Come

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Am i atleast chadlite tier (not asking this for compliments tbh)

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_183708.jpg
    IMG_20190505_183708.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20190505_185447.jpg
    IMG_20190505_185447.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20190505_185441.jpg
    IMG_20190505_185441.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20190505_173226.jpg
    IMG_20190505_173226.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 46
I'm gonna say yes,because I'm scared you'll rape me if I say no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, Ethnicsmatter, gaymidget and 11 others
Are you turning into anther arcbrah or blackoutwhitein?
Dude you legit look like a caveman, I would for sure be scared if I saw you walking down the road

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, gaymidget, RedPilledStemcel and 9 others
below average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, Deleted member 656, Edi and 6 others
Are you turning into anther arcbrah or blackoutwhitein?
Dude you legit look like a caveman, I would for sure be scared if I saw you walking down the road
Ya bitch keep coping ....jealous subhuman ...there is a massive difference between a caveman and a human u blind ogree

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ya bitch keep coping ....jealous subhuman ...there is a massive difference between a caveman and a human u blind ogree
Did you just call me subhuman? I will legit come to the shithole you call country pluck your teeth out and stick them up your caveman hairy ass you god damn curry
You wish you had my life virgin orge fucker that cant afford a shirt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, gaymidget, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
Did you just call me subhuman? I will legit come to the shithole you call country pluck your teeth out and stick them up your caveman hairy ass you god damn curry
You can just bark behind ur computer screen but you would never dare to come and attack me u virgin cock sucker ...i never wish to have the life of subhumans u dumb bitch ...get that in ur head if u come near me i will just fuck u deep down ur throat then u will not be able to speak a single word after that and i have a huge collection of clothes and sometimes i just donate my clothes to the poor subhumans like u and i come from a rich family unlike u poor permavirgin twink
I have been voted the best looking indian here keep coping ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, left2die, UltraExtremeIntense and 4 others

the great thing about this roast is that its actually 1000% true

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1332
two curries are fighting on an incel forum.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, gaymidget, kobecel and 6 others
you're low tier normie imo

no bully pls just giving my honest opinion

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
what is going on here

• +1
No u silly inkwell only those who post on IT are chads

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and DeformAspergerCel
agreed (in india)

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I think i just need to make a good body by hitting the gym then i will be just little below brad pitt leo tom cruise sean opry etc in terms of looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and RichardSpencel
Ogre/10 would bring torches and forks

• JFL
You gonna yoga this beast to death?

Ogre/10 would bring torches and forks
I am not ogree keep on trying to bring my self esteem down but u cant and i mean it u just cant ...

• JFL
He's more ogre than you, being a pretty boy can get you so far my man, I know you're a god but he is the devil himself, even archangel Michael coudnt kill the satan

He's more ogre than you, being a pretty boy can get you so far my man, I know you're a god but he is the devil himself, even archangel Michael coudnt kill the satan
Shit autistic reply ....most people have said here i look good dont spam ur lies over here from ur jealous butt

Shit autistic reply ....most people have said here i look good dont spam ur lies over here from ur jealous butt
APAGE, APAGE SATANAS, Christus is Our god

ON HORSE MY COMRADES WE WILL DEFEAT THE DEVILS

no bro you just look high t

Impressive for a curry, tbh
Whassssssss ur virdict then ???
no bro you just look high t
Its that actually a wonderful thing bro ...here i am seeing many questions about how to be high T how to inject testesterone ...how to look more masculine ..can i be high T by taking this or that supplements etc etc ...i am naturally high T

Last edited:
You can just bark behind ur computer screen but you would never dare to come and attack me u virgin cock sucker ...i never wish to have the life of subhumans u dumb bitch ...get that in ur head if u come near me i will just fuck u deep down ur throat then u will not be able to speak a single word after that and i have a huge collection of clothes and sometimes i just donate my clothes to the poor subhumans like u and i come from a rich family unlike u poor permavirgin twink
I have been voted the best looking indian here keep coping ...
Bildergebnis für tom cruise laugh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'm gonna say yes,because I'm scared you'll rape me if I say no.
no mate i cant rape u from a mobile u can say what ever u think without insulting
@Extra Chromosome i said chad lite

That old bald idiot is u to whom i m thrashing out of the room
I thought you lived in a cave, neanderthals lived in caves

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Is this thread a joke or is OP ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Nope that place was already occupied by ur ancestors
Im more of a neanderthal than you, bigger and stronger I got the biggest cave you could settle for the smaller one

Hello my name is John and I am calling from Apple Customer Service, how can I help? / 10

• +1
Reactions: Phad and RichardSpencel
I
Im more of a neanderthal than you, bigger and stronger I got the biggest cave you could settle for the smaller one
I am not more nor even less actually i am not even a neanderthal ...though every living human being has some sort of neanderthal dna except africans
Hello my name is John and I am calling from Apple Customer Service, how can I help? / 10
Hey jon whasssupp i want to say u one thing ....is pex a legit chadlite ???
tbh you just look like an angry normie, try to smile more
smiling is the thing which i hate the most ...maybe i am chad or chadlite in india

• +1
I
I am not more nor even less actually i am not even a neanderthal ...though every living human being has some sort of neanderthal dna except africans
Cope neanderthals= prime slayers bigger bones and skulls, lower voice-they are the reason we are scared of dark their eyes were more predispositioned to see in the dark, they raped women and killed men, sadly got rekt by noobs with javelins and arrows.

Cope neanderthals= prime slayers bigger bones and skulls, lower voice-they are the reason we are scared of dark their eyes were more predispositioned to see in the dark, they raped women and killed men, sadly got rekt by noobs with javelins and arrows.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
slayer, would bang 10/10 prime Chad

What is your favorite food?

I like Chicken Vindaloo and garlic naan
Spinach and fried omlette
Is it true we are scared of the dark coz of them???
@Alarico8 what is ur honest opinion ???

Last edited:
I

Hey jon whasssupp i want to say u one thing ....is pex a legit chadlite ???
smiling is the thing which i hate the most ...maybe i am chad or chadlite in india

Chads don't come on incel forums to ask if they are chads lmfao

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 656
Chads don't come on incel forums to ask if they are chads lmfao
i am addicted To this site nd quite introvert in real life and there are some chads on this site who are also addicted

Spinach and fried omlette

Is it true we are scared of the dark coz of them???
@Alarico8 what is ur honest opinion ???
Not really sure, seems passable, if they could see in the dark fires made by homo sapiens would be an easy targets, their size certaintly gave them adventage when it came to close combat, they could tank a hit from a wholly rhino (their muscles were denser same as bones) Probably it was because of them and also other predators in the dark. We breed bcoz women liked more masculine men and men are thirsty so neanderthal ass was better than none. we have about 4% shared DNA, blonde hair comes from them same as blue eyes. They had larger brains that supposedly were more focused on self than on the group (like autistic ppls).