Consultation Experience with Dr. Erol Canciz in Istanbul for Revision Jaw Surgery

S

savemefromthisfate

Iron
He's actually a really chill guy. Seems normal and not money hungry. Proposal was what I expected. Premolar removal with LJS, and maybe UJS. He repeatedly emphasized the importance of finding a good orthodontist for revision. Only issue is that his scheduling seems a bit weird and disorganized. His secretary sent me the consult Zoom link like 45 mins after we were scheduled.

Still unsure about getting surgery in Turkey because it's not EU and I'm still young and have much to lose if this goes wrong. I'm also a little worried about the possibility of an earthquake, but as a Californian who also lives on a major fault line, I'm already prepared for the possibility of a devastating earthquake. Infrastructure in Istanbul is probably shittier though.

He said prices would be doubled because I am a revision case. I estimate this will be comparable to EU prices, and if that's the case, I'd prefer to just go to EU.

I am currently 23 and I want to get this shit fixed by my mid-late 20's. Inshallah that will be achievable.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Veganist
Lmao nvm this nigga wants 20k euro for revision :lul::lul:

Just go to European county to get it. Lower risk + similar prices
Obviously. There's no way in hell that I'm paying 20k for any surgical procedure in fucking TURKEY :ROFLMAO:.

not money hungry?? 🤣