Concept of post:rep is so ironic

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, people come here to complain about how everyone is so shallow, how looks are everything etc...

...just to tryhard getting their name a "better color" and better post:rep ratio than others.

We value eachother on meaningless shit too

Brutal reality of the world, even on a blackpilled forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Deleted member 68446, <6PSLcel and 12 others
And I don't say this because of my stupid username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Trilogy, cancercell and 1 other person
Yeah NT and "personality" is also not the spiritual entity of your soul. More a produkt of genes and enviromental factors. Time to call your mum and the bros you we're playing vidya with when your were 8. Everything else is a big pile of shit (lonely sigma mode off)

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
The difference is that you earn the name and the post ratio with an illusion of effort

In the real world, effort is in the background and what ensures success is luck and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Post rep ratio is cope I never pay any attention to it

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Lonenely sigma, Clark69 and 2 others
just post about race and religion to get rep
rep is meaningless

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Richard Cheese, coispet and 1 other person
Like, people come here to complain about how everyone is so shallow, how looks are everything etc...

...just to tryhard getting their name a "better color" and better post:rep ratio than others.

Rep is unbelievably meaningless because it doesnโ€™t signify the quality of the user

The difference is that you earn the name and the post ratio with an illusion of effort

In the real world, effort is in the background and what ensures success is luck and genetics.
Still. Its putting effort into being liked and loved, even if its by a group online

Newsflash boyo, Everything is meaningless in general, If people get some sense of satisfaction by things as high rep ratio, Why go in their way

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Newsflash boyo, Everything is meaningless in general, If people get some sense of satisfaction by things as high rep ratio, Why go in their way
I have nothing against it obviously I just said its shallow. And I have nothing against it bc I, as a human, am also shallow, and so is everyone else. Its just kinda ironic

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Dicklet3incher
looks arent everything but they are important, people will say x is everything when they are jealous of not having x, or they have x but it's all they've got.

height is everything
face is everything
money is everything
physique is everything

• +1
looks arent everything but they are important, people will say x is everything when they are jealous of not having x, or they have x but it's all they've got.

height is everything
face is everything
money is everything
physique is everything
I generally agree but objectively face is the most important.

A good face can make up for the lack of all other things; meanwhile, no singular other thing can make up for the lacking face, not even height

I generally agree but objectively face is the most important.

A good face can make up for the lack of all other things; meanwhile, no singular other thing can make up for the lacking face, not even height
I don't know about objectively but generally it is the most important since the average person isn't broke, doesn't have klinefelter and isn't a manlet so

The idea of knowing which is "objectively" the most important becomes a bit more complex, you could be talking about objectively the most important thing to get laid or have a genuine relationship, any person with $$ can get laid but it won't be genuine whereas face is something a girl will adore you for.

I don't know about objectively but generally it is the most important since the average person isn't broke, doesn't have klinefelter and isn't a manlet so

The idea of knowing which is "objectively" the most important becomes a bit more complex, you could be talking about objectively the most important thing to get laid or have a genuine relationship, any person with $$ can get laid but it won't be genuine whereas face is something a girl will adore you for.
But generally speaking:

Face > height > physique > money

Since I think average face is low and what creates a gap in the dating market, the average man being 5'9 is still not quite tall so it is also up there with importance, physique being less important because the average person doesnt have a repulsive physique really and everyone essentially has money to go on dates, though this really becomes complex if we are talking about full satisfaction.

objectively it might be different.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Lonenely sigma

Objectively as in its the only thing that can create genuine love. Everything else, including money, good physique, can lead to hookups but it can't create the feeling of love

Itโ€™s no different to follower to following ration on instagram or snap score

• +1
Objectively as in its the only thing that can create genuine love. Everything else, including money, good physique, can lead to hookups but it can't create the feeling of love
Then I fully agree. But then you would have to also admit that personality is up there, if a girl finds a guy with a nice face but is a complete turnoff attitude-wise, she could cheat on him for a guy that has both a good face and personality, meaning personality is also up there.

• +1
Itโ€™s no different to follower to following ration on instagram or snap score
i had a 1:1k following-follower ratio on instagram i was cooking

Then I fully agree. But then you would have to also admit that personality is up there, if a girl finds a guy with a nice face but is a complete turnoff attitude-wise, she could cheat on him for a guy that has both a good face and personality, meaning personality is also up there.
Especially factoring in that personality in men matter more to women than vice versa, because that's just how women are as we know.

Yeah but I also believe personality is EXTREMELY tied to the face, and I don't mean this in a standard "gl=extroverted, bad looking=introverted".

No, I mean the actual features determine how you are percieved. Tall high face = high iq, short wide one = low iq

NCT - tired, feminine, PCT - awake, present

Wide chin - masculine, strong

Pointy chin - high iq, feminine

You see where I am going with this. Sure personality may be somewhat important but you can't have a much different personality than what you look like. It will look fake

Especially factoring in that personality in men matter more to women than vice versa, because that's just how women are as we know.
Sure but yet again, its like having a good breath. If your mouth smells bad, its gonna ruin your SMV, but having a good breath isn't gonna boost it.

Same with personality. That very little space for "subjective aesthetic interest" and "personality" are just the features I named previously. A chick may choose a feminine tiktok guy bc of his "personality".

Its on him to change his personality to fit with what she imagined. At the end of the day she wanted him for his looks

Dicaprio has a short wide skull and mogs to hell and back.
Dicaprio has another feature I named, for which I am always told I was being retarded on here, and thats his pointy chin

Young leonardo dicaprio in black shirt photo u1

It makes his face appear narrower and longer. It saved his lower third honestly

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Dicaprio has another feature I named, for which I am always told I was being retarded on here, and thats his pointy chin

View attachment 2906978

It makes his face appear narrower and longer. It saved his lower third honestly
His hair looks like its thinning around his left temple, little hair growing in that part

and yeah god if he didnt have a pointy chin it would be fucking tough, is it possible to have a skull like his and not have a pointy chin but be gl? Like fi you have a very visible jaw stronger than his would that compensate?

• +1
and yeah god if he didnt have a pointy chin it would be fucking tough, is it possible to have a skull like his and not have a pointy chin but be gl? Like fi you have a very visible jaw stronger than his would that compensate?
There's a million different combinations of facial features, its really hard to tell.

In my case tho, it'd ascend me hard. The rest of my jaw is similar to his except for the lacking chin height.

How much "pointier" we can make it is another question. @RealSurgerymax made a special genio for this, you can find it on his profile, but I haven't seen any results of that being performed yet

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back