Is there a surgery to get a slimmer jaw?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Since last year my jaw has gotten wider and my cheekbones have gotten stronger and more angular but

my jaw is kinda round in shape due to a wide gonial angle and it looks shit on days where im even slighly bloated, how can i achieve a more angular look without getting a even wider jaw?

face shape is oval rn but jaw kinda has the V taper when looking straight into mirror

>google
>"cosmetic surgery for slimmer jaw"
>V-line jaw surgery, also called a mandibuloplasty, is used to make your jawline look narrower. The surgery removes parts of your jawbone and chin so your jaw will heal in a more pointed shape that looks like the letter “V.” Certain cultures associate a V-shaped jaw and chin with femininity and female beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Mrxshmallow, socialcel and 2 others
Don’t be slightly bloated ever again

I think there's one that's popular in korea

Tales.

Angularity comes from wide jaw. Your jaw probably isn’t wide. “Slim jaw” doesn’t exist.
Almost nobody with a wide jaw has an angular face

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Snake.0359
Since last year my jaw has gotten wider and my cheekbones have gotten stronger and more angular but

my jaw is kinda round in shape due to a wide gonial angle and it looks shit on days where im even slighly bloated, how can i achieve a more angular look without getting a even wider jaw?

face shape is oval rn but jaw kinda has the V taper when looking straight into mirror
R u brachycephalic

Jaw width is one of The Most Crucial Factors of Facial Aethtetics

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, STUPIDREFEREES and nofap
Post your lower third
Man if evertime I was paid 10 dollars to show my Lower Third in this Forum, I'd make more than 1000 dollars JFL

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Man if evertime I was paid 10 dollars to show my Lower Third in this Forum, I'd make more than 1000 dollars JFL
Lower third mogger
Mog 99.9 % of the forum

Last edited:
Wide jaw = gonial flare = angularity. They’re directly correlated. Show me one person with an angular, narrow lower third.

Wide jaw = gonial flare = angularity. They’re directly correlated. Show me one person with an angular, narrow lower third.

d392b3d_1704275287408-capture-da-ei-cran-2024-01-03-ai-10-47-34.png

I have inward gonions and a wide jaw

Ask a maxofacial surgeon they are experts at it

Sounds like overdevelopment of the masseters

Attachments

• 333A3F3F-C420-492A-B9B4-D86EDCC7F98C.jpeg
    333A3F3F-C420-492A-B9B4-D86EDCC7F98C.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
d392b3d_1704275287408-capture-da-ei-cran-2024-01-03-ai-10-47-34.png

I have inward gonions and a wide jaw
So your face defies the laws of common sense and physics? Ok.

A jaw can’t be wide without very flared gonions. That makes no sense and isn’t physically possible. That’s like saying your face is wide but your maxilla is narrow.

Delon’s jaw is wide but not wide enough. That’s why it’s, again, defined but not angular. You literally need 90th percentile jaw width in order for the gonial flare to make it appear angular. Inward gonions aren’t really a thing except in rare cases of extremely narrow jaws.

1666018278902.png
Not really angular. Just defined. It’s just common sense. More narrow is the result of less gonial flare (angularity).

Also, his jaw is still well above average width.
But its highly associated not 100%, what about him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
So your face defies the laws of common sense and physics? Ok.

A jaw can’t be wide without very flared gonions. That makes no sense and isn’t physically possible. That’s like saying your face is wide but your maxilla is narrow.

Delon’s jaw is wide but not wide enough. That’s why it’s, again, defined but not angular. You literally need 90th percentile jaw width in order for the gonial flare to make it appear angular. Inward gonions aren’t really a thing except in rare cases of extremely narrow jaws.
My jaw is wide and my gonions definitely aren’t flared at all. Positioned inwards or straight.

Post someone who has a angular jaw then

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
View attachment 2836415Are you asking for an oval shape? Or you measure jaw width based on cm or ratios
Gosling’s jaw is wide and angular he just lacks facial leanness.
My jaw is wide and my gonions definitely aren’t flared at all. Positioned inwards or straight.

Post someone who has a angular jaw then
Either tales or oversized masseters then, so sorry. Not bone. That or your face isn’t lean.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink

Either tales or oversized masseters then, so sorry. Not bone. That or your face isn’t lean.
I mean then again massetur mucles give it that “wide look”, gonial and bones underneath will tell.

Could be oversized masseters idk, they don’t feel particularly strong or big when i flex them, never chewed any gum for jaw gain’s either or something.

Depending on your base, masseter botox maybe

timothee chalamet, ik his is caused by his mandible being downswung but still

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Yes

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
timothee chalamet, ik his is caused by his mandible being downswung but still
Yes that’s another, rarer type of angularity caused by an antagonial notch.