You guys ever wore them before?

Yeah. Conversing about LOSING WEIGHT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
Hey, fuckface, I hope someone chops your dick and balls off, you annoying fuck.
I'm literally shaking. This can't be happening. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the what happened today. I feel like I’m going to explode. This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel, Maximus and 1 other person
gay shoes for hipsterfags

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
I'm literally shaking. This can't be happening. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the what happened today. I feel like I’m going to explode. This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.
Weeb faggot
I’m asking cuz don’t you get a size down from what size you are?

Converse mk2 are the best.

I have to get them 1 size bigger coz my feet are too fat.

Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, heroinfather and Extra Chromosome
Converse mk2 trainers are way more comfy. They're expensive but I managed to find a pair on sale.

Attachments

• 1554810244499.png
    1554810244499.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Are you seriously asking us if you should wear converse

Are you seriously asking us if you should wear converse
No, I already wore converses before. I’m asking when it comes to the original chuck Taylor, if I wear a size 13, should I get a size 12.5 or 12? I heard they run a half size larger than your normal shoe.
massive cope

:feelswah::feelswah:
If I ever saw you in real life...

If you are going for the new indie goth bitch boy look, go for comme des garcons converse shoes

No, I already wore converses before. I’m asking when it comes to the original chuck Taylor, if I wear a size 13, should I get a size 12.5 or 12? I heard they run a half size larger than your normal shoe.

If I ever saw you in real life...
mogs me
If you are going for the new indie goth bitch boy look, go for comme des garcons converse shoes
I think I know u are :dafuckfeels:

no shoes for your bodyfat percentage

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
There's no shoes for your face

Funny that nobody ever insulted this guy, just told him to self improve and lose weight, and yet he still gets triggered

Fucking FATTIES

Can you assholes answer my question?