My daily skincare routine from an ex skincel with pics of ascention

Yes brah once ur skin gets used to it, its fine
Be honest is your skin dry after your pm skincare?
I'd recommend exfoliating only once or twice a week with the salisylic acid and not using adapalene that night. They are very harsh products and will fuck up your skin. Also its basic knowledge not to exfoliate too oftern, it causes sensitivity, inflammation and breakouts in some cases. :feelsthink:

Be honest is your skin dry after your pm skincare?
I'd recommend exfoliating only once or twice a week with the salisylic acid and not using adapalene that night. They are very harsh products and will fuck up your skin. Also its basic knowledge not to exfoliate too oftern, it causes sensitivity, inflammation and breakouts in some cases. :feelsthink:
My skin is dry after i wash my skin but not after i apply differn and moisturizer, i dont get dry skin flaking on my face

• +1
Reactions: overdose
My skin is dry after i wash my skin but not after i apply differn and moisturizer, i dont get dry skin flaking on my face
If it works for you, good. (y)
But I still recommend for you to split the exfoliating (with salisylic acid) and the adapalene.
Just try it for a week or two. It will 100% make your skin softer and better. I've done plenty of research as an "ex-skincel" myself so I'm pretty confident in that :bigbrain: :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
No one cares if i dont add pics so here
View attachment 2739984View attachment 2739985

This should answer any questions why im on the forum, i was a genuine subhuman and this was only 2 years ago.

Am

Ice face for 2 minutes before washing

Cerave foaming facial clenser

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Spray face with water (mist) after niacinimide dries

Apply hyaluronic acid to damp skin and rub in thoroughly

Mix Light moisturizer and 50spf sunscreen in hand then apply to face

Caffeinated eye cream under eye area

Sunscreen on neck dont neglect

Aquaphor/vaseline on lips

Pm

Exfoliating scrub 3 times weekly

Shave in between scrub and wash

Cerave salycilic acid before shower

Dry face

Adapelene tretinion 0.1% apply and let sit for 1 min before applying moisturizer on top

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Castor oil on brows and lashes

Listed abt how to treat acne inflammed skin below for pm

Bonus notes

Optional switch 0.1% for .3% 2 days a week on non exfoliation days for GOD ANTI aging and glow (per scription only btw)

4litres of water (MINIMUM)

Blue light therapy 10 min then red light right after can prevent breakouts and even skin tone

Using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on acne thats RED in color is effective

Using a pimple patch on pimples with a white “head” is effective

Sauna 3x as much as possible reduces cortisol which can spike breakouts, ideal to use sauna pm and immediately do PM skincare right after

Using a strong tretinion daily on forehead can help mitigate closed comedomes or small white bumps, u can use on forehead daily because forhead has excess oil and you can use more intense products

A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne

Carnivore diet, find what foods cause you to breakout- most common is bread dairy processed sugar and seed oils

Research what products your using, cerave is notorious for clogging pores so research brands for your skin type and add suffix “reddit” after your search

The ordinary sells the hyaluronic acid plus niacinimide serums i mentioned (literally required)

Niacinamide and differen cause “purging” which cause excess sebum to move to the skins upper barrier to dissolve it meaning your skin will likely breakout for 3-5 days (highly worth it tho just have patience) instant gratificationcels get the fuck out of here

Collagen supplement powder is GOD TIER, ideally a grass fed collagen with limited ingredients

Potassium chloride helps skin so much

PSA EXPERT ONLY

Microneedling/derma stamp (NOT DERMA ROLLER) is an excellent way to improve skin texture, remove fine lines and ERASE scarring

Makes skin inflammed and red for 12 hours typically dont do it if u have a social event, ideal length is 2-2.5 for cheeks and mouth area, dont do forehead or any area with acne

CHANGE PILLOWCASE EVERY DAY IDEALLY, every other day works tho (so important)

Sugary alc like pink whitney causes small white bumps on skin, best is tequila to avoid breakouts

Most touthpaste causes breakouts if u drool in your sleep, tape mouth closed

^

Certain toothpaste causes breakouts, happened to me

I had this in my notes @JohnBaza just wanted me to post it
did volufiline under the eyes actually work for you? I hear alot of people say it does, but I dont like the idea of promoting more fat growth in the face, especially as you get older the collagen that keeps the skin tight and holds your fat firm in your face, eventually drops down. Leading to make skin sagging as you age.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

This should answer any questions why im on the forum, i was a genuine subhuman and this was only 2 years ago.

