Contemplating Splits

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
I've never enjoyed doing orthodox splits like PPL or full body, however one split has caught my eye:

- Monday: Chest
- Tuesday: Back
- Wednesday: Arms
- Thursday: Rest
- Repeat

Obviously I left out legs because I despise training them

Is this a good split to run? I'd know I would enjoy it a lot more, also good to mention I have been an on and off lifter for 3 years now, just getting back into it properly

Contemplating because not sure if this is more optimal than a normal PPL split, but I am training my muscles twice a week so...

I had a lot of success with a bro split, idk how people do PPL tbh

Day 1: chest + bicep
Day 2: shoulder + tricep
Day 3: back
Day 4: legs
Day 5: arms

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
I had a lot of success with a bro split, idk how people do PPL tbh

Day 1: chest + bicep
Day 2: shoulder + tricep
Day 3: back
Day 4: legs
Day 5: arms
Yeah whenever I go into gym and hit the muscle group I want, I'm able to enjoy working out, puts me in a way better mood

Yeah whenever I go into gym and hit the muscle group I want, I'm able to enjoy working out, puts me in a way better mood
Indeed indeed

3:40 he motivates the idea well. There will always be a more optimal split/movement but at the end of the day it’s what you can stick with. PPL always burnt me out and was never fun but doing 12-16 sets for one muscle group Was always fun and maintable

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Indeed indeed

3:40 he motivates the idea well. There will always be a more optimal split/movement but at the end of the day it’s what you can stick with. PPL always burnt me out and was never fun but doing 12-16 sets for one muscle group Was always fun and maintable

Agreed, doing a push day for example, I would always over-exhaust myself before doing the first compound lift of the given push muscle group

Training biceps or chest alone really helps me focus on hitting just that muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008