“Confident” walk = beta

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
The real alphas are those athletes with the loosely goosey, relaxed strides. The ones that get along with literally everyone, dressed in comfortable clothes, constantly hiding their smiles. When your eyes meet with them, it’s neutral, not intimidating eye contact.

Note that high testosterone correlates with generosity, not just risk taking. High t men are the ones that are constantly laughing for no fucking reason.

When a dude waddles side to side with their chest out and chin high, it not only reveals their physical submissiveness, but also their complete lack of social intelligence.

Confidence isn’t “they will like me,” but instead, “I’ll be fine if they don’t.”

High t is directly linked to low cortisol.

Stop tryna act high testosterone, start acting low cortisol.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Prince88, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
Based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
materialistic

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
i naturally walk in the waddling side to side with my arms swinging out. - vibe.

i had people comment on it sometimes and tell me I walk 'dominating', but It's not something I do concsiously so I can't care to change it tbh.

Am I in a looksmaxxing forum or in a redpill forum?

I bet soon I'll be seeing topics about nofap, cold shower, wake up 5am

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
It's only going to make you look less laughable if you're a LTN-MTN as you won't be overcompensating but JFL if you think it's actually going to raise your base appeal

My cortisol is practically zero every day due to DHT, still too autistic most of the time to do normal things with humans much.

I do walk in a combination of relaxed + dominating kind of way, but not too try hard-ish and not too submissive either; a blend.

I really don't think walking matters much,

just don't do the douchey, overcompensating douchefag walk but also don't do the intimidated virgin walk either & you're walkmaxxed.

Walk while being tall and attractive = chad
Walk while being short and ugly = beta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Ukcel1388, Kirby7000 and 4 others
I walk with my cocknballs swinging around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Who gives a shit about how they walk?

What a bunch of faggots, just fucking walk normally

cold shower and waking up at 5am is good for you

whats wrong with those things? theyre good for you, redpillers are stupid cos they think things like that will get them girls, but all you have to do is build discipline like a redpiller and then apply that to looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
whats wrong with those things? theyre good for you, redpillers are stupid cos they think things like that will get them girls, but all you have to do is build discipline like a redpiller and then apply that to looksmaxxing
you’re wasting time, discipline, energy, dedication in cope things, simple like that

you should dedicated the same for more useful things

Plus, waking up 5am is specially very bad because will make sure you don’t sleep well

you’re wasting time, discipline, energy, dedication in cope things, simple like that

you should dedicated the same for more useful things

Plus, waking up 5am is specially very bad because will make sure you don’t sleep well
what useful things? looksmax rotters and dedicated to shit, plus if you go to sleep at 9 and wake up at 5 u slept a full 8 hours

what useful things? looksmax rotters and dedicated to shit, plus if you go to sleep at 9 and wake up at 5 u slept a full 8 hours
Useful things is work more for example, study something useful, socialize more, sleep well
Related to looksmaxing, skincare, haircare and so on

And yes in theory if you sleep 9pm everyday ok, in Practise no one works this time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and gribsufer1

exactly retards who think this hard into certain subjects are most likely low T and are femboys

The real alphas are those athletes with the loosely goosey, relaxed strides. The ones that get along with literally everyone, dressed in comfortable clothes, constantly hiding their smiles. When your eyes meet with them, it’s neutral, not intimidating eye contact.

Note that high testosterone correlates with generosity, not just risk taking. High t men are the ones that are constantly laughing for no fucking reason.

When a dude waddles side to side with their chest out and chin high, it not only reveals their physical submissiveness, but also their complete lack of social intelligence.

Confidence isn’t “they will like me,” but instead, “I’ll be fine if they don’t.”

High t is directly linked to low cortisol.

Stop tryna act high testosterone, start acting low cortisol.
im naturally doing this but people call me attention seeker then i'd start acting like a school shooter for the rest of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back