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Adapelene tretinion 0.1% apply and let sit for 1 min before applying moisturizer on top

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

Optional switch 0.1% for .3% 2 days a week on non exfoliation days for GOD ANTI aging and glow (per scription only btw)

Blue light therapy 10 min then red light right after can prevent breakouts and even skin tone

Using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on acne thats RED in color is effective

Sauna 3x as much as possible reduces cortisol which can spike breakouts, ideal to use sauna pm and immediately do PM skincare right after

Using a strong tretinion daily on forehead can help mitigate closed comedomes or small white bumps, u can use on forehead daily because forhead has excess oil and you can use more intense products

A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne

Carnivore diet, find what foods cause you to breakout- most common is bread dairy processed sugar and seed oils

Research what products your using, cerave is notorious for clogging pores so research brands for your skin type and add suffix “reddit” after your search

The ordinary sells the hyaluronic acid plus niacinimide serums i mentioned (literally required)

Niacinamide and differen cause “purging” which cause excess sebum to move to the skins upper barrier to dissolve it meaning your skin will likely breakout for 3-5 days (highly worth it tho just have patience) instant gratificationcels get the fuck out of here

Collagen supplement powder is GOD TIER, ideally a grass fed collagen with limited ingredients

PSA EXPERT ONLY

Microneedling/derma stamp (NOT DERMA ROLLER) is an excellent way to improve skin texture, remove fine lines and ERASE scarring

Makes skin inflammed and red for 12 hours typically dont do it if u have a social event, ideal length is 2-2.5 for cheeks and mouth area, dont do forehead or any area with acne

Sugary alc like pink whitney causes small white bumps on skin, best is tequila to avoid breakouts

^

Are you saying that differen gel is the same as .1% tret?

Didn’t know there is a .3% tret

did volufiline under the eyes actually work for you? I hear alot of people say it does, but I dont like the idea of promoting more fat growth in the face, especially as you get older the collagen that keeps the skin tight and holds your fat firm in your face, eventually drops down. Leading to make skin sagging as you age.
Most def helps yes

Does Tret break down fat pads?

Theres .1, .25, .3
Got it, when you said
“A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne”

Are you saying tret and differen do the same thing or what?

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Mirin heavy

U just got Tret. Stop promoting snake oils to kids

• Hmm...

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

What red light device do you use bro does the mask redlight availaible on amazon work?

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Good thread thanks

• +1
Discourages me from finishing my high effort threads i have in progress but ill keep making then for ppl like you bhai.
Chadlite,good job brother,You remind me of aramel from this old brazilian show i watched.

his name was : thiago lacerda,idfk why u give me so much vibes like him,are you of italian descent?

Last edited:
Chadlite,good job brother,You remind me of aramel from this old brazilian show i watched.

his name was : thiago lacerda,idfk why u give me so much vibes like him,are you of italian descent?
My ancestory is hard to trace, its on the border of southern germany and northern italy/austria

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

you only need full primal diet and milk or pineapple on face and still get better results lol u just slave goverment want to spend all money on that crap lol

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Legitimately good guide with important information that a lot of people don't touch on. Bookmarked

From immediately game over to good looking.

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

DO you take zinc orally or some kinda cream?

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Definitely trying this.. do you ever use a facial steamer before cleaning?

Good but way too long. I only use 5 different product and have perfect glass skin. Will do a thread on this soon
Tag when u do

• +1
Reactions: mathis
cool post

• +1
Accutane.

Thread closed.

Are you saying that differen gel is the same as .1% tret?

Didn’t know there is a .3% tret
Same here. I use the tret 0.1 from skinorac but where do you get the 0.3%?

I’m about to start accutane for 7 months, should I ask for tretinoin? Will my derm even give it to me if I’m on accutane? I only have back acne with an occasional pimple on my face but I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and closed pores on cheeks and forehead so i need tret

• +1
Same here. I use the tret 0.1 from skinorac but where do you get the 0.3%?
I meant retin a not tret, tret only goes to .25 im pretty sure and its prescribed

I’m about to start accutane for 7 months, should I ask for tretinoin? Will my derm even give it to me if I’m on accutane? I only have back acne with an occasional pimple on my face but I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and closed pores on cheeks and forehead so i need tret
Accutane is good yea but it stunts growth

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Accutane is good yea but it stunts growth
I’m good I’m 17 and I haven’t grown even half a centimeter after 15, had early puberty

• +1
Tazarotene cream- like tret but some say its better
taz moggs in every way, tret is more effective at non-inflamatory acne though.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
  • +1
Reactions: mathis

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

Good shii
Went from sub to chadlite

Bhai do u know anything which help with tanning and uneven skin tone.. I never had acene, pimple, whitespots Or other shii so should I use Tretinoin for for glass skin or just glowing skin

Good shii
Went from sub to chadlite

Bhai do u know anything which help with tanning and uneven skin tone.. I never had acene, pimple, whitespots Or other shii so should I use Tretinoin for for glass skin or just glowing skin
Toner, niacinimide, vit c

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
How much volufiline do you apply under your eyes?

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
high iq af i

Am

Dry face

Niacinamide + zinc

Pm

Dry face

Moisturizer

Volufiline under eyes

Bonus notes

PSA EXPERT ONLY

^

What blue and red light device do you use?
Redditors say that hooga is the cheapest one that actually works so thinking abt buying that one