My body dysmorphia is ruining me

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2025
like it literally kills my mood if anyone at school height moggs me, LIKE BRO A FUCKING FRESHMAN 14 YEAR OLD IS FUCKING 6"2 WHYYY. i take videos and pictures of my face and i just look so hideous and sometimes i look presentable, i take videos of my posture and my clavicles and see uglyness. and also in those videos i see how asymmetrical and retarded my body actually looks like. like bro i have one leg longer than the other, and arm longer than the other, a shoulder higher than the other, like basically my whole body is shifted to the right. its the same with. my face, my. maxillah/palate/upper teeth/dental height is uneven, like my smile is so shit my teeth are slanted and my lips arent in the center of my face they are more to the right which looks so bad, also my ears arent parallel one is higher than the other and it makes my glasses look so retarded and slanted when i put them on. like thank God that baggy clothes and sweaters exist so i can hide this subhuman body

my only hope is heightmaxxing with peptides and aromasin, hyperdosing testoserone and using dht creams to hopefully get more dimorphism and maybe get a bigger cock, wider clavicles, deeper voice, masculin face, etc, maybe find some hidden gems or pray to God that one day someone decides to not gatekeep knowledge on this forum and give us lifechanging info, and lastly use orthodontic appliances.

since im 15 i thankfully have lots of things I can cope/hope with. but im poorcel and am working on making money at the moment.

i just hope i dont end up in 5-10 years rotting on looksmax/incel forums with major regret and pain. like others are.

The blackpill is so brutal... no its just fucking cruel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: blackpiller954 and Deleted member 30679
bro is 15 named oldcel :unsure:

Brutal world we live in
Also don't use dht cream

I have a recommendation how you can achieve peak physique: Eat your shit from the toilet and spin 3 times and say i have big blue balls.

kind regards

bigballssnickers

I have a recommendation how you can achieve peak physique: Eat your shit from the toilet and spin 3 times and say i have big blue balls.

kind regards

bigballssnickers
i saw the post bruh.

Lol unless u have insane bones
U won't look good without hair
Won’t happen unless you’re genetically predisposed to hair loss from DHT sensitivity. (Which most men are regardless) thankfully I’m not and he might not be either, there’s also other ways to increase DHT conversion into weaker androgens in selected areas.