Colouring hack

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
Apply clear mascara to the outer lower and upper lashes. Then apply rosy lips Vaseline just a tiny bit on the lips. The contrast you’ll get is insane and it’s even better if you don’t have any eye colour which starts with T. Although it will still ascend them. Girls literally put on a Bb cream along with this and call it their no make up day. I don’t recommend the BB cream though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, blatonslatt, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Try to be conservative so you don’t get called a fraud

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Xangsane
@Xangsane stop jfling

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Xangsane
Apply clear mascara to the outer lower and upper lashes. Then apply rosy lips Vaseline just a tiny bit on the lips. The contrast you’ll get is insane and it’s even better if you don’t have any eye colour which starts with T. Although it will still ascend them. Girls literally put on a Bb cream along with this and call it their no make up day. I don’t recommend the BB cream though
Why not recommend bb cream?

Why not recommend bb cream?
First of all it has Jew chemicals,in the longer sun it ruins your skin as you’re wearing it for atleast 8 hours a day.
One wrong step and it pills up creating white flakes.
It’s a pain to double cleanse to remove it.

I would recommend a physical sunscreen with a green tint instead to cover up the redness. Make sure the ingredients are good. The white cast from physical sunscreen and a green tint should hide your redness and give you that matte look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and dragomaxxer
good thread
use pics and links tho

First of all it has Jew chemicals,in the longer sun it ruins your skin as you’re wearing it for atleast 8 hours a day.
One wrong step and it pills up creating white flakes.
It’s a pain to double cleanse to remove it.

I would recommend a physical sunscreen with a green tint instead to cover up the redness. Make sure the ingredients are good. The white cast from physical sunscreen and a green tint should hide your redness and give you that matte look
What about smth Like l'oreal green bb cream

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
good thread
use pics and links tho
Too pussy to buy these from store so I have ordered them through Amazon. I already have red lips but during the winter they look really dry and unappealing so hopefully the rosy Vaseline makes me have red lips 24/7

• JFL
Okay thanks
I would still recommend researching more on the ingredients you still have doubts on by your own through normal google search but in the end who cares you’re putting tiny bit jfl

• JFL
rlly good advice ngl, and def will look into the green tint sunscreen rather than bb cream,

i generally think bb cream is fine for small blemishes though

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
BBC cream?

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
rlly good advice ngl, and def will look into the green tint sunscreen rather than bb cream,

i generally think bb cream is fine for small blemishes though
You know the meme where women complain about guys having clear skin despite doing nothing at all is ironically because girls apply too much make up like foundation concealer highlighter contour with god knows what drying chemical ingredients. And then you have to wash them off with double cleansing.

This is why recommend sunscreen cause it’s 2-1 gives you protection and give a natural non red matte look . I’ve stopped using either since its winter. Will get back on the sunscreen game in summers

• JFL