Complete breakdown of IOI`s [ STOP THE COPING ]

D

Deleted member 34058

SALT, SWEAT, SUGAR ON THE ASPHALT
What is IOI`s?
- IOI`s a.k.a indicators of interest is the signs that you receive from girls that are attracted to you, atleast your delusional abused brain might think so.

There is 2 types of legit IOI`s :yes::
1) Girl will do everything to talk to you, to know you better, compliments your looks/personality ( depends on country ), she will always be polite to you, she will make enviroment for you both being in privite 1 on 1 ( Only legit when its all combined!!! ). This will make sence if you know that most(!) girls are not so obvious in their approaches ( unless chad ofc ). BASICALLY I MEAN IS THAT SHE WILL APPROCH YOU FIRST;
( I missed all this IOI`s from legit alt JB white stacy jfl, what a FUCKING LOSER I`M :feelsree:, don`t be like me please )

2) Girl will smile and play with her hair, but this will be counted as IOI only if it both combined and that this girl is not the only one who doing it in your precense ( always know your place in looks hierarchy ). You approach in the moment or can find and contact her on social media and she probably will be open to meet you up after small chating. But this one will be harder due to this IOI is mostly just flirting, with is quite often happens when you are HTN+ with decent height/frame

What is not an IOI :no::
1) Double takes: Jfl if you think that if someone looks at you 2-3 times is the sign that they like you;
2) Staring: Bro you can just wear some goofy outfit or look goofy overall, and ofc people will stare. When you see a video in which some chad walks down the street you will notice that it looks like all girls stare and him, nah, this effect is just that video was slowed down, no normal girl will eye fuck you that open;
3) Eye contact: Do i really need to explain why it`s completly normal to look at people`s eyes when you talking and that this is not sign of attraction at all? Or maybe you need to rewatch this Cavill webm where some girl turn her gaze away when they made eye contact and then she smile;
4) Etc. Other stupid shit like her feet turned towards you is completly bs and cope, no need to continue this topic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Jamaldickjavontus, kebab and 6 others
You forgot to mention lesbians submitting to me and sucking my cock. They make me so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, !MagicMan777, socialcel and 1 other person
I personally do consider eye contact as an IOI (as it stands for “indicator of interest”), but only if it’s from female strangers. I can understand staring isn’t one, because who hasn’t mindlessly stared at other people? Double takes can be an IOI too, provided they are turning their heads around. I’ve seen this happen to my prettyboy friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy3000, nathan, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and fuckedupmanlet
I personally do consider eye contact as an IOI (as it stands for “indicator of interest”), but only if it’s from female strangers. I can understand staring isn’t one, because who hasn’t mindlessly stared at other people? Double takes can be an IOI too, provided they are turning their heads around. I’ve seen this happen to my prettyboy friend.
Females double takes me but only to laugh at my subhuman face. OP is right. If she doesn’t approach = it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 34058, latincell95 and 1 other person
Females double takes me but only to laugh at my subhuman face. OP is right. If she doesn’t approach = it’s over
Not everyone is subhuman, lesbians drool over the thought of my white cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 34058
As a high psl manlet, genuine interest and sexual interest are very hard to distinguish. Everybody stares at me, especially old Indian men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, marek937, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
As a high psl manlet, genuine interest and sexual interest are very hard to distinguish. Everybody stares at me, especially old Indian men.
And yet most of the .org users saying that height don't matter. This forum is full of copers ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 34058
You forgot the banter/flirting part. A major IOI is if she messes with you but playfully not in a malicious bullying intent or kind of angry like banter.

Like genuine gigging, positive facial expression when joking around with you

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 34058
This statement was derived from your ass.
Maybe, but it's what i personally seen so far, like many claiming that face can make up for height. But you probably right, this is the reason why some manlets here exaggerating their heights up to 6'5 jfl at this pathetic rats

You forgot the banter/flirting part. A major IOI is if she messes with you but playfully not in a malicious bullying intent or kind of angry like banter.

Like genuine gigging, positive facial expression when joking around with you
This was described in the second ioi, it's not something that 100 tells about sexual attraction, girl can just have fun with you when you are friendzoned. Actively playing with hair and fixing their appearance in nearby mirror is the better ones, cuz i believe that their brain dictate them to groom themselves in presence of genetically wealthy men.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
This was described in the second ioi, it's not something that 100 tells about sexual attraction, girl can just have fun with you when you are friendzoned. Actively playing with hair and fixing their appearance in nearby mirror is the better ones, cuz i believe that their brain dictate them to groom themselves in presence of genetically wealthy men.
Friendzoned is bluepilled garbage. Foids dont befriend men they find unattractive ur just an orbiter lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, fukmylyf and Michael Myers
I don't know why I read all this if I have never received one.

