Cope Question

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Isn’t every method that claims to change your bone structure cope? Let’s take for example braces, which after being put for 2 years (maintained by a professional who tightens them every month, pretty much perfected to change the bit) moves your jaw slightly forward. Tell me how any method that claims to change any facial structure can do anything at all. Eg. Thumb pulling, squintmaxxing, bone smashing, icehoodding etc these are methods that do way less than having a force on your teeth 24/7 pushing them back, how can such small things have such a “big” impact on ur facial structure?

Because it does brah (though not squintmaxxing fucking squinting aint changing no bone or fat) tho age and genetic and environment important very but still worth doing just because some people had results innit nigga

Because it does brah (though not squintmaxxing fucking squinting aint changing no bone or fat) tho age and genetic and environment important very but still worth doing just because some people had results innit nigga
you didn’t answer my question, of course maybe it’s a tiny bit beneficial but it won’t change shit everything is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22459
Thumb pulling, squintmaxxing, bone smashing, icehoodding
These are completely unrelated
Thumbpulling works by splitting your suture open (ideally) and moving your maxilla

While squinting is just facemuscle related and icehooding is increasing fat tissue

Bonesmashing is supposed to work by wolfs law, again completely different mechanism than braces

you didn’t answer my question, of course maybe it’s a tiny bit beneficial but it won’t change shit everything is cope
Just fucking try it especially thumbpulling and icehooding people have seen most results from that who knows maybe it will work maybe it will not it doesn't take more than a few minutes

Just fucking try it especially thumbpulling and icehooding people have seen most results from that who knows maybe it will work maybe it will not it doesn't take more than a few minutes
so after a few minutes i get results?! wow im definetly gonna go full sicko mode on it now

so after a few minutes i get results?! wow im definetly gonna go full sicko mode on it now
No results come over time don't fall for Jewish propaganda of instant results almost nothing is instant

These are completely unrelated
Thumbpulling works by splitting your suture open (ideally) and moving your maxilla

While squinting is just facemuscle related and icehooding is increasing fat tissue

Bonesmashing is supposed to work by wolfs law, again completely different mechanism than braces
bro you dont get it lol, the reason im talking about braces is that its one of the most common ways to change something in your face. It takes 2 years of shit on your teeth for your jaw to move maybe half an inch, do you really think for example lets take thumb pulling, the pressure of your thumb in your mouth in lets say a few years (which nobody will do or has the patience to do) will move anywhere NEAR half an inch?

No results come over time don't fall for Jewish propaganda of instant results almost nothing is instant
im being sarcastic, tbh imma do my research since i tend to try these types of things and for me they work, i just talked to my bluepill dad and that was his response which is why i was asking i was curious since its a good point

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800
bro you dont get it lol, the reason im talking about braces is that its one of the most common ways to change something in your face. It takes 2 years of shit on your teeth for your jaw to move maybe half an inch, do you really think for example lets take thumb pulling, the pressure of your thumb in your mouth in lets say a few years (which nobody will do or has the patience to do) will move anywhere NEAR half an inch?
i dont know, it's about millimeters anyway. If you need half an inch just get surgery, thumbpulling works but mainly for pubertycels due to open sutures. It has the same mechanism as MSE and facepuller so of you want to compare thumbpulling to any treatment then it should be this which I quote "Rapid palate expanders can widen your jaw at a rate of 0.5 millimeters per day".

Isn’t every method that claims to change your bone structure cope? Let’s take for example braces, which after being put for 2 years (maintained by a professional who tightens them every month, pretty much perfected to change the bit) moves your jaw slightly forward. Tell me how any method that claims to change any facial structure can do anything at all. Eg. Thumb pulling, squintmaxxing, bone smashing, icehoodding etc these are methods that do way less than having a force on your teeth 24/7 pushing them back, how can such small things have such a “big” impact on ur facial structure?
time and consistency