Confidence is the biggest BS ever

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I was super confident with my oneitis and she HATED IT. The moment i put my arm on her she went "WHO told you you i want you to touch me???". Muh be assertive, muh make a move on her, muh dominance.

If a girl likes you SHE will get touchy with you or make it clear she wants you to escalate. Your confidence means absolutely nothing, women only care abut your face, persoanality is a meme. LTN guys will die virgins in this shitty hypergamous world, fuck women and fuck this game in general :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, St.TikTokcel, klip11 and 5 others
Most guys are too scared to approach, women have even less testosterone and you think most of them will approach?

True. I mean tbf it’s pretty clear when a girl wants to be touched or not.

You should have NTmaxxed during your prime when u were high mtn tbh. You would have ascended with a kid and wife by now

Most guys are too scared to approach, women have even less testosterone and you think most of them will approach?
approaching has nothing to do with test lol

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, High Cortisol Chad and Autismcel
A LTB will try to grope a chad secretly while walking past him

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
Oh really? You think high T men don't approach more than low T men? Jfl
He's not wrong though having high T won't make you go approach women more

Definitely will, woman has to be obsessed to approach
Women approach alot you know. Except that they only do it for a chadlite MINIMUM.

I was super confident with my oneitis and she HATED IT. The moment i put my arm on her she went "WHO told you you i want you to touch me???". Muh be assertive, muh make a move on her, muh dominance.
You should have kept your frame and reply: "Hey, don't be like that baby, I'm not gonna bite, unless you want me to...:feelsez:".
 576f8309 50ce 41e4 8072 f115e1fb9731

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and InnerVoid
Tales from Crestfallens oneitis novel

I don't really know when to touch cuz I used to be rejected when I did it in highschool, unless she touches first how do I touch without making her uncomfortable?

Girls love confidence... FROM AN ATTRACTIVE MAN

thats the full quote from the bible, redpill copers always leave out the second half

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
why u listen to her, say shut up bitch ur my property

u see on the news all the thots getting stabbed to death by their ugly antifa wimp boyfriends

women want dark triad idiots who are gonna slit their throat the moment they look for another guy

If a girl likes you SHE will get touchy with you or make it clear she wants you to escalate. Your confidence means absolutely nothing, women only care abut your face, persoanality is a meme. LTN guys will die virgins in this shitty hypergamous world, fuck women and fuck this game in general :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
You should have just grabbed her ass

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid