Complete guide to body hair

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
In this guide body hair refers to anything below the jawline. Obviously if you're a truecel you can't ascend with body hair alone but done right it can halo you if you're a high tier normie or above. Body hair may not appeal to prime jbs or Asian women but if you're masc dom maxxing then it will increase your smv. Generally Asians don't have enough body hair and Arabs have too much.
Good body hair:
Chest-
Sign of masculinity and high testosterone. Below are examples of chest hair done right and wrong. The left is Luke Rockhold and the right is @Baldingman1998

Forearms-Slightly hairy forearms are attractive for the same reason as chest hair, they're masculine. Too much doesn't look good though. The forearms on the left are a good amount of hair. Not enough forearm hair is feminine and too much is gorilla like. The pic on the right is too much.

Legs-Leg hair is necessary if you don't want to be bullied. Men with shaved legs look ridiculous. The only acceptable reason to shave your legs is if you compete in a sport where it could benefit you like swimming, cycling or bodybuilding.

Bad body hair:
Back-
Back hair always looks horrible, absolutely get rid of it if you are unfortunate enough to have any.

Neckbeard-Neckbeards are a meme and it's obvious why. There is no reason why anyone should have one.

Under belly button hair-Definitely a failo, it's not aesthetic at all and if you have abs then it just hides ab definition for no reason.

Armpits-Simply doesn't look or feel good, also causes more sweat and makes your armpit smell worse.

Pubes-I'm not going to get a pic for this but clean shaven mogs big bush anyday. When you're clean shaven it's easier to get blowjobs and it also makes your penis look bigger in comparison because the shorter the grass the taller the tree.

Ass hair-I'm not getting a pic for this either but there's no reason to have ass hair. In b4 "sHavIng yOuR aSs hAir is gAaaY!" When you're hairless down there it's easier to get rimmed by foids, it just feels better generally and it's also easier to wipe.

Removing body hair
1)Waxing strips-
It does the job but it can be painful and they need to be replaced.
Cost $3-$15 depending on quality.

2)Electric shaver-Easy to use and can be recharged but can also leave scratches.
Cost $10-$100 depending on brand and quality.

3)Shaving cream and razors-
Effective and easy to use but you can cut yourself and the products are temporary and will need to be replaced.
Cost Shaving cream $4-$20 depending on brand
Razor $5-$100 depending on brand and quality

4)Hair removal cream-
Probably the best option, very easy to use and doesn't leave any marks.
Cost $3-$10 depending on brand

5)Laser hair removal-
Procedure to permanently remove bodyhair.
Cost $100-$3000 depending on which surgeon does it and also how much is removed.

6)Electrolysis-When hair is permanently removed using electricity.
Cost $30-$200 depending on which surgeon does it and also how much is removed.

Just be aware that you will never be get rejected for having no body hair but you could very well get rejected if you have too much so if you want to be safe then go hairless. Personally I'm mostly hairless just because I'm lean so I don't want to hide any vascularity or muscle definition, Asian women also prefer hairless physiques.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Sondern, Necro and 21 others
Hi

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Kmscurry, gigablackcel and 3 others
good guide
I'm gorillamaxxed and people get surprised when they see my back because of babyface and low T
definitely I have many failos you listed
once i shaved my whole bodyhair with a razor(still thinking it was weird/gay) because of a mental breakdown and left many cuts but still looked way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Indiana Evans and Deleted member 13511
Lifetime fuel for me to continue my training my forearm

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Deleted member 13511
I wasted 45 minutes on this to get 6 reputation:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and sensei
There is no body hair guide in best of the best, do you think this belongs there?
@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Master

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
"When you're hairless down there it's easier to get rimmed by foids."

Stopped reading there you utter cuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Baldingman1998, LampPostPrime and 4 others
"When you're hairless down there it's easier to get rimmed by foids."

Stopped reading there you utter cuck jfl
Personally I'm not into anything anal related but someone else might be.

Last edited:
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LampPostPrime, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LampPostPrime, Highlander and 5 others
What is best method for asscrack hair removal? Srs, I am a hairy fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 13511
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and grimy
If completely remove all ass hair u cant fart quitely

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14139, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
If completely remove all ass hair u cant fart quitely
LMAO so legit, i recently my ass and bussy hair and every fart sounds like a mf trombone on an amp. wakes up my cat

i think the general rule of thumb is if you can grow nice hair on the chest, arms, etc. then keep it and maintain it. running mafioso escobar hairy ethnikkk game can halo you for girls with dad fetishes.

if you are white and you can’t grow nice hair on the chest or arms then you should he running olympic swimmer game and shaving, waxing it weekly. EVERYTHING. on a white male the ideal body hair is on the head, eyebrows, pubic, and MAYBE armpits, thats it.

ethnikkks can get away with looking good with body hair

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Agree with most of it but- Leg hair if too much should be trimmed. Under belly button is not a failo, i have seen some women saying they liked the trail. No armpit hair looks weird, its like the leg, there should be some imo.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime