Complete Supplement GUIDE (Simple Layout)

It shouldn't be good to play with melatonin production.
That's what my mom always says, but haven't they done countless studies, some even spanning over a decade, which all conclude that even frequent usage barely affects natural production

That's what my mom always says, but haven't they done countless studies, some even spanning over a decade, which all conclude that even frequent usage barely affects natural production
Lawrence of arabia W

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Amadeus
Self explanatory title. I found it very difficult to find guides on supplements to take when I first began.

* remember that certain supplements, esp ones found in macronutrient profiles of normal foods, are better retrieved from foods
* nothing is "SAFE" if you hyperdose it. research proper dosages as I won't be including them in most areas.
* anything labeled anything but "SAFE" is NOT recommended to take without further research.

I will be listing categories and supplements that assist in them. At the end, I will list some more specific problems that can be helped by specific supplements.

There is no height category, most supplements for height do very little without dangerous side effects.

SKIN
Probiotic Supplement SAFE
- At essentially no risk, you're improving your gut health. An unhealthy gut is known to cause acne and inflammation all over the skin, but very much so the face.
Beta Carotene
SAFE
- This supplement is great for creating a tan look. Real tanning can cause cancer, but more importantly, it can destroy your skin and get rid of your collagen. Beta carotene will give your skin, especially your face for some reason, a glow orange look. Also great if you suffer from any sort of redness or acne scarring, as it can help negate how bad it looks.

- My account: I used this supplement at about 100,000 I/U until I was at the color I wanted to be. Maybe this is just me, but it certainly targeted my face over the rest of my body. Worked super well though, I had lots of pale friends ask me wtf I did to stop looking like a ghost.

Zinc SAFE
- This is an essential mineral that some may lack. Inflammatory af and can also reduce the sebum in your skin (how "oily" it is). Very recommended, even if not for skin.
Vitamin D
SAFE
- Another anti-inflammatory supplement, this time as a vitamin instead of a mineral. I hyperdosed this at like 40,000 IU, couldn't really tell how much it did. Recommend this though as it's another well rounded supplement necessary for health.
Vitamin A (Cod Liver Oil/Fish Oil)
SAFE
- If you didn't know, Accutane is basically a super ultra hyperdose of Vitamin A. Beta carotene is also a form of vitamin A. Tretinoin is also a form of vitamin A. So is retinol. For a while I drank 1-3 tbsp of Cod Liver Oil to get in my Vitamin A as I found it to be an effective, cheap, and very disgusting method. I could see benefits in my skin from supplementing this. DO NOT HYPERDOSE OR TRY TO MAKE A HOMEMADE ACCUTANE LOL.
Hyaluronic Acid
SAFE
- This is more commonly used as a topical, but has similar effects when taken orally. Def take this as it boosts skin elasticity (and skin health in general). I personally apply it topically instead of a moisturizer, which I also recommend.
Astaxanthin
POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- A more effective form of Beta Carotene, Astaxanthin and inhibit 5a-reductase and cause less DHT in your body. Harmful <21.
Heliocare
POSSIBLY UNSAFE UNTESTED
- I've heard good and bad things about this specific supplement (if you can call it that). It's an antioxidant claiming to be an essentially "oral sunscreen" (whilst still recommending you use sunscreen). Certainly warrants more research from anyone considering taking this.
GHK-Cu (Copper Peptides)
UNSAFE NOT RECOMMENDED
- Injecting subq GHK-Cu has been proven to have a lot of benefits (click here to read more). Despite this, injecting anything, especially unregulated peptides, is very unsafe. While some capsule forms have been released, I'm yet to see any evidence proving they have anywhere near the same benefits as subcutaneous or even topical forms of the copper tripeptide.

Ibutamoren (MK-677) UNSAFE NOT RECOMMENDED POSSIBLY INEFFECTIVE
- Oral MK-677, because of it's hGH boosting effects, and the effect hGH has on the skin's healthy and youthful appearance, MK-677 may positively increase your skin's appearance. However, it comes with extremely adverse side effects which could ruin your health (and skin).

