Constructive Criticism - Pictures

Look at these, notice the difference? I'm not telling you to get fat, but more muscle mass will fill you out in the spots you're lacking. I can't speak fully for the haircut since I'm white, maybe you know better than I do. As far as squinting goes, just try to find a position that doesn't look forced or unnatural.
neckpill is legit advice for this guy
Fixing your palate and any other dental issues should put your lips in the optimal position and from there you can decide if they should be changed or not. Hows the hairline? You have good height, if you thug max in the US you'll do fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright
I would've appreciate if the readers would be so gracious to give me criticism and advice on my facial appearance , thanks in before hand.

I am of 15 years of age , I weigh around 121 pounds. I am also 6'1. My father was 6'8 , my mother 5'5. I have been mewing/having correct tongue posture for 6 months, recently adapted to do it naturally. I will be meeting an orthopedist to widen my narrow palate thus being able to hardmew. Here are my pictures:

Picture taken under my face.
+ Without glasses + Glasses
View attachment 39795 View attachment 39796

This is ur dad

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
to slay as black person , you have to be low inhib and unaware of ur subhumanity

going on incel sites like this will prevent u from slaying and will make u become self aware of ur subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Hey, don't listen to these edgy "lmao kill urself xD" faggots, they're only trying to cope with their own insecurities. Body dysmorphia does that to some people, but to others it makes them hyper self-conscious, which is why you're here, right?

Look, I'll be straight with you. 1) you have prey eyes, sometimes a confident gaze alone can add +2 points. 2) please get a haircut, I don't think the afro mop suits you well. 3) like others have suggested, definitely see an orthodontist for the jaw. Do you have jaw pain/ TMJ? If so, you might be able to correct the jaw enough with just a nightguard over about 6 months. 4) How's your smile? A good smile can make or break you, so while you're young PLEASE invest in dental & ortho. It'll make a world of difference when you're older. 5) you're 6'1" and... 121lbs?? Use your insecurity as motivation to hit the gym, and maybe try out a calorie supplement like GNC Pro Bulk if you have hard time getting enough calories. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it for quick gains. Bulking up doesn't just affect your body, it works wonders for your face too. 6) If everything else doesn't fix your harmony, some facial hair could help you go a long ways too.

You're 15 years old, so don't expect to be slaying puss left and right just yet. I didn't become somewhat fuckable until 18, and you'll progress more until then. For now, work on mind, body and spirit. Refrain from being self-conscious. You're in high school, and while some of your peers have peaked, I'm sure there's plenty of uglies to go around. Don't compare yourself, it'll only hold you back.

And the biggest piece of advice: don't stay here long. Get your criticism, maybe browse some non-retard threads to get an understanding about lookism, but don't fall into the void like some of these people.
Read like 10 words. There's no such thing as body dysmorphia. If you look good then you will know it and if you obsessively try to improve yourself, that is caused by your desire to ascend, not by a mental illness.

Won't bulking up give me facial bloat?
I have a wide forehead so if I get an haircut it will be visible , I don't have TMJ but a narrow palate. I have a decent smile if I its genuine. Permasquinting looks very weird when I do it..
Do not listen to what they say. You do not need to bulk up to build muscle. And yes, you will bloat if you bulk up. To build muscle all you need is to eat at maintenance levels, have healthy testosterone levels and lift weights.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
You live I. Western countries? What type of girls you expect to get??

This is ur dad

is your chin recessed?
I believe that , but the only thing I can do is have an chin implant.
Read like 10 words. There's no such thing as body dysmorphia. If you look good then you will know it and if you obsessively try to improve yourself, that is caused by your desire to ascend, not by a mental illness.

Do not listen to what they say. You do not need to bulk up to build muscle. And yes, you will bloat if you bulk up. To build muscle all you need is to eat at maintenance levels, have healthy testosterone levels and lift weights.
I workout ocasionally because I have so much school work. I eat at my calorie count and do bench-press and others I may feel like doing. I workout every weekend for about 1 hour, not really alot but I dont have time for it so I squeezed it in.
You live I. Western countries? What type of girls you expect to get??
I am not expecting anything , I am just trying to avoid looking worse.
to slay as black person , you have to be low inhib and unaware of ur subhumanity

going on incel sites like this will prevent u from slaying and will make u become self aware of ur subhumanity
How will me not becoming self-aware increase my "inhib" , honestly that sounds like pseudoscience. I have a mirror at home so I can check if I am ugly or not according to me.
neckpill is legit advice for this guy
Fixing your palate and any other dental issues should put your lips in the optimal position and from there you can decide if they should be changed or not. Hows the hairline? You have good height, if you thug max in the US you'll do fine
NW1.

Training my neck is something I wanna do but I always forget to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr
I believe that , but the only thing I can do is have an chin implant.

I workout ocasionally because I have so much school work. I eat at my calorie count and do bench-press and others I may feel like doing. I workout every weekend for about 1 hour, not really alot but I dont have time for it so I squeezed it in.

I am not expecting anything , I am just trying to avoid looking worse.

How will me not becoming self-aware increase my "inhib" , honestly that sounds like pseudoscience. I have a mirror at home so I can check if I am ugly or not according to me.

NW1.

Training my neck is something I wanna do but I always forget to do it.
Be careful with neck training. It's easy to fuck yourself up.

Fix your subhuman hair

Inject HGH or fucking rope asap.

constructs me

ooga booga tier lips tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

This is ur dad

Why
Be careful with neck training. It's easy to fuck yourself up.
I will attempt to do it with good form.
Inject HGH or fucking rope asap.
Sure, but is it possible for my age to find it and use it because I am not intending to get a record from the police. Record = They write your crime and information down and let employers read.
Fix your subhuman hair
I have NW1 , I need long hair to disguise that and my forehead.
View attachment 40039

shoot your dad in the face for throwing away his superhuman height genes
I feel like that all the time.
G
ooga booga tier lips tbh
Positive or negative?

Last edited: