• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Everything. Soda is poison.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: odux, ElTruecel, urielRanhel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Phxx
It has huge amounts of sodium and sugar and also other stuff they put in that are bad for you.
i been drinking soda sincme i was born and im athletic skinny

i been drinking soda sincme i was born and im athletic skinny
Being skinny it's all about caloric intake. You won't live past 70 years and probably will have diabetes or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: odux and justropemaxbro
Being skinny it's all about caloric intake. You won't live past 70 years and probably will have diabetes or some shit like that
im telling u i only drink soda i hate water and im athletic healthy good blood pressure everything

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, justropemaxbro and hytt
If I stop will I become less bloated
bloat and weight gain is based on caloric intake. just make sure ur getting the right nutrients from ur food and your good. remember everything in high amounts is bad for you.

Just drink diet soda instead and thats that. Diet soda hasnt been shown to be bad for you no matter what some neckbeard on here says. In fact its probably just good for you if you're tryna leanmax cus you can drink it instead of eating something sweet or whatever. Regular soda is unnecessary calories tho

None

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Healthier than water

• +1
Reactions: marek937
damage to the teeth is the worst side effect of drinking soda. when i was depressed and addicted to soda my teeth's enamel was destroyed and you can't regrow enamel so now i have to be very careful with my teeth for the rest of my life and they will never be naturally white again.

Just drink diet soda instead and thats that. Diet soda hasnt been shown to be bad for you no matter what some neckbeard on here says. In fact its probably just good for you if you're tryna leanmax cus you can drink it instead of eating something sweet or whatever. Regular soda is unnecessary calories tho
Diet soda is probably still bad nigga (but not for losing weight)

Makes your teeth hurt at least mine.

You need to lose your bloat

Drink sugar free and ur good