Compounds with the least likelyhood of wrecking my endocrine system?

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
contemplating trying out a test cycle, but I'm feeling a bit hesitant especially since I'm only 18. I don't want to fuck up my natural T levels and be on trt for the rest of my life, so I've been thinking about trying out a Clomid cycle of 10 weeks to boost in my natural T. I've read that Clomid is extremely well tolerated and almost nobody will get sides if taken on a proper low dose. its very very cheap were i live and requires no prescriptions. any other compounds i should consider? Thanks

Single test cycle will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
One cycle won’t do shit. Infertility or zero test is all bsLook at the famous bodybuilders. Most of them have kids. Cbum, Arnold, etc. It’s all fear mongering from pussies

Low dose ostarine and supplement collagen.

You will never get the same effect as steroids but it is safer and is far less likely to cause suppression. 15mg of ostarine a day for 6 weeks.

Very weak but safe

One cycle won’t do shit. Infertility or zero test is all bsLook at the famous bodybuilders. Most of them have kids. Cbum, Arnold, etc. It’s all fear mongering from pussies
300 test 20 week bulk, pct with hcg and enclo or tamoxifen. planning to do this when im 16 how retarded is this