Come and test your IQ

based on the posts ive read from both, through acquired perception, no clear reasoning
but i havent interacted with you as much as with him, i have more than a year of conversations with him
@TsarTsar444 Are you going to let him do this?

@TsarTsar444 Are you going to let him do this?
a huge reason as to why i rate him 120 and not more is that often he cant come to simple logical conclusions. he asks me to elaborate on something when ive given him all the needed information which he can expand on.

another reason is that he doesnt reply to me on discord when he has 0 reasons not to
@TsarTsar444 check discord

a huge reason as to why i rate him 120 and not more is that often he cant come to simple logical conclusions. he asks me to elaborate on something when ive given him all the needed information which he can expand on.
He does that with me too but I know he's only looking for more Info not because he's really stuck. For example, we will talk about something and I clearly know he understood but he will keep asking ''Elab'' just because of his OCD. If you tell him fuck you, he'll just admit that he understood and that would be it. He's playing dumb a lot of the time ngl.
another reason is that he doesnt reply to me on discord when he has 0 reasons not to
@TsarTsar444 check discord
Brutal meanwhile he's sending me messages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@cloUder What's the IQ of @Latebloomer10 ?

Answer in the spoiler (confirmed) open only after you type

Brutal meanwhile he's sending me messages
if i call him or dm him on here he will, he's just unaware of the possibility that he's getting msg'd somewhere else

@cloUder What's the IQ of @Latebloomer10 ?

Answer in the spoiler (confirmed) open only after you type
brutal BB code pill

but i cant say either way since ive barely interacted with him
no less than 110 i guess

• JFL
@David Rothschild do this

@cloUder I know you think we joking. Real shit tho..

Dont dare take the test.

If Im retarded, id prefer not to know.

post proof
Maybe later. Were both dutch and went to the same place and took the same test (Mensa) we scored 88 and 92. We scored over 130 on the online one.

Maybe later. Were both dutch and went to the same place and took the same test (Mensa) we scored 88 and 92. We scored over 130 on the online one.
larp

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bashan
On god man. I couldn't register for twitter because of the bot testing with the pictures. I looked it up on Youtube.
that thing is hard even for 150+ iq

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
memory iq is irrelevant, no need to cope with your inflated result
its only short term memory which is something literal chimpanzees mog us on
You sound kinda mad but obviously this is not a real iq test more of a game

How can he sound mad he's literally typing :chad:

• +1
oh you just had to insert the obnoxious tiktok line "you sound mad" :feelswah::feelswah:
keep coping with chimp traits tho

• JFL
Reactions: lelouch
How can he sound mad he's literally typing :chad:
He said I'm coping with the inflated results when I just posted a screenshot like obviously this is not an accurate measurement of anything

He said I'm coping with the inflated results when I just posted a screenshot like obviously this is not an accurate measurement of anything
He's jealous because you IQ mogged him. Bulgarians are very narcy that's why his brothers had to teach him a lesson. Joseph in the bible type shit.

• JFL
Reactions: lelouch
I got 107 on a Mensa test I did

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Over for bottom tier intelligence, i got 92 on this test and always around 103-110 range on mensa test

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crusile and GuyFromSingapore
Jfl at these subhuman Eurocels arguing over which retard is less retarded. Get IQmogged by a chink who skips half his classes

192F4A74 F054 470A A9F4 6A6C45846DE6

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, Crusile and 3 others
Bet you can't do these chinkcel. Lmao.

Spatial-Ability-Test.png
What’s your origin story of why you seethe at Asians so much? Are you a cumskin with an inferiority complex LARPing as ethnic or something

What’s your origin story of why you seethe at Asians so much? Are you a cumskin with an inferiority complex LARPing as ethnic or something

Do Mensa Norway and post results.

• JFL
based on the posts ive read from both, through acquired perception, no clear reasoning
but i havent interacted with you as much as with him, i have more than a year of conversations with him
Do me daddy

(guess iq )

107 seems low for an average of the 3 scores, should be ~115 averaged

is verbal IQ weighed more?

this test gave me 126

I think verbal IQ can be improved by a decent margin

• +1
Over for bottom tier intelligence, i got 92 on this test and always around 103-110 range on mensa test
I got 130 spatial, 135 verbal and 95 on that short term memory test. Jfl time to get checked for dementia asap.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Will this count if I take the test while tired and sleepy?
doubt this is even a real IQ test. That point thing seemed like bs. I guessed randomly on that shit.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
gonna do this drunk for the lulz to see what i get

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
RDznzIK.png

I struggled with spatial tbh. Verbal was the easiest for me

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
In person IQ tests are 2 sessions of 2 hours, just for you to know how shitty internet IQ tests are.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Magical Apple and FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet