Common Dicklet Copes

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
:soy: “The average penis is 5.6" long bone-pressed.”

:soy: “It’s not the size that counts. It’s the motion of the ocean.”

:soy: “Most guys measure wrong and get longer measurements than reality. I measure correctly; that’s why I’m smaller than what other guys claim.”

:soy: “Bone-pressed is the metric that matters because it’s the scientific standard and takes the entire penile tissue’s length into account.”

:soy: “Racial differences in penis sizes are a myth. We’re all equal, bro.”

:soy: “Women usually overestimate the sizes of their male partners’ penises. Don’t be fooled by women who claim they only accept 8"+; the dicks they took were probably more like 6" inches because of ‘girl inches’.”

:soy::soy::soy: “Ancient Greeks bro!”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, fuxkdakikez, It'snotover and 4 others
ocean sunset GIF by Living Stills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and thecel
6.5 is a decent size its a bit bigger then my iphone

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Jigen and thecel
Would you think thats a good size if you saw it in person? Just a question

• +1
Reactions: thecel
reddit is full of this shit it’s the most bluepilled nonsense ever

• +1

:soy: “Most guys measure wrong and get longer measurements than reality. I measure correctly; that’s why I’m smaller than what other guys claim.”

:soy: “Bone-pressed is the metric that matters because it’s the scientific standard and takes the entire penile tissue’s length into account.”

:soy: “Women usually overestimate the sizes of their male partners’ penises. Don’t be fooled by women who claim they only accept 8"+; the dicks they took were probably more like 6" inches because of ‘girl inches’.”

Me touching my soft flaccid 5 incher in my boxers as im reading this

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and thecel
I'm nbp 7.6 inches

• Woah
i've been browsing r/gonewild/new and im pretty sure 7" is tiny

• Woah

1 and 3 seem legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and thecel
Some of these aren’t copes though. Avg is around 5.5 inches BP in the west. White men aren’t really known for having the biggest dicks. And women do suck at gauging dick sizes. They’ll think a 6.5NBP is 7 inches, maybe even 8 if she’s Asian.

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and thecel
why jfl cel? i see no sense in asking people to tell me their dick size they either lie intentionally or unintentionally or ask me who the fuck are u

8x6 is mandatory wherever you go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back