope, Autismcel and 10 others
Legitttt thread reading rn

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, silencio, likenesss and 2 others
Not a single molecule nigger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, silencio, likenesss and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, coispet and Monobloc
Not a single molecule nigger
I just moved it to M&S otherwise I would’ve given your gutter tier post a 10% warning

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It’s crazy how nowadays you have to be bland to fit in.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
brb becoming asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Aero, JoeKeys9 and 3 others
JFL if yall were truly that "neurotypical" you would be able to go up to a normie and say "i dont use instagram" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Aero, zubin and boss8055
JFL if yall were truly that "neurotypical" you would be able to go up to a normie and say "i dont use instagram" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
lmao ig unironically mogs
and 90% of this forum is giga aspie

I posted a meme and lost half my followers 7 years ago haven't posted a thing since :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, coispet, FBl and 2 others
As you know, social media has completely dominated the way we interact with people in the modern age. Not only do the majority of people meet their significant other online, their entire lives are judged by people by a couple glances.

Therefore, it is imperative you are able to display some sort of presence online.

BEFORE YOU READ, DRILL THIS IN YOUR BRAIN: GIGA NORMIE LARP OR IT'S OVER

Firstly: You do not have a low follower count because you are sub5. Most ugly normies have 1:1 ratios or even lower. They have this because of their social environment. This includes school or work, which I will introduce now.

School (MOST EFFECTIVE)

This is literally the easiest way to gain followers--following people from your secondary school or college or university. As long as you are not socially stigmatized or a known autist, virtually everyone you follow from your school will follow you back.

If you happen to be not in school for whatever reason right now, the solution is quite simple: LARP as a university student. Unlike high schools, many universities are quite large, and social settings are not clustered enough that you will know everyone at your institution. THIS IS ACTUALLY THE PRIME TIME TO DO THIS WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN SOON

There are a few things to consider when doing this:
The college itself - You should pick a relatively prestigious university but also not known for having an absence of parties.
Some good ones:
UCLA - Los Angeles is known for being Whoreville, so this is probably the prime candidate to LARP.

Your profile - Your profile should follow at least one of the following:

NON AUTISTIC USERNAME - do not set your fucking username as slayerofthestacies or khorseshamifan. Not even Chad is safe from the autism death sentence. Simply set it to something normal, such as your name with a period in between your first name and surname

HAVE THE UNI IN YOUR BIO!!!! Most no brainer part. As mentioned before, I said that this is the best time to do this. This is because the majority of college decisions have just dropped, so pretending like you are an incoming freshman (C/O 2028) has almost zero way of being verified (the chances of other people knowing you exist or not at college was already very low so this is pretty much zero % of being caught)
Example bio:
asu ‘28
OR
@tagtheuniversityinstagrambecausetheyalmostalwayshaveone
POSTS - These don’t matter as much due to “same social setting” halo, still try to keep some posts up, even if you have to fish as someone, hell it doesn’t matter that much. There are some guides in this forum for that if you really care. You can, however, chadfish your profile picture / posts. (In fact I recommend this if you are a lonelycel with nothing to lose, and again, there are tutorials in this forum for that)

Now you need to follow people that go to this university. This is easy, just go to the university instagram page and go into their follower list. Start scrolling through the followers and just check if they actually go to the university or are alumni (VERY high chance as most people unfollow the universities after they get rejected / choose to go somewhere else). After around 2 weeks or so, just pick another university to do the same thing to. You will keep the majority of your following.

Asian Interconnection

Due to the fact that Asians are a minority in the West, many of them follow other Asians, simply because they are Asian. JBA? (Ricecel copers on suicide watch)
However, this method is generally riskier, due to the fact that I assume most of you aren’t Asian. Therefore, you need to be selective about your changfishes.
Here are some basic requirements:
  1. Be Asian (as stated before)
  2. Be appealmaxxed MTN+ wearing the most generic Asian drip (Stussy, Uniqlo, etc.)
  3. (Not required) Post valorant clips
  4. Photos need to be lightingmaxxed and anglemaxxed
Here are some things you must keep in mind when LARPing:
  • With Asians, you need to reverse your mindset a little bit. Most Asians that aren’t completely whitewashed consistently post aspie stare thirst traps and pics of them jutting their recessed jaw in their Shein tier fit (as opposed to taking normal pics of them), so you need to find pics of those.
  • ASIANS ON IG ARE CLOSELY INTERLINKED. If you get caught catfishing, consider it over
  • If you larp as a specific ethnicity, and choose to put their name as well, it MUST match the actual ethnicity!!! Putting “John Chen” and then putting only a Cambodia flag sets off alarms in the Asian brain

Sample (You can tell he's ugly but nonetheless his follower:following ratio is good):
View attachment 2902162

@gooner23 @seethe @coispet @Clavicular @Chrisssy
will be following all asains from now on

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xuzky, likenesss and gooner23
i posted a meme against fat women and i got like 20 messages off girls calling me ugly and other mean names

What about non asians

Brah the best social media method is to make your acc private bot considerable amount of followers and follow people then accept them slowly all this autism isn't necessary

• +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool
Brah the best social media method is to make your acc private bot considerable amount of followers and follow people then accept them slowly all this autism isn't necessary
Yes enjoy your fake followers
Thanks for outing yourself as a shut-in with no social awareness

Yes enjoy your fake followers
Thanks for outing yourself as a shut-in with no social awareness
The real followers would eventually overshadow the fake followers. Also I was mainly talking about the cheap ones which would fall out after a month

• +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool