Constructive Criticism - Pictures

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
I would've appreciate if the readers would be so gracious to give me criticism and advice on my facial appearance , thanks in before hand.

I am of 15 years of age , I weigh around 121 pounds. I am also 6'1. My father was 6'8 , my mother 5'5. I have been mewing/having correct tongue posture for 6 months, recently adapted to do it naturally. I will be meeting an orthopedist to widen my narrow palate thus being able to hardmew. Here are my pictures:

Picture taken under my face.
+ Without glasses + Glasses

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
sort those lips out boyo they look like a vagina. take a photo at eye level and one at profile for better judge. if youre 6'1 with that ethnicity i can bet my house youre a framecel so look into widening clavicles.

at this point youre definitely below average

post pic from neutral angle, blacks cant be incels btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SLA and NickGurr
LDAR

• +1
sort those lips out boyo they look like a vagina. take a photo at eye level and one at profile for better judge. if youre 6'1 with that ethnicity i can bet my house youre a framecel so look into widening clavicles.

at this point youre definitely below average
How would I be able to sort my lips out any other way than surgery if I am only 15.
post pic from neutral angle, blacks cant be incels btw
Will post a bit later.
Very useful advice, thanks for contributing.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Post from a better angle, nobody looks good from that angle except chad

• +1
That camera angle is so warped it is almost a fucking blackhole JFL.

• JFL
Wouldn't that be identical though? One you will endure physical pain the other is quick and painless.
if you have the balls to suicide (most don't) go for it

Some other readers have already stated that, I would be grateful if you could give me advice.
My advice would be to post pictures in line with my stickied thread so we can properly assess your situation

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Honestly, I have no desire to kill myself but telling some stranger to do it is kinda edgy.
Alright. May your coping be a blessed one

• +1
i didnt even look at a single word just wanted to say hi to anroedcel

Can't rate properly from that angle. What I can say is that you gotta fix your lips and neck.

Take the picture from a front faced angle next time. Your biggest issue are perhaps you lips.

Different lightning.

Attachments

• Snapchat-821909689.jpg
    Snapchat-821909689.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 70
Some days ago , clenching.

Attachments

• Snapchat-723616903.jpg
    Snapchat-723616903.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 80
That camera angle is so warped it is almost a fucking blackhole JFL.

View attachment 39799
Her face is so fucking annoying, and the backstory behind that picture makes it 10x more annoying
Tbh your lack of chin is your biggest failo, everything else is good for a negro, even the lips are technically fine, but that chin makes everything much worse. If you get a chin implant when you're older and mew + chew until then, you'll slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Heirio and ElliotRodgerJr
Her face is so fucking annoying, and the backstory behind that picture makes it 10x more annoying

Tbh your lack of chin is your biggest failo, everything else is good for a negro, even the lips are technically fine, but that chin makes everything much worse. If you get a chin implant when you're older and mew + chew until then, you'll slay
Your literally the nicest guy I have ever seen honestly, you have given me so much advice. I have asked countless times now and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
Your literally the nicest guy I have ever seen honestly, you have given me so much advice. I have asked countless times now and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you.
:feelsokman: Very wholesome

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, The Dude Abides, ShineBright and 1 other person
I would've appreciate if the readers would be so gracious to give me criticism and advice on my facial appearance , thanks in before hand.

I am of 15 years of age , I weigh around 121 pounds. I am also 6'1. My father was 6'8 , my mother 5'5. I have been mewing/having correct tongue posture for 6 months, recently adapted to do it naturally. I will be meeting an orthopedist to widen my narrow palate thus being able to hardmew. Here are my pictures:

Picture taken under my face.
+ Without glasses + Glasses
View attachment 39795 View attachment 39796
how are any of us supposed to recommend fixes if u won't get surgery, just new and put on some muscle

Get contacts or blindmax get a fade or dreads do neck training makes huge difference lip reduction when possible permasquint to make eye area temporarily better if you can
And if you can, do thugmax
(Muscle, tattoos, smoking, thug lifestyle)
Legit for black guys

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, androidcel, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Could an jaw expander fix my chin, because I have a narrow palate so if I get it and then start mewing.
I already told you to tell your ortho about it. What'd it say?

Age? Country?

Also, it won't fix your chin, but will make your face wider

Get contacts or blindmax get a fade or dreads do neck training makes huge difference lip reduction when possible permasquint to make eye area temporarily better if you can
And if you can, do thugmax
(Muscle, tattoos, smoking, thug lifestyle)
Legit for black guys
I look so angry when I perma-squint and I don't want people avoiding me because them thinking im infuriated.
I already told you to tell your ortho about it. What'd it say?
She said it could be done and gave me a paper with the date and time.
Also, it won't fix your chin, but will make your face wider
How can I fix my chin? I have had it since I was young.
Age? Country?
15 , Scandinavia (Won't tell exactly which country)

Last edited:
I look so angry when I perma-squint and I don't want people avoiding me because them thinking im infuriated.

She said it could be done and gave me a paper with the date and time.

How can I fix my chin? I have had it since I was young.
If you mew consistently you might be able to squeeze a few mm of chin growth, but at the end of the day implants are the only thing that will make it work.

So right now you need to:
  • Get your palate expander
  • Mew
  • Chew daily
  • Swallow properly
  • Do chin tucks ()
  • Train neck 3 times per week
  • Make sure you eat enough and maybe you can squeeze more inches to your height. Your height is really good but the more the better, and the taller you are the less your face will matter

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Andromeda88
If you mew consistently you might be able to squeeze a few mm of chin growth, but at the end of the day implants are the only thing that will make it work.

So right now you need to:
  • Get your palate expander
  • Mew
  • Chew daily
  • Swallow properly
  • Do chin tucks ()
  • Train neck 3 times per week
  • Make sure you eat enough and maybe you can squeeze more inches to your height. Your height is really good but the more the better, and the taller you are the less your face will matter

Thank you , I will probably get some jaw implant when I am old enough. But meanwhile I'll try to do all the things you mentioned now and before. It's crazy that you dedicated so much time just to answer my question.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and androidcel
Thank you , I will probably get some jaw implant when I am old enough. But meanwhile I'll try to do all the things you mentioned now and before. It's crazy that you dedicated so much time just to answer my question.
Lol bro, we're all bros here no worries

Except @FatmanO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, adrianolm, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
Who is Fatman0 , I have heard about him alot but I am kind of new
He tried to ascend by going to the gym and instead he looks like he had a sex change and denies that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, GenericChad1444 and androidcel
He tried to ascend by going to the gym and instead he looks like he had a sex change and denies that
Does he still have the thread open or did he send pm?

Does he still have the thread open or did he send pm?
There's picture of him all over the place, don't bother looking for them unless you want to throw up in your mouth

GL ascending, tyronecel

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Hey, don't listen to these edgy "lmao kill urself xD" faggots, they're only trying to cope with their own insecurities. Body dysmorphia does that to some people, but to others it makes them hyper self-conscious, which is why you're here, right?

Look, I'll be straight with you. 1) you have prey eyes, sometimes a confident gaze alone can add +2 points. 2) please get a haircut, I don't think the afro mop suits you well. 3) like others have suggested, definitely see an orthodontist for the jaw. Do you have jaw pain/ TMJ? If so, you might be able to correct the jaw enough with just a nightguard over about 6 months. 4) How's your smile? A good smile can make or break you, so while you're young PLEASE invest in dental & ortho. It'll make a world of difference when you're older. 5) you're 6'1" and... 121lbs?? Use your insecurity as motivation to hit the gym, and maybe try out a calorie supplement like GNC Pro Bulk if you have hard time getting enough calories. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it for quick gains. Bulking up doesn't just affect your body, it works wonders for your face too. 6) If everything else doesn't fix your harmony, some facial hair could help you go a long ways too.

You're 15 years old, so don't expect to be slaying puss left and right just yet. I didn't become somewhat fuckable until 18, and you'll progress more until then. For now, work on mind, body and spirit. Refrain from being self-conscious. You're in high school, and while some of your peers have peaked, I'm sure there's plenty of uglies to go around. Don't compare yourself, it'll only hold you back.

And the biggest piece of advice: don't stay here long. Get your criticism, maybe browse some non-retard threads to get an understanding about lookism, but don't fall into the void like some of these people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, GenericChad1444, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Hey, don't listen to these edgy "lmao kill urself xD" faggots, they're only trying to cope with their own insecurities. Body dysmorphia does that to some people, but to others it makes them hyper self-conscious, which is why you're here, right?

Look, I'll be straight with you. 1) you have prey eyes, sometimes a confident gaze alone can add +2 points. 2) please get a haircut, I don't think the afro mop suits you well. 3) like others have suggested, definitely see an orthodontist for the jaw. Do you have jaw pain/ TMJ? If so, you might be able to correct the jaw enough with just a nightguard over about 6 months. 4) How's your smile? A good smile can make or break you, so while you're young PLEASE invest in dental & ortho. It'll make a world of difference when you're older. 5) you're 6'1" and... 121lbs?? Use your insecurity as motivation to hit the gym, and maybe try out a calorie supplement like GNC Pro Bulk if you have hard time getting enough calories. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it for quick gains. Bulking up doesn't just affect your body, it works wonders for your face too. 6) If everything else doesn't fix your harmony, some facial hair could help you go a long ways too.

You're 15 years old, so don't expect to be slaying puss left and right just yet. I didn't become somewhat fuckable until 18, and you'll progress more until then. For now, work on mind, body and spirit. Refrain from being self-conscious. You're in high school, and while some of your peers have peaked, I'm sure there's plenty of uglies to go around. Don't compare yourself, it'll only hold you back.

And the biggest piece of advice: don't stay here long. Get your criticism, maybe browse some non-retard threads to get an understanding about lookism, but don't fall into the void like some of these people.
Won't bulking up give me facial bloat?
I have a wide forehead so if I get an haircut it will be visible , I don't have TMJ but a narrow palate. I have a decent smile if I its genuine. Permasquinting looks very weird when I do it..

Look at these, notice the difference? I'm not telling you to get fat, but more muscle mass will fill you out in the spots you're lacking. I can't speak fully for the haircut since I'm white, maybe you know better than I do. As far as squinting goes, just try to find a position that doesn't look forced or unnatural.

Attachments

• cillianmurphy.png
    cillianmurphy.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Andromeda88
Grow your hair out long.
Take pictures straight so we have a decent reference.

Grow your hair out long.
Take pictures straight so we have a decent reference.
I have posted a couple of pictures if you continue reading the thread.

is your chin recessed?