Coming around to the fact that hating jews is fruitless and a waste of time

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
No individual jew has done anything to me. I've worked with a few and they're normal people. I started becoming resentful and freaked out by them when watching videos of rabbis calling for the death of white people/europeans and western civilization. I do know that many jews hate white people and this is because of their historical collective persecution in Europe, but their hatred and grudge against white people is silly, just as my hatred is misplaced and silly. It's very easy to hate collective groups because of x, y, and z. Hatred breeds hatred and this yields nothing positive for anyone. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I wish we could all live in harmony, but unfortunately this will never happen in this fallen world. Still, it is good to not hate. Ask yourself how hatred has benefited your life? It has not and will not.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Skywalker, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
dont hate bro, please :feelscry:

"kill even the best goyim"
- Talmud

@Sandmännchen

No individual jew has done anything to me. I've worked with a few and they're normal people. I started becoming resentful and freaked out by them when watching videos of rabbis calling for the death of white people/europeans and western civilization. I do know that many jews hate white people and this is because of their historical collective persecution in Europe, but their hatred and grudge against white people is silly, just as my hatred is misplaced and silly. It's very easy to hate collective groups because of x, y, and z. Hatred breeds hatred and this yields nothing positive for anyone. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I wish we could all live in harmony, but unfortunately this will never happen in this fallen world. Still, it is good to not hate. Ask yourself how hatred has benefited your life? It has not and will not.
20231203 180600

Its not taking up my time but alright nigga