Completely stuck and unable to gain any weight

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I don't know what is happening, if it's shit genetics or what, but I am unable to advance further than 60kg.
I have been using my pull ups for past month, and eating 3 meals a day, and taking protein powders, and it remains the exact same.
Also taking MK677, vitamin d3, zinc, magnesium, lithium, and all it does is help my mental.

I kinda want to get on steroids now, or RAD140, this is just so sad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, jacobthrows and NoseProphecy
Eat more pussy

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, jacobthrows and NoseProphecy
try protein shakes with like 1k calories and drink it throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, CarrotMaxxer, coispet and 2 others
bro I gain weight from just thinking of food. Just eat more calorie dense foods like peanut butter or olive oil

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and NoseProphecy
I don't know what is happening, if it's shit genetics or what, but I am unable to advance further than 60kg.
I have been using my pull ups for past month, and eating 3 meals a day, and taking protein powders, and it remains the exact same.
Also taking MK677, vitamin d3, zinc, magnesium, lithium, and all it does is help my mental.

I kinda want to get on steroids now, or RAD140, this is just so sad.
listen bro im in same situation but I easily solved it by just tracking calories and eating a shit ton just stop being a pussy and saying “oh I eat soooo much” like bro stfu and track ur calories for a good month and eat like 3K calories a day I bet money u gain weight

listen bro im in same situation but I easily solved it by just tracking calories and eating a shit ton just stop being a pussy and saying “oh I eat soooo much” like bro stfu and track ur calories for a good month and eat like 3K calories a day I bet money u gain weight
i have literally zero appetite. and if i try to think of food or eat, or drink anything, i feel like throwing up for some reason. idk whats wrong with my health.

i give zero shit about getting fat.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and jacobthrows
i have literally zero appetite. and if i try to think of food or eat, or drink anything, i feel like throwing up for some reason. idk whats wrong with my health.

alright bro so if ur on mk677 and not feeling hungry idfk what’s wrong with u because that had me shaking scrambling around my house for food but it was so weird cause it would only make me extremely hungry only certain days tbf

alright bro so if ur on mk677 and not feeling hungry idfk what’s wrong with u because that had me shaking scrambling around my house for food but it was so weird cause it would only make me extremely hungry only certain days tbf
yea something's wrong man, i was on it for whole 2 months and it didn't do shit.
i have a history of psychiatric meds though, so maybe that did something. like ssris, benzos, ndri, amphetamines, etc.
i stopped though a long time ago.

bought mk677 from reputable seller too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Start a test cycle, I guarantee you won’t regret it

yea something's wrong man, i was on it for whole 2 months and it didn't do shit.
i have a history of psychiatric meds though, so maybe that did something. like ssris, benzos, ndri, amphetamines, etc.

yeah sorry bro I wish I could help but there’s just nothing I can think of to help out, if u weren’t hungry w mk677 then I have no idea. do u smoke at all? if so do u get hungry atleast when u smoke

Go to the doctor at this point, this is very abnormal.

This is a non-existent problem. You need to eat more. "But I'm already eating so much!" Eat even more. It's not complicated.

Either eat even more or just rot in bed all day so ur maintenance calories are lower.

think you got an eating disorder, unconsciously