I don't really care how my LTR looks

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Not really true cause she have to be at least LTB, but it still applies. I don't really care about if she is my type especially, or if I found her attractive, it's about what other men and women think.

Women are like accessories, they just another adjective that you can call something. For example he's tall, rich, GL are just like his girlfriend is xy, it qualifies YOU.

For example if she's wanted by other men, then you get a point in women's eyes. Think of it like clothing, if you got some designer shit on, it makes your SMV higher at a big % of women.

Basically I'm saying she can be a LTB, but if somehow she still has high SMV, for example she fakeupmaxxes masterfully and instagram famous, then I do not care if I find her attractive, I could LTR her because all that matters is what raises my own SMV.

I know high SMV usually comes with good looks, but I'm applying it universally, extending the theory to the extremities so don't come at me.

My perception on this topic is possibly from me wanting to be wanted by women, more than just fucking her. Basically betabuxxing and other copes like that are useless to me.

Does anyone else think like this or am I alone on this?

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
women is cope for not having open fields and horses, and aristocratic spirit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, silencio, Clavicular and 1 other person
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Have fun in your cuckolding lifestyle relationship.

• +1
Reactions: nathan