Anybody else look boneless with stubble?

D

Deleted member 50511

Your mother's boyfriend
How the fuck is this shit supposed to be better than clean shaven? It rounds out your jaw and makes you look fatter.

I just shaved my stubble and I went up 1 PSL cause it makes my lower third look like utter shit.

When clean shaved it’s angular and sharp with a v taper and hollow cheeks, looks great but when I leave it grow for 3 or more days my face looks round and bloated.

Is this shit always a looksmin? It’s only useful to hide a shit lower third.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, PROMETHEUS, piec and 1 other person
clean shaven mogs

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and aleksander
i look like ujnkempt faggot if i dont shve

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bleachmaxxer69 and Feliezzx
Thats because you are weak sperm

Thats because you are weak sperm

this is the strong sperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and lonelycurry
Beard is good for long midfaces to break up the face

Unfortunately I got on fin just before 20 so beard development probably negatively impacted

Unfortunately I got on fin just before 20 so beard development probably negatively impacted
I’m on oral minox and I’m growing perfect beard pattern and thought it’d be worth a try but nah this shit just makes me look less lean.

Maybe it’s good if you’re higher bodyfat since your jaw won’t be angular anyway.

You wish you had my strong brahmin genes.
Isn't it like fucking 5 am for you over for curries kys up this early looking at an incel forum jfl

nah u must be boneless

i have even more bones with stubble

How the fuck is this shit supposed to be better than clean shaven? It rounds out your jaw and makes you look fatter.

I just shaved my stubble and I went up 1 PSL cause it makes my lower third look like utter shit.

When clean shaved it’s angular and sharp with a v taper and hollow cheeks, looks great but when I leave it grow for 3 or more days my face looks round and bloated.

fuck stubble makes me look like shit

I shaved mine off this morning and can confirm it’s true

I look better w it since my bf is so high rn

it looks good when you have a good canine fossa

You need to shape your facial hair if you want a stubble.

If you have good bones you don't need a stubble.

Me also, if your facial hair is not thick enough, looks slouppy. Should stubble or clean shaven look better.

Reminds me, I need to shave tonight

I was thinking exactly this. I have a longer face with a 12mm philtrum. Ppl say i looked weird clean shaven, stubble/alessandro dellisola facial hair is good for breaking face up and making it seem less long. Also good for disguising chin if its too tall. Not sure what else i could do to help my longer face. Any tips?