Side profile ABSOLUTELY matters

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
I see comments where people go "side profile is cope, front is all that matters."

Last time I checked you niggas ain't an avian that can keep your head locked in one position

wShVq.gif

When you are sitting in a gigantic university hall, what do you think people see?

Primary-Image-Using-active-learning-approaches-in-a-lecture-hall.jpg

A bit of an anecdote, there was a new girl that came to my high school one time. I thought she looked cute, she kinda looked like this

Picsart 24 04 30 05 37 54 214

but when she sat down diagonal to me in the front, she looked off. She looked ugly and I didn't know why.

Turns out this bitch had a profile like this

Picsart 24 04 30 05 39 45 120

You see even as a normie I knew something was off but didn't know how to articulate it.

The point here isn't side > front or front > side, but both matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: insufferableincel, Manana, goo25 and 18 others
I see comments where people go "side profile is cope, front is all that matters."

Last time I checked you niggas ain't an avian that can keep your head locked in one position

wShVq.gif

When you are sitting in a gigantic university hall, what do you think people see?

A bit of an anecdote, there was a new girl that came to my high school one time. I thought she looked cute, she kinda looked like this

View attachment 2889787

but when she sat down diagonal to me in the front, she looked off. She looked ugly and I didn't know why.

View attachment 2889792

You see even as a normie I knew something was off but didn't know how to articulate it.

find gifs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and normie_joe
All well and good having a good side until people see your subhuman front

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
niagara falls tier threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xuzky, nofap, Ryldoo IS COPING and 10 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero, grief and 3 others
will AI increase my penis?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec, nofap, ArdaxHG and 5 others

wShVq.gif

View attachment 2889787

View attachment 2889792

Bruh u can see her birdcel from the front
Pfc side matters
Anytime you see that flat Chin look in the front instantly assume it's over in side

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap and grief
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grief and normie_joe
it doesnt matter that much. just dont look deformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, grief and normie_joe
it doesnt matter that much. just dont look deformed

What makes me cage is people using Chico as an example for a "bad profile."

images

Just use a guy with an above average profile for a bad profile :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, Blackgymmax, grief and 1 other person

46tse95oc9h81.png

y those that do this are retards

same type of people that call this giant boneless and think they got bones bcuz they saw some zygo flare cheek sucking like they do bbc with their 22 inch peanut skulls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and grief

images

Chicos side profile is like 90% harmony being extremely fucming above avg

IMG 9541
IMG 9542

debunked

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
The point was to show the stark contrast between her front and side.
If she wasnt wearing makeup to contour her lacking bones(providing sharpness to her eyes with that eyeliner) there wouldnt be such a contrast. No makeup for your skull

Bales shit side brings down his attractiveness

Your side is combined with your front side is not a cope
people still consider him chadlite/chad, it has almost no meaning in real world attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
people still consider him chadlite/chad, it has almost no meaning in real world attractiveness
Except hes not
His side is like 49% harmony and drops him down to mid htn lol mega jerking a low lite. He's not even close to up there w guys like brad pitt
Brad pitts side is said to be shit but it's actually a normie side w around 70s harmony

His front is chadlite but his side profile is mtn, but people rate him highly still

giphy.gif

Can you mofos stop using people with decent side profiles as a supposed counter.

I'm talking people with a deformed side profile and decent front like the girl posted.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and wollet2
giphy.gif

Can you mofos stop using people with decent side profiles as a supposed counter.

I'm talking people with a deformed side profile and decent front like the girl posted.
Obviously if it’s that deformed, i’ve barely seen someone like that with my own eyes irl

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
Typeeee shiiittt

Attachments

• 7EF62437-3D6C-42FE-A121-53EF1950D041.jpeg
    7EF62437-3D6C-42FE-A121-53EF1950D041.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78 and rand anon
mogger im 16% but people tell me i start to look skinny
do u plan to get leaner?
honestly no bhai im very content with the bf i have rn. I think if i go lower ill look way to skinny it'll prob hurt my appeal. 16% is good too many people mog with that bf % but you can also go lower too i think 10-14% bf is perfect for most people to mog and also not look completely malnourished

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Side profile and front profile goes hand in hand anybody who isnt a yesterdaycel knows this.

honestly no bhai im very content with the bf i have rn. I think if i go lower ill look way to skinny it'll prob hurt my appeal. 16% is good too many people mog with that bf % but you can also go lower too i think 10-14% bf is perfect for most people to mog and also not look completely malnourished
yeah im aiming for 12% but im already binge eating at least once a week(5000-6000 kcal jfl) i was a fatass in my childhood
u probably had a lean starting point to get below 12%
whats ur maintenance kcal now?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm happy with mines

yeah im aiming for 12% but im already binge eating at least once a week(5000-6000 kcal jfl) i was a fatass in my childhood
u probably had a lean starting point to get below 12%
whats ur maintenance kcal now?
12% is a mogger goal bro. Ur right I've always been lean my parents made me do swimming and soccer growing up so i was always doing cardio and not really eating a lot either tbh we had close to a med diet at my house so pretty healthy and not too many calories. Im not even tracking my maintenance anymore. I was when I was trying to bulk but I stopped giving a fuck now but i think when i was trying to bulk it was around 2650 to maintain my weight.

• +1
12% is a mogger goal bro. Ur right I've always been lean my parents made me do swimming and soccer growing up so i was always doing cardio and not really eating a lot either tbh we had close to a med diet at my house so pretty healthy and not too many calories. Im not even tracking my maintenance anymore. I was when I was trying to bulk but I stopped giving a fuck now but i think when i was trying to bulk it was around 2650 to maintain my weight.
mirin parents mine didnt give af i was sedentary asf and ate mostly junk food developed poor posture 0 muscle
2650 is really good maintenance at that leanness
i cant afford to eat more than 2300 although im training pretty frequently

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
mirin parents mine didnt give af i was sedentary asf and ate mostly junk food developed poor posture 0 muscle
2650 is really good maintenance at that leanness
i cant afford to eat more than 2300 although im training pretty frequently
stay disciplined bro u can do it. U already got to 16% and seems like u improved a lot so u know what it takes. Just be meticulous about the calories and working out and u will get to your goal in no time. Good luck bro (y)

• Love it
It matters in birdcel scenarios. Which is like 2% of people. When a normie doesnt Look like Chad its not because of his side profile

Bruh u can see her birdcel from the front
Pfc side matters
Anytime you see that flat Chin look in the front instantly assume it's over in side
I have that look+ a short chin but a decent side/ 3/4 profile