COMPLETE LOOKSMAX GUIDE FOR PAKIS/SOUTHASIANS

P

pakimaxxdd

Iron
Comprehensive guide with no filler. Will be adding more to this and making it better when i get home

SKIN
Skin is very important. Most pakis/south asians dont have good skin due to a high oil diet. Cut very oily foods out of your diet and start drinking at least 3-4 bottles of water a day
200mg hyaluronic acid supplement
Cerave salicylic acid cleanser
Tretinoin A cream (Very important for maintaining tight skin)
Collagen cream (South asians have shit collagen, can be supplemented along with some collagen pills)
Sunscreen (NEVER EVER GO OUT WITHOUT IT)
Cerave moisturizer
And most importantly, avoid touching your face constantly and wash your hands regularly

EYES (VERY IMPORTANT)
Get your eyebrows threaded, can be a huge halo for the eye area. If you have stray hairs or extremely bushy eyebrows, pluck them. I avoid threading from the bottom so I dont have high rise eyebrows, but will pluck any extra hairs around or near that area.

If you have eyebags, get an eye cream and make sure you get a full 8 hours of sleep. Tired eyes = brutal

JAW
Start mewing if you havent already. Lose body fat. Theres not many softmaxxes that arent a total cope. Just lose bodyfat and mew

NOSE
Noses can be brutal for south asians. If you have blackheads, get a pore strip and use it weekly.
I try to do these facial exercises weekly in order to lift my nose tip.

HAIR.
#1 NEVER part your hair to the side like every other currycel. Find a hairstyle that fits you and take care of your hair regularly.
If your hair has little to no texture, use a sugar spray or sea salt spray

TEETH
You can choose to get your teeth professionally whitened, but I just use hydroxen peroxide 3x a week and it helps. Just make sure you dont damage your enamel and obviously brush your teeth twice a day and use mouthwash before you go out.
BODY.
Shave your body hair. In my experience girls dont like it too much on south asian men.
Shave your dick regularly or else its completely over for you as a paki/indian guy. Girls fjnd it gross on south asian men.

SCENT:
Get the curry smell off you. Get a good bodywash, NO Irish Spring or any detergent like body wash. Find a light simple scent.

Get a good cologne. My favorite is Tom Ford Noir but I regularly wear Dolce Gabbana K. This is probably the easiest softmaxx you can do and your not even trying if you dont wear cologne regularly.

FITNESS:
Get a good body. Start out with the Coolcicada PPL program and work your way up from there. Ive been currently lifting for about a year and a half so im still new, but having a toned/muscular body is a big halo, just make sure your nutrition follows.

SUPPLEMENTATION
Daily i take:
Vitamin D
Creatine
Collagen pills
200mg hyaluronic acid

And if your really that much of a curry, lose the accent if you live in a western country.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, deepfrieddog, BrahminBoss and 2 others
ultimate looksmax for curries : hydroquinone 3x a day to become light skinned

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 31497, Pumanator and 2 others
ultimate looksmax for curries: reincarnating to nordic chad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arditi, BrahminBoss, IndraBC and 1 other person
ultimate looksmax for curries : hydroquinone 3x a day to become light skinned
Ive actually been thinking of lightening my skin but i actually have relatively light skin already. Only neccesary if your indian

What in the even fuck is this shit guide, just watch mine and follow every word if you want to becum 0.01% percentile curry/pakistani

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
What in the even fuck is this shit guide, just watch mine and follow every word if you want to becum 0.01% percentile curry/pakistani
☹️

hydrolyzed collagen?
i have relatively good eyes and nose for south asians and yeah i agree with shaving pubic and body hair looks shit
i got tanned af cause of sun so im using shit to get the tan off

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
hydrolyzed collagen?
i have relatively good eyes and nose for south asians and yeah i agree with shaving pubic and body hair looks shit
heres the stuff i use
https://a.co/d/ilt9pCX Really helps and has alot of good ingredients
https://a.co/d/1zA7PD1 basic collagen supplement

And yeah, women will tolerate body/dick hair on white guys but its completely over if your not hairless down there as a currycel. You can try whitening your skin with a bleaching cream and it works pretty well AFAIK. Its just hard to find online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
heres the stuff i use
https://a.co/d/ilt9pCX Really helps and has alot of good ingredients
https://a.co/d/1zA7PD1 basic collagen supplement

And yeah, women will tolerate body/dick hair on white guys but its completely over if your not hairless down there as a currycel. You can try whitening your skin with a bleaching cream and it works pretty well AFAIK. Its just hard to find online.
im using kojic acid soap
ill buy the local ver of the collagen supplement seems nice

and yeah its over as a south asian if you dont shave off pubic hair

do you live in a western country?

hydrolyzed collagen?
Were you successful in reversing the tan? If yes tell me what you did I really really need it

no mention of blackmaxxing, shit