My guide for Natural lifters on getting Aesthetic (Gymcel Thread)

Depends on genes. Some will never reach. I got to my physique in one 10 week cycle with 300mg
No way you got that in 10 weeks with 300mg, the chance you are that genetically gifted in muscle building is unlikely.

Ngl the only reason why I go gym is to stay healthy, I started only going 3 x a week to just do the bare minimum. I do recreational activities like walking with my family, girlfriend, going out to play sports in the park with my friends.
bare minimum is 0. gym is scam, age u fast

Damn, you must be around the currycel's then.
I think your underestimating how impressive zyzzs physique is. I occasionally see impressive physiques but they aren't zyzz level. Plus if you can tell someone lifts they're probs on gear. As soon as I hopped on, ended up chatting with all the regulars at my gym and they all were on aswell

No way you got that in 10 weeks with 300mg, the chance you are that genetically gifted in muscle building is unlikely.
Genesgenesgenesgenes.
Plus it's mostly the bone and muscle structure. My wide clavicles and round shoulders make my muscularity appear more than it actually is

I think your underestimating how impressive zyzzs physique is. I occasionally see impressive physiques but they aren't zyzz level. Plus if you can tell someone lifts they're probs on gear. As soon as I hopped on, ended up chatting with all the regulars at my gym and they all were on aswell
Oh well.

Genesgenesgenesgenes.
Plus it's mostly the bone and muscle structure. My wide clavicles and round shoulders make my muscularity appear more than it actually is
Oh wait yeah, you have nice shoulder roundness, fullness and insertions + wide, but your chest is barrel/ armor plate insertion too ?

Depends on genes. Some will never reach. I got to my physique in one 10 week cycle with 300mg
im still natty rn but gonna hop on something soon, i pray im a hyper responder

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Oh wait yeah, you have nice shoulder roundness, fullness and insertions + wide, but your chest is barrel/ armor plate insertion too ?
Yes. Chest shape, shoulder shape and clavicle shape is highly correlated imo. If you good clavicle structure your Chest and shoulder muscle shape should be good as they insertion is related to your clavicle

So you think I am larping but the average person can get zyzz physique??????

So you think I am larping but the average person can get zyzz physique??????
Idk tbh, chad doesn't need to lift at all to get girls so gym is cope in general.

im still natty rn but gonna hop on something soon, i pray im a hyper responder
Some people will make 0 gains, go bald, get acne and get heart disease :lul: .

muscle size whatever

gym cant ascend everyone

View attachment 2736058
I agree, but since we're in a group discussing aesthetic maximization, it's necessary to say that physique does indeed play a crucial role in a person's appearance.

Digging a bit deeper, I discovered something called "the ideal Greek measurements for each muscle." Although it's from a Men's Health page, I understand that these proportions have been discussed for quite some time in Fitness industry.

An example would be:
Flexed Arm: 2.5 times larger than the non-dominant wrist
Calves: the same size as the flexed arms
Shoulders: 1.618 times larger than the waist
Chest: 6.5 times larger than the non-dominant wrist
Upper Leg: 1.75 times larger than the knee

The point is, while it's true that physique alone can't "ascend" you, I believe it would be wise to say that it remains important, and therefore, it's also important to pursue good proportions to have a physique that harmonizes with the rest of your body, including your face, and head.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Will you get it ?
No hairloss and acne so far, so I probs never will. Heart disease remains to be seen, I will get EKG later. But my Blood pressure has reduced since starting roids jfl

No hairloss and acne so far, so I probs never will. Heart disease remains to be seen, I will get EKG later. But my Blood pressure has reduced since starting roids jfl
How long have you been doing steroids, It take's time to accumulate and by then you will not notice the rapid Norwood reaper collecting, Acne not much of a problem, and your heart will be so big that you need to be hooked to a machine.

I agree, but since we're in a group discussing aesthetic maximization, it's necessary to say that physique does indeed play a crucial role in a person's appearance.

Digging a bit deeper, I discovered something called "the ideal Greek measurements for each muscle." Although it's from a Men's Health page, I understand that these proportions have been discussed for quite some time in Fitness industry.

An example would be:
Flexed Arm: 2.5 times larger than the non-dominant wrist
Calves: the same size as the flexed arms
Shoulders: 1.618 times larger than the waist
Chest: 6.5 times larger than the non-dominant wrist
Upper Leg: 1.75 times larger than the knee

The point is, while it's true that physique alone can't "ascend" you, I believe it would be wise to say that it remains important, and therefore, it's also important to pursue good proportions to have a physique that harmonizes with the rest of your body, including your face, and head.
problem is high e made me a manlet with narrow shoulders short arms small hands wide hips so idk if muscles even do anything meaningful for me

fuck females and soyciety man they never get to have sex with me because of the soyciety make me develop bad

How long have you been doing steroids, It take's time to accumulate and by then you will not notice the rapid Norwood reaper collecting, Acne not much of a problem, and your heart will be so big that you need to be hooked to a machine.
I track hairs I lose in the shower to catch it before I've actually noticebly lost hair. Never lost more than 5 hairs a shower, same as when I was natty

I doubt I will have heart failure

I track hairs I lose in the shower to catch it before I've actually noticebly lost hair. Never lost more than 5 hairs a shower, same as when I was natty
Damn, I'm hoping secretly your facially ugly, or Short so it's compensated by those good muscle building genes, insertions and response to drugs.

Damn, I'm hoping secretly your facially ugly, or Short so it's compensated by those good muscle building genes, insertions and response to drugs.
I am ugly. But I will ascend with surgery hopefully

i lose like easy 20-30 hairs per shower, 0 signs of balding tho

problem is high e made me a manlet with narrow shoulders short arms small hands wide hips so idk if muscles even do anything meaningful for me

fuck females and soyciety man they never get to have sex with me because of the soyciety make me develop bad
Women? That's not the important thing; you should strive to pursue the ideal not for women, but because it makes you more beautiful, it's your garden, man, cultivate it and make it more beautiful for yourself.

Did you know that Arnold Schwarzenegger was said to have excessively small calves, and in order to avoid this disproportion with the rest of his body, he sought to pay more attention to this muscle group? Do the same; if you see that you have a disproportion in your shoulders, work on them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
i lose like easy 20-30 hairs per shower, 0 signs of balding tho
You will be bald in the future. You don't notice hairloss until you have already lost significant amount. Hop on fin asap

Women? That's not the important thing; you should strive to pursue the ideal not for women, but because it makes you more beautiful, it's your garden, man, cultivate it and make it more beautiful for yourself.

Did you know that Arnold Schwarzenegger was said to have excessively small calves, and in order to avoid this disproportion with the rest of his body, he sought to pay more attention to this muscle group? Do the same; if you see that you have a disproportion in your shoulders, work on them.
women is how u reproduce nigga cant do so asexually

gymaxxing make me less beautiful just ruin my youthful looks

i get sore from haveing to walk sometimes already mustnt burden myself with damageing my shoulders

eventually ill find out how to grow my clavicle bones

• So Sad
Reactions: toji.
You will be bald in the future. You don't notice hairloss until you have already lost significant amount. Hop on fin asap
i think i lose lots of hairs cause ive grown my hair out a lot. When i'm scrubbing shampoo on my scalp // conditioner on my hair it's like impossible for me not to pull hairs out unless i go super super super slow.

Anytime I have short hair I don't notice any hairs falling out or anything so that's why i'm assuming i'm not going bald but who knows

• +1
women is how u reproduce nigga cant do so asexually

gymaxxing make me less beautiful just ruin my youthful looks

i get sore from haveing to walk sometimes already mustnt burden myself with damageing my shoulders

eventually ill find out how to grow my clavicle bones
gymmaxxing can help fix shitty posture & adding muscle to your frame will improve your looks 100%, it won't ruin your youthful look unless you consider "youth" to be looking like a twink

i think i lose lots of hairs cause ive grown my hair out a lot. When i'm scrubbing shampoo on my scalp // conditioner on my hair it's like impossible for me not to pull hairs out unless i go super super super slow.

Anytime I have short hair I don't notice any hairs falling out or anything so that's why i'm assuming i'm not going bald but who knows
Idk my hair is also very long and I can grab and pull it and no hairs get lost

• So Sad
Idk my hair is also very long and I can grab and pull it and no hairs get lost
even in the shower when your hair is wet? if i try running my hand through my hair right now, i get like 0 hairs pulled. im already using nizoral shampoo rn just in case

even in the shower when your hair is wet? if i try running my hand through my hair right now, i get like 0 hairs pulled. im already using nizoral shampoo rn just in case
Yeah nothing. Certain shampoos make me shed hair though but I don't think that is actual hairloss/androgenic alopecia

Reality is if your a male you are likely going bald, just at very rates depending on the person

zyzz was 6'1/6'2? hence his physique naturally isn't attainable w/o perfect diet and insertions + lifting for at least 3+ years as a natty. you're looking at almost 5 years of bulking and cutting before reaching that mass to bodyfat ratio as a natty, and will never attain the full look of gear anyways.

Naturals have to do full body 3-4 times a weeks, and most important then workouts is lifestyle and hormonemaxxing as a natty, low cortisol high t
me ayudas?

Push pull legs