HORMONES

Magnesium SAFE
- Proven to show benefits in male free-testosterone levels, especially paired with any sort of exercise. Also helps a lot with sleep, which plays a vital role in hormone regulation and production
Vitamin D3
SAFE
- Previously mentioned above, Vitamin D makes another appearance here. While studies to show a direct link between d3 and testosterone are lacking, there is a clear link between Vitamin D deficiency and lower T levels. Not worth the risk of being deficient. You are likely deficient if you aren't in the sun often.
Boron
SAFE
- Shown to increase the rate of total T conversion to free T. Very positive results.
Vitamin K2
SAFE
- k2 mk-4 has been shown to increase testosterone. Any form of k2 deficiency results in lowered T levels.
Ashwagandha
SAFE
- Studies show this can increase DHEA and Testosterone. Also lowers cortisol, which can block testosterone production.
Tongkat Ali
SAFE
- Similarly to Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali has shown to decrease cortisol profile and improve testosterone.

D-Aspartic Acid SAFE POSSIBLY INEFFECTIVE
- Boosts follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone, which in turn may increase testosterone.

Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) (B6)
POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- Shown to decrease prolactin levels (which can help fight against gyno and other feminizing effects). Higher levels of P5P have been shown to cause people to develop neuromuscular disease. Do proper dosage research before experimenting with this supplement.
- I'm not listing any sort of steroids, sarms, or pharmaceutical testosterone boosters here.

BLOATING AND WEIGHT CONTROL
I will not be listing the extremely unsafe weight loss or fat burners here.
Glucose Disposal Agent (GDA)
GENERALLY SAFE
- GDA's will get your body to make more insulin and that insulin goes directly onto your cells. So, the extra glucose in your body will be taken up by the insulin attached cells instead of turning into fat
- Examples: Berberine, Ceylon Cinnamon, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Coconut Water (POTASSIUM)
SAFE (POSSIBLY UNSAFE IN OTHER FORMS)
- Potassium is vital for counteracting the bloating effects of sodium and carbohydrates. However, the FDA has limited generic potassium supplements at 99mg due to the risks they impose on your stomach and gastrointestinal tract. Coconut water is a natural form of potassium, more effective than supplements, and has anywhere from 500mg-1g per bottle. Other foods may have potassium, like bananas, but may be high in carbs, somewhat counteracting the potassium's beneficial effects.
Dandelion Root
SAFE
- Another high source of potassium. Also beneficial to the liver.
Caffeine
POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- Caffeine can boost your metabolic rate. However, you develop a tolerance to it after a while. You can overdose on caffeine.

HAIR
Most hair loss is due to some sort of deficiency or abundance. These will be the focus points of this category.
Biotin SAFE Possible Harmless Yet Unwanted Side Effects
- Biotin deficiency is a common cause of hair loss. Supplementing biotin may increase acne if you are prone.

Iron SAFE
- Another common deficiency that could cause hair loss.

Minoxidil/Finasteride POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- These are the top tier for literally any hair loss. Apply topically or consume orally. Taking under around 20 years old can very likely stunt facial development and genital development as it blocks DHT.
Saw Palmetto, Astaxanthin
POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- A less strong version of Mino/Fina, also DHT inhibitors, however much more natural. Still has the adverse effects of inhibited DHT mentioned above.
MUSCLE
* Just go read the hormone category first, higher T will do more than any gym supplement for muscle building.
Creatine
SAFE
- Very researched supplement. Causes water retention in the muscles, resulting in size and strength increase. Unless you already have hair loss from DHT, this will likely not induce it.
Protein Powder
POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- Protein is necessary for muscle building and recovery. I listed it as possibly unsafe due to the various flavoring and coloring chemicals generally applied into the majority of protein powder brands. Your body does not absorb vegan protein nearly as well as it does whey or beef protein.
Preworkout
POSSIBLY UNSAFE
- Can enhance your workout by giving you more energy. Tolerance develops swiftly. Usually loaded with chemicals and alternative stimulants (alongside caffeine) so be careful about what you're buying. Overdose can occur on preworkout.

Specific Problems
* Won't be going in depth on the supplements, research yourself.
* Low-Moderate ED: Horny Goat Weed (S), L-Arginine (S)
* High estrogen: DIM (
PU)
* High Blood Sugar: GDA (Read Above @ "Bloating and Weight Control")
* Sleep: Magnesium (S), Melatonin (S)
* Bone Health: Calcium (S)
* Facial Growth: Calcium (S), Vit. K2 (S)

Post any questions in the replies I'll try my best to answer asap.
I also probably forgot like 3 categories but whatever.
nah fuck ashwaganda that shit gave me serotonin syndrome

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
i thought bonesmashing the gut will improve its health ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sladeee and the_nextDavidLaid
great supplement stack.

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101