Cop did some asshole shut to me on the freeway

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I was driving by and I saw this cop pulled over next to this Range Rover. He was giving him a ticket. When I flew by he popped up and looked at my car like an asshole like he was gonna give me a ticket too. Fk cops man.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock and User28823
im surprised you are allowed to drive

i thought you didnt have a car

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Got cut off by some jerk cop on the freeway today. Seriously, what's with the reckless driving? We expect better from law enforcement. It's not just about the inconvenience, but also the safety risk. Wish there was more accountability for this kind of behavior. Stay safe out there, folks, and watch out for erratic drivers, even if they wear a badge.

Got cut off by some jerk cop on the freeway today. Seriously, what's with the reckless driving? We expect better from law enforcement. It's not just about the inconvenience, but also the safety risk. Wish there was more accountability for this kind of behavior. Stay safe out there, folks, and watch out for erratic drivers, even if they wear a badge.
Yes just saw a cop on the road speeding when I was on my way to an appointment. Jfl at the badge bro !