How to atrophy masseters?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I feel like my jaw has become rounder and my face looks more bloated.

I jutted my jaw and clenched it a lot, that’s why it became more bloated probably.

How can I reduce the size of the masseters.

Masseters reduction surgery.

I jutted my jaw and clenched it a lot, that’s why it became more bloated probably.

Botox

• +1
Reactions: klimo

drink liquid calories

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Works for real?
why wouldn't it work? try to skip the gym for 3 months and you'll see how fast muscles can atrophy. Masseter aren't any different than your other skeletal muscles

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
why wouldn't it work? try to skip the gym for 3 months and you'll see how fast muscles can atrophy. Masseter aren't any different than your other skeletal muscles
I thought masseter gains are permanent for some reason.
So narrow jawcels who train there masseters for a wider face have too do this their whole life and fuck up their teeth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I thought masseter gains are permanent for some reason.
Some narrow jawcels who train there masseters for a wider face have too do this their whole life and fuck up their teeth?
It's far easier to maintain a muscle than to build it.So it might be permanent in a sense that you don't have to chew gum "to failure" to purposefully train the masseters once you built them to your desired size, rather you can maintain their current size just by eating generally harder foods here and there without making a concious effort to train them

After all you "train" your masseters every day by just chewing food, it's just very light training

• +1
Reactions: triggr