• So Sad
( I missed all this IOI`s from legit alt JB white stacy jfl, what a FUCKING LOSER I`M :feelsree:, don`t be like me please )
Sure bro xdddd

White jb stacy. Let me guess, blonde hair blue eyes big tits big ass and you are 6’3 with an 8 incher like the average guy here?

She was probably htb and you are coping hard. Majority of girls that approached me were mtb or htbs since i never saw a legit stacy irl but somehow the average user here gets approached by them and they see them on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
A girl use to stare at me for 2 days straight in my gym class. But when I went up to talk to her she quickly turn me down

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What is IOI`s?
- IOI`s a.k.a indicators of interest is the signs that you receive from girls that are attracted to you, atleast your delusional abused brain might think so.

1) Girl will do everything to talk to you, to know you better, compliments your looks/personality ( depends on country ), she will always be polite to you, she will make enviroment for you both being in privite 1 on 1 ( Only legit when its all combined!!! ). This will make sence if you know that most(!) girls are not so obvious in their approaches ( unless chad ofc ). BASICALLY I MEAN IS THAT SHE WILL APPROCH YOU FIRST;

2) Girl will smile and play with her hair, but this will be counted as IOI only if it both combined and that this girl is not the only one who doing it in your precense ( always know your place in looks hierarchy ). You approach in the moment or can find and contact her on social media and she probably will be open to meet you up after small chating. But this one will be harder due to this IOI is mostly just flirting, with is quite often happens when you are HTN+ with decent height/frame

1) Double takes: Jfl if you think that if someone looks at you 2-3 times is the sign that they like you;
2) Staring: Bro you can just wear some goofy outfit or look goofy overall, and ofc people will stare. When you see a video in which some chad walks down the street you will notice that it looks like all girls stare and him, nah, this effect is just that video was slowed down, no normal girl will eye fuck you that open;
3) Eye contact: Do i really need to explain why it`s completly normal to look at people`s eyes when you talking and that this is not sign of attraction at all? Or maybe you need to rewatch this Cavill webm where some girl turn her gaze away when they made eye contact and then she smile;
4) Etc. Other stupid shit like her feet turned towards you is completly bs and cope, no need to continue this topic.
@socialcel read this and stop saying that my "oneitis" gave me IOIs faggot. inb4 chad, mogger, larp etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and socialcel
What if girls approach and make out with someone at the bar but don’t sleep with them? Happens to my friend a lot

What is IOI`s?

number 1 is complete chad treatment, over for chadlites like me

• JFL
@socialcel read this and stop saying that my "oneitis" gave me IOIs faggot. inb4 chad, mogger, larp etc
I don’t have a oneitis, nigga. And I’ve accepted the rot so idgaf if it’s an IOI or not

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
i never had any of this

What if girls approach and make out with someone at the bar but don’t sleep with them? Happens to my friend a lot
Foids use ur so called friend for attention/he is a good jester, but he is above average for sure

What about some girl waiting to meet her bf and smiling at me from some distant? Never spoke to her, saw her 3rd time n she smiling all 3 time

What about some girl waiting to meet her bf and smiling at me from some distant? Never spoke to her, saw her 3rd time n she smiling all 3 time
i`m not a psychic ( but just imagine how much i could`ve slay if i actually was ), i can`t tell you what she was thinking, only 1 advice is next time ask her something stupid/unrelated to watch her reaction to know her feelings for sure

I completely agree about the eye contact thing. Eye contact without a smile is not an IOI but with it then absolutely is. Huge difference.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
i`m not a psychic ( but just imagine how much i could`ve slay if i actually was ), i can`t tell you what she was thinking, only 1 advice is next time ask her something stupid/unrelated to watch her reaction to know her feelings for sure
Yep, thought so. no way around asking

I completely agree about the eye contact thing. Eye contact without a smile is not an IOI but with it then absolutely is. Huge difference.
what context? while talking or like not talking(standing across roomtier shit)

number 1 is complete chad treatment, over for chadlites like me
just geomax to a less urban area then if your actually a chadlite u will slay

just geomax to a less urban area then if your actually a chadlite u will slay
Doesn't work anymore, even Tate said that village girls knows their value now and won't settle for average joe without betabuxx

• So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
not a bad breakdown. threads about this topic here are usually much worse