Concerts or festivals are for peasants.

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
You’re in a crowd filled with people, looking up to some person, like a pathetic peasant. Festival are for braindead peasants. I never liked going to these loud ass places and be in a crowd full of people filled with sweat and dancing up and down like kangaroos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, sportsmogger and 2 others
idolizing is dumb in general, goes for anything but especially concerts/festivals

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, STAMPEDE and sportsmogger
Nah I love it. I get to get drunk af listening to all the music I usually listen to in my headphones but instead it’s played lived in front of me as I get to just stand there vibinnn to it >.<

• JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE
regurgitated shit that chincel mutt tate said

This is the second anti concerts thread on the day

some redpilled grifter dropped a new vid of something?
perhaps Hamza said that concerts are not for adonis?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
cope, they're high class activities. The only bad thing about them is the increasing number of gymcels and wannabe influencers.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and STAMPEDE
This is the second anti concerts thread on the day

some redpilled grifter dropped a new vid of something?
perhaps Hamza said that concerts are not for adonis?
I don’t know how you people claim to be blackpilled and then say concerts are not that bad. You people are braindead and brainwashed.

cope, they're high class activities. The only bad thing about them is the increasing number of gymcels and wannabe influencers.
High class? All types of people go there, jumping up and down covered in sweat, like some type of programmed robots or monkeys doing rituals or some shit. Peasant type of stuff.

I don’t know how you people claim to be blackpilled and then say concerts are not that bad. You people are braindead and brainwashed.
good thing the blackpill has nothing to do with that then

Too high class for you, keep rotting in your basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, fukmylyf and STAMPEDE
High class? All types of people go there, jumping up and down covered in sweat, like some type of programmed robots or monkeys doing rituals or some shit. Peasant type of stuff.
literally what our tribal ancestors did. Yeah it's primal, but still high class. Peasants are too poor to attend.

• JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Too high class for you, keep rotting in your basement
Anyone can go to a concert, doesn’t have to do anything with class. Most who go there are subhuman peasants.

literally what our tribal ancestors did. Yeah it's primal, but still high class. Peasants are too poor to attend.
Anyone can go to concerts. It’s literally designed for peasants to go there and discract them and idolize someone who doesn’t even know about their existence. It’s literally one of the most pathetic things and literally was designed for peasants to go.

Anyone can go to concerts. It’s literally designed for peasants to go there and discract them and idolize someone who doesn’t even know about their existence. It’s literally one of the most pathetic things and literally was designed for peasants to go.
i don't idolize anyone. I go to enjoy music, vibe with friends, do drugs and fuck pretty white girls.

Anyone can go to a concert, doesn’t have to do anything with class. Most who go there are subhuman peasants.
damn nigga i heard u the first time. 2 high class 4 u

i don't idolize anyone. I go to enjoy music, vibe with friends, do drugs and fuck pretty white girls.
That’s literally what they want you to do, be degenerate, jump like a rabbit, do drugs like an crackhead, be distracted with degeneracy, etc… This is all stuff to control and brainwash peasants. Anyone who goes to concerts is a disgusting peasant.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
That’s literally what they want you to do, be degenerate, jump like a rabbit, do drugs like an crackhead, be distracted with degeneracy, etc…
then it's a win-win

That’s literally what they want you to do, be degenerate, jump like a rabbit, do drugs like an crackhead, be distracted with degeneracy, etc… This is all stuff to control and brainwash peasants. Anyone who goes to concerts is a disgusting peasant.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf