Commercial pilot vs software engineer

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
Compare by flexibility and wages, also would I be able to get LL in a year after having started working, with the money I will have?:feelswhy:

>flexibility
>commercial air pilot

Pick one

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and capybara
Software dev just because that's my carrwr

Pilots have a nice rep, good pay, and are seen as attractive by people, biggest problem is having absolutely no real time for yourself, you'll have to live far from your family since you'll always be flying in some other region/country, also it's very exhausting.
SWE is good for the money and the great flexibility you have, you can literally work as a digital nomad if you want to, but it's far from being sexy or actually exciting (unless you're working on some groundbreaking stuff), if you're working at a startup or during layoff season overwork is inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Pilots have a nice rep, good pay, and are seen as attractive by people, biggest problem is having absolutely no real time for yourself, you'll have to live far from your family since you'll always be flying in some other region/country, also it's very exhausting.
SWE is good for the money and the great flexibility you have, you can literally work as a digital nomad if you want to, but it's far from being sexy or actually exciting (unless you're working on some groundbreaking stuff), if you're working at a startup or during layoff season overwork is inevitable.
How bad is garbage man?

commercial pilot is the worst possible career out there ngl.

Incel tier jobs