Come

This thread is :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and RichardSpencel
This thread is :lul:
of a chadlite indian
Not really sure, seems passable, if they could see in the dark fires made by homo sapiens would be an easy targets, their size certaintly gave them adventage when it came to close combat, they could tank a hit from a wholly rhino (their muscles were denser same as bones) Probably it was because of them and also other predators in the dark. We breed bcoz women liked more masculine men and men are thirsty so neanderthal ass was better than none. we have about 4% shared DNA, blonde hair comes from them same as blue eyes. They had larger brains that supposedly were more focused on self than on the group (like autistic ppls).
euros have more neanderthal dna than us indians exceptions are africans

Cope neanderthals= prime slayers bigger bones and skulls, lower voice-they are the reason we are scared of dark their eyes were more predispositioned to see in the dark, they raped women and killed men, sadly got rekt by noobs with javelins and arrows.
Say that to a girl to convince her to go out with u smh

bro you look like an ogre ngl

I would for sure be scared if I saw you walking down the road
but it's not necessarily a bad thing, better than having same SMV as a twink

I have masculinity with aesthetics ...u people dont know shit about aesthetics
No man just masculinity, maybe in India you fit their beauty standards more but not in the west bro, for example arched eyebrows on males are strange here but typical in India so are probably attractive,

No man just masculinity, maybe in India you fit their beauty standards more but not in the west bro, for example arched eyebrows on males are strange here but typical in India so are probably attractive,
Jason momoa has arched eyebrows

Jason momoa has arched eyebrows
yes he looks good despite it, and he'd be nothing without his frame/height/muscles. Did you see the reaction to his shaving his beard?

yes he looks good despite it, and he'd be nothing without his frame/height/muscles. Did you see the reaction to his shaving his beard?
Leo also has arched eye brows actually its the brow bone which gives that arch look...but i am good looking as i also get the attentIon From many girls towards me ...

Leo also has arched eye brows actually its the brow bone which gives that arch look...but i am good looking as i also get the attentIon From many girls towards me ...
not as arched

You should try your luck in bollywood romancing curry females dancing around trees and chit

Not even